lol see you when you get out of jail you loser junkie
Which 1 ? He go by Mike
Hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Umm Why

Greenville, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Why did he go to jail? What happen with him and Moody and rachel? Someone explain.
Y not

Columbus, IN

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Ask Shayla and all her ppl !!! They kno so much bout him & want him n their family but idk y they would
Umm Why

Greenville, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Who is Shayla? And want him in their family? I dont get it. I want to know what all happen the night they all got arrested. Daniel is too good to be hanging around these people, they are just dragging him down.
truth

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2013
They were all arrested on drug charges. Rachael got 8 charges, Austin 5 and daniel 2. They had pills, weed, extacy, valium. They are all real druggies and im pretty sure rachael is screwing around on her husband if he is even crazy enough to still be married to him.
truth

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2013
truth wrote:
They were all arrested on drug charges. Rachael got 8 charges, Austin 5 and daniel 2. They had pills, weed, extacy, valium. They are all real druggies and im pretty sure rachael is screwing around on her husband if he is even crazy enough to still be married to him.
married to her.
Truth iz

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2013
He's in there for child support..... nothing else so get it right Truth since U kno so much
RachEAl graves

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Who ever is talking shit about me and Daniel needs to shut the fuck up this website is for little bitch ass punks that can't say shit to ppls faces because they aren't on a grown up level, I have been in Nashville for the last 4 years with yes my soon to be ex husband and I asked for the divorce because of him being a heartless cooperate America piece of shit you know nothing about me or my life or my marriage, and that's the way ill keep it as far as moody he is a fucking snitch, go kill yourself if your bashing someone via topix you are the lamest piece of shit on the planet, I feel for you ....no really
dont know

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2013
RachEAl graves wrote:
Who ever is talking shit about me and Daniel needs to shut the fuck up this website is for little bitch ass punks that can't say shit to ppls faces because they aren't on a grown up level, I have been in Nashville for the last 4 years with yes my soon to be ex husband and I asked for the divorce because of him being a heartless cooperate America piece of shit you know nothing about me or my life or my marriage, and that's the way ill keep it as far as moody he is a fucking snitch, go kill yourself if your bashing someone via topix you are the lamest piece of shit on the planet, I feel for you ....no really
I think you need to lay off the drugs and maybe your life would be a little better. Nice mug shot. Anyone who hangs out with the crowd you do is clearly not, or will probably never be a productive member of society, I feel for you...... No really. You need to straighten your life up. Good luck!
RachEAl graves

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 28, 2013
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to lay off the drugs and maybe your life would be a little better. Nice mug shot. Anyone who hangs out with the crowd you do is clearly not, or will probably never be a productive member of society, I feel for you...... No really. You need to straighten your life up. Good luck!
Who are you to tell me what to do when you know nothing about me, or my life or what I do, you want to say i do drugs if that was the case why didn't I get arrested for being f*ked up the other night oh wait because I don't get f*ked up like that, get a life and and leave mine alone, you think you something about me but your are sadly mistaken and an ignorant fool like the rest of these Owensboro close minded hypocrites
mediawizard

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jun 29, 2013
RachEAl graves wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to tell me what to do when you know nothing about me, or my life or what I do, you want to say i do drugs if that was the case why didn't I get arrested for being f*ked up the other night oh wait because I don't get f*ked up like that, get a life and and leave mine alone, you think you something about me but your are sadly mistaken and an ignorant fool like the rest of these Owensboro close minded hypocrites
psssh girl we all know you was at that one dudes DJ party at the beginning of June taking every drug that was there and sleeping with every dude at the party. Quit dancing around some dudes kitchen with your bra on and go take care of ur kid. You're the only hypocrite around here.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2013
mediawizard wrote:
<quoted text>psssh girl we all know you was at that one dudes DJ party at the beginning of June taking every drug that was there and sleeping with every dude at the party. Quit dancing around some dudes kitchen with your bra on and go take care of ur kid. You're the only hypocrite around here.
Would you like some aloe for that BURN?
Haha

Hawesville, KY

#15 Jun 29, 2013
I heard this chick is a real slut. She have kids? My dude was at that party and told me she slept with like three people. And if you're still married you're a loser druggie. Go take care of your kids druggie.
Haha

Hawesville, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Ha ha she's out of jail and those two doods are still locked up. I'd say she's a snitch.
ohhhhh

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Haaa...she is no good. Stay away from Daniel. He is too good for you. You are a piece of trash who needs to get your life together and actually take care of your kids. Daniel will have a much better life if he will get away from you low life's. And you can't lie hun, your name is in the paper and mugshots are online, you might think you can get away with your little stories, but the truth will come out. You will soon have nobody. Try to get your life together, esp. for your kids.
RachEAl Graves

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2013
No one is denying i got charges first off it was my car and im not a snitch so i got all the charges and second off i dont know why anyone is talking about me and daniel like we are was or have been anything because we arent and i have never had one drug charge in this damn state or anywhere for that matter that is why im out you do the math, and you know nothing about me or my life and i still have my children and im a damn good mother and what ever so called party you talk about to whoever made the statment you sure paid alot of attention to me, i didnt hook up with a mother fucking person, too all yall that want to sit on this page and talk about me like you know me but hide behind a computer screen like a bitch suck my mother f*cking clit, welcome to owensboro home of the inbred igborant folk....f*ck off
ohhhhh wrote:
Haaa...she is no good. Stay away from Daniel. He is too good for you. You are a piece of trash who needs to get your life together and actually take care of your kids. Daniel will have a much better life if he will get away from you low life's. And you can't lie hun, your name is in the paper and mugshots are online, you might think you can get away with your little stories, but the truth will come out. You will soon have nobody. Try to get your life together, esp. for your kids.
RachEAl Graves

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jun 30, 2013
And its funny ive lived here 2 weeks max and everyone knows me like a f*cking homie, there are applications for that shit stand in line bitches
dont know

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jun 30, 2013
RachEAl Graves wrote:
And its funny ive lived here 2 weeks max and everyone knows me like a f*cking homie, there are applications for that shit stand in line bitches
Wow, you sound like a wonderful role model for your children. You have such mature and classy language! CPS will be involved with you soon, due to the charges you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J Wilson 12 min GETATME 6
You can stop all the lying now 1 hr equal oppurtunity... 3
Homes for rent (May '14) 1 hr tread 13
I think my fiance wants another man. 1 hr Bae 9
Daycare 1 hr outofthere 10
Jeannie Higdon 2 hr Lol 2
tabitha mothafuken willams 2 hr noblood 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages