He sure does love posting on topix!
Bobby Rich

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
randygay
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to read his posts, we need to see what this is about, we need a government program...
Stfu already
#4 Mar 8, 2013
jesse wrote:
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to read his posts, we need to see what this is about, we need a government program...
Stfu dummy! Your posts are most annoying, stupid & childish..you definetly need a new saying..your old & have clearly lost your geezer mind! Stop!
Leaderboard are Losers

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Stfu already wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu dummy! Your posts are most annoying, stupid & childish..you definetly need a new saying..your old & have clearly lost your geezer mind! Stop!
Right on! Jesse is WAY more annoying, pointless and unfunny than all of the Owensboro Loserboard combined!
duh
#6 Mar 8, 2013
hes gay

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Well i dont really post about anything important, just off work for the week and truck was broke down so vacation cancelled. Wont be here next week, but thanks for noticing
Like Button
#8 Mar 8, 2013
I like Randygab;)
You are a moron

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
randygab wrote:
Well i dont really post about anything important, just off work for the week and truck was broke down so vacation cancelled. Wont be here next week, but thanks for noticing
Can't help but notice when your pointless posts are on every thread.
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Leaderboard are Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! Jesse is WAY more annoying, pointless and unfunny than all of the Owensboro Loserboard combined!
you need to check this out, you need to be happy, you need to watch me be funny, you need to love me, you like the O'boro Loserboard, we need the loserboard, we need a government program...
smh
#11 Mar 9, 2013
Like Button wrote:
I like Randygab;)
ur gay then
I am
#12 Mar 9, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text> ur gay then
The definition of "Gay" is "Happy" & yes, I am very happy.....mabe you need to try it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky daughtary 1 hr his cousin 7
Jeffry Durham 1 hr Chances 6
Enf 2 hr Gotu 4
Standing outside the fire 2 hr Cold-as-ice 11
Todd Hazel Riggs meth man 2 hr ?? 6
Why do all these nice women that put out 2 hr News flash 2
Abby bass 3 hr Patrick 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance