Sick of bald vajay-jays!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
actually

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2013
It's to protect from irritants, and to hold pheromones. It's to protect and benefit the person who's body it's on.
You know, this kind of attitude could be why that muff you loved so much is on your LAST girlfriend, rather than your current one.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2013
If that's what you prefer, go for it. It's not my cup of tea.
booger

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Booger from Revenge of the Nerds

We want BUSH!!
pubic floss

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Someone should give you a pube beard, bushmaster. Sliddin the tongue back n forth dont work so good with shag carpet ticklin ur nose. Hahahaha
pubic floss

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
If that's what you prefer, go for it. It's not my cup of tea.
No girl wants your crying ass anyway!

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 25, 2013
pubic floss wrote:
<quoted text>No girl wants your crying ass anyway!
Never said they did. Just stated what I prefer.
Lmao

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
???

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>So start your own thread if you feel like commenting for no reason, loser.
Really! Isn't that what you did.
you are a dumbass

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
Really! Isn't that what you did.[/QUOTE]
We both did too! Doh!
No Penis Big Gun

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 25, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they did. Just stated what I prefer.
GreenSkulls would suck George Zimmerman's thumbdick dry whether he trimmed or not!

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 25, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>So start your own thread if you feel like commenting for no reason, loser.
Kind of the point of this whole site, isn't it?
Sadie Saxton

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2013
Mine is trimmed well just for you Green Skulls! Mwahhh!
Hello

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2013
CaptainHair wrote:
I am sick of all these shaved and barely there prepubescent vaginas out there. I want BUSH. OUr society is becoming a bunch of child molesters and those who have convinced our girls to shave their hair diapers for good. I will not go out with a girl if I even suspect shes trimmed. Id love to ostrich my way up a Pentecostal girls skirt. My last girlfriend was so hairy and horny I never had to floss after our second date. So please girls stop trying to look all baby down there, its there for many reasons like hiding your ill shaped meat curtains, keep you from having camel toe in those stetchpants, and lastly to keep that pie all moist and ripe for my face to take a nap in. So all the hairy ladies please stand up please stand up and over my lips.
A girl could be the right one and you ditch her because she shaves or trims. As you get to know her and the time is right, then why don't you tell her how you like it, and maybe she would accommodate your needs.

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 25, 2013
No Penis Big Gun wrote:
<quoted text>GreenSkulls would suck George Zimmerman's thumbdick dry whether he trimmed or not!
You are wrong, Mr. No Penis.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 25, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, Mr. No Penis.
that's u isn't it?:)

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>that's u isn't it?:)
And how would you know?
dude

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 25, 2013
CaptainHair wrote:
I am sick of all these shaved and barely there prepubescent vaginas out there. I want BUSH. OUr society is becoming a bunch of child molesters and those who have convinced our girls to shave their hair diapers for good. I will not go out with a girl if I even suspect shes trimmed. Id love to ostrich my way up a Pentecostal girls skirt. My last girlfriend was so hairy and horny I never had to floss after our second date. So please girls stop trying to look all baby down there, its there for many reasons like hiding your ill shaped meat curtains, keep you from having camel toe in those stetchpants, and lastly to keep that pie all moist and ripe for my face to take a nap in. So all the hairy ladies please stand up please stand up and over my lips.
If ya truly love it hair don't matter.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
A girl could be the right one and you ditch her because she shaves or trims. As you get to know her and the time is right, then why don't you tell her how you like it, and maybe she would accommodate your needs.
tell her to grow an vaginafro
really

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jul 25, 2013
BoozieB wrote:
<quoted text>
tell her to grow an vaginafro
Wonder what the percentage of men is that like it that way. We should start a pole.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

United States

#23 Jul 25, 2013
yea i'd be curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
female empowerment 3 min candace 1
best ob doc 24 min Pregnant 1
BWC who's got them? 39 min Rreinhart 4
Baye Meeker pregnant with JJ's baby? 56 min Downhill 5
ALL LIVES MATTER! I'm sick of seeing you racis... 1 hr Bella 7
rachel king 3 hr mad 3
Need full or part time employees 4 hr the hammer 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance