Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
cant take it anymore

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I am so tired of being lonely. I just got out of an unhealthy relationship a couple of months back, but I'm still miserable. Sometimes I lay awake at night and I think... some nights I even cry for no reason. I don't give a f*ck if people think I'm whining or if this is a cry for help.. It's got to the point where I need an outlet for all these bad feelings. I'm starting to lose hope, I feel like that no girl will ever love me again and that I will be lonely like this forever. I'm trying to be strong, but everything about my life is pretty much fucked up at this point. Some days when I'm bored, I think about shooting myself in the head. If I didn't have a kid, my brains would be all over this living room by now. I don't want my kid to grow up without a father because I have mental problems.. but I don't want to live like this anymore either. I just don't know what to do anymore, or who to turn to because I don't even trust myself. I see couples everywhere being happy together, even my ex is happy in a new relationship but no girls even want to associate with me. It's not even about sex to me really, having someone to make me feel wanted and like I matter is what I really need to be happy.
Sddd

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Wht u need is a man let me be ur bitch
wanderer

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2013
I know how you feel. It's a good place you're at right now trust me I know, been there quite a bit myself. The easiest way out is to turn to your friends and family to do things with and to get out of the house. Do things whith the kids anything to take your mind off the pain. Don't jump right into a new relationship cause that'll justbe worse (done that to) find new friends and try to keep busy. Trust me things get easier with time.
Dro

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 2, 2013
I feel this way as well. Seems we are in the same boat. But suicide should never be an option especially if you have a child. And being sad and depressed won't help. You need confidence. All I have is my daughter. My wife left me for money. I have 0 friends and no job. But still I won't give up on life.
Sad

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2013
cant take it anymore wrote:
I am so tired of being lonely. I just got out of an unhealthy relationship a couple of months back, but I'm still miserable. Sometimes I lay awake at night and I think... some nights I even cry for no reason. I don't give a f*ck if people think I'm whining or if this is a cry for help.. It's got to the point where I need an outlet for all these bad feelings. I'm starting to lose hope, I feel like that no girl will ever love me again and that I will be lonely like this forever. I'm trying to be strong, but everything about my life is pretty much fucked up at this point. Some days when I'm bored, I think about shooting myself in the head. If I didn't have a kid, my brains would be all over this living room by now. I don't want my kid to grow up without a father because I have mental problems.. but I don't want to live like this anymore either. I just don't know what to do anymore, or who to turn to because I don't even trust myself. I see couples everywhere being happy together, even my ex is happy in a new relationship but no girls even want to associate with me. It's not even about sex to me really, having someone to make me feel wanted and like I matter is what I really need to be happy.
Your happiness shouldn't revolve around finding a girl. It is nice to have a partner but if you base your happiness around that then it isn't real. You need to get out, have fun, learn who you are be happy with that. Eventually some great girl will see you out, having fun with your child and smiling, and that will attract her. Don't sit around dwelling on lonliness and definately don't settle for the next chick just for the sake of having "someone." You'll be even more lonely and miserable if you settle. Wait it out for the RIGHT one and find happiness within yourself in the meantime.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,530
Allison leigh brasher 20 min brian 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Commietator 151,276
Jennifer rojas 43 min who cares? 14
jessica heichelbech.. what really happened? 54 min geez 18
just wanna have sex (Sep '11) 1 hr BadGirl 74
the roosevelt house 1 hr discombobulated_bob 16
Best single dads in owb (Jun '12) 3 hr hands down 61
naughty wives club 21 hr Pat 36
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••