why is it so hard to find a fwb?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bigdickdaddy

Akron, OH

#50 Jun 21, 2013
lookin wrote:
It's so tough to find someone who wants to be friends with benefits around here. Someone to talk and maybe have have random sex with. No strings attached, no drama, no emotion. Just fwb. It shouldn't be this difficult.
Maybe you are a fat, smelly troll who noone would f**k with a stolen d**k.
lookin

Columbus, IN

#51 Jun 21, 2013
bigdickdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are a fat, smelly troll who noone would f**k with a stolen d**k.
I'm not fat, I'm 116. I'm not smelly, I know how to shower. Maybe you have too much spare time. Saying you miss someone's wife. Dismissed.
Gina

Chicago, IL

#52 Jun 21, 2013
Yum
Oh yeah

Owensboro, KY

#53 Jun 21, 2013
there's a cute looking girl posting a FWB ad on owensboro craigslist. She's got a pic on there. I haven't written her because I think it's fake, but someone ought to try.
star13

Owensboro, KY

#54 Jun 21, 2013
n2deep wrote:
Hey "looking" if your serious about drama free, no stings, just good fwb, hit me up! I'm 33, 6ft 4, athletic build! Ohiovalleyconst at gmail!
Omg lol I know you!
Foxtrot

Rockport, IN

#55 Aug 18, 2013
People are prudes surprisingly nowadays I've been looking for about 2 months now but then again it's always proved to be harder for guys... 'Lookin' I understand your quest it's hard thing to find nowadays... and hey if you still end up looking later down the line hmu
hmmm

Rockport, IN

#56 Aug 18, 2013
lookin wrote:
It's so tough to find someone who wants to be friends with benefits around here. Someone to talk and maybe have have random sex with. No strings attached, no drama, no emotion. Just fwb. It shouldn't be this difficult.
My email is Jonesoct (at) hot mail com. 26 male looking for nsa fwb
hey lookin

United States

#59 Aug 18, 2013
Email me and lets talk 69runfast at g mail
Becarefull

Centertown, KY

#60 Aug 18, 2013
One guy in this town wanting FWB has STD and giving it to 5 people male and female! Be careful very careful, he sleeps with anything with a hole unprotected
Truth

United States

#63 Aug 19, 2013
Becarefull wrote:
One guy in this town wanting FWB has STD and giving it to 5 people male and female! Be careful very careful, he sleeps with anything with a hole unprotected
You also have to be careful with the ones that all talk and no action, making promises they don't keep, saying they want to meet you then chicken out. I don't think there are any true FWB's out there, at least I have never met one.
Hmmm

Boonville, IN

#64 Aug 19, 2013
lookin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fat, I'm 116. I'm not smelly, I know how to shower. Maybe you have too much spare time. Saying you miss someone's wife. Dismissed.
hey if your still looking hum at [email protected]
Foxtrot

Rockport, IN

#65 Aug 19, 2013
If any interested I'm a guy 156lbs, 6ft tall, 18, and my email's [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Bank Job 1 hr CoffeeBby 7
Katie Puckett 1 hr Hmmmmm 4
Lacey whitledge aka DOPE FEIN 1 hr Whoop 4
Lies !!! 1 hr Brian 7
Brad Early 2 hr joni gin 1
Iva Ellis 2 hr Hmmm 9
Haunted Masonville 3 hr Y Former resident 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance