police planting evidence

police planting evidence

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

sickofit

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2014
tonight I witnessed and caught on film, obd planting evidence on some poor guy on 18 street. the police in this town makes me sick. they don't crack down on real crime, instead they just plant evidence on people just to make an easy arrest.
Senior citizen

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2014
The OPD and the DCSD both are full of dirty cops I've seen this for many years. I use to sell a few drugs back in my younger years and some of my biggest customers was the law enforcement of Daviess co. Ky.
Bunny

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2014
This is such BS coming from dope heads! I know everyone in prison is innocent. And Oh wait these aren't my pants that the drugs are in!!! Drugs are the root cause of all crime and you should be happy that you have wonderful police. And just remember KY puts more people in prison than any other state and the U.S. Puts more people in prison than any other industrialized country in the world. The moral of the story. KY COPS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Dummie

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Bunny wrote:
This is such BS coming from dope heads! I know everyone in prison is innocent. And Oh wait these aren't my pants that the drugs are in!!! Drugs are the root cause of all crime and you should be happy that you have wonderful police. And just remember KY puts more people in prison than any other state and the U.S. Puts more people in prison than any other industrialized country in the world. The moral of the story. KY COPS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Why do you think they put more people away than any other state?? BECAUSE THEY ARREST ANYONE FOR ANYTHING AND PAT THEMSELVES ON THE BACK. Good job OPD, good freakin job.
sport

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2014
Bunny wrote:
Idiot. California has the highest incarceration rate.
Drugs root cause? Try poverty and inequality
Do you even know the difference between a jail and a prison?
sport

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2014
sickofit wrote:
tonight I witnessed and caught on film, obd planting evidence on some poor guy on 18 street. the police in this town makes me sick. they don't crack down on real crime, instead they just plant evidence on people just to make an easy arrest.
Was this about 1am? I saw 5 or so kids cuffed up against a White House.
Liar

Centertown, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2014
I call BS! If you had that on film you would be posting it AlL over the news and web. Instead you come on this site, that is dominated by the OWBs biggest POS !
facts

Philpot, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2014
I agree with liar. If you had this on film it'd be shown by now.
facts

Philpot, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2014
I'll agree whether married or not there sure is a bunch of skirt chasers. But dirty, planting evidence. Doubt it
hmmm

Russellville, KY

#11 Jul 10, 2014
Bunny .. Name says it all ...
Bunny

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2014
You poverty and equality, I say spending all your money on Dope! Sure there are exceptions but not many. Drugs are the root cause of all crimes!
Bunny

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2014
I'm in a lesbian relationship, so I'm lucky that my partner has small hands. We have enjoyed fisting on several occasions. I've had no children and I'm not "deep" inside. My girl parts have stayed tight after several years of enjoyment. This isn't an olympic sport. It's all about biology, lubrication and most importantly - PATIENCE. This is not a goal-oriented activity. Too much lube is just about right. I suggest Swiss Navy water-based.
For ladies with male partners, it will be more difficult. Men have bigger hands. Plus, she doesn't do this to me more than a "handful" of times per year.
Initial entry can be painful. I make her stop moving until my body adjusts to the sensation. Giving attention to other areas sometimes helps too. After the adjustment period, I'm fired up and ready to go! I find that waiting until I want to move works best.
The slightest movement of her hand sends me into a whirlwind of pleasure. It's VERY primal. Since I have fisted others in the past, I can tell you the sensation of your fist inside of a woman is incredible. Your hand is surrounded by this warm, soft, slick sensation and the feeling of the internal pulse around your hand is very powerful.
I can't speak for male-female fisting, so I can't offer any advice on that, but anyone wanting to engage in this activity needs a loy of patience, a lot of lubricant and a good knowledge of how to do this safely. There are some good books out there and you may have workshops in your area that may be beneficial in engaging in this very intense activity.
Pleasure and pain sometimes go together, but there are a lot of people who would disagree. I enjoy fisting and being fisted. To me, it's worth the pain, b/c it fades away once you've had 6 or 7 (or more, in my case) orgasms.
I see a lot of comments about potatoes. I have a friend who's a nurse who told me of the patients she's seen that have tried this, only to have it get stuck inside. Being in the adult/erotic toy sales for some years now, I never recommend inserting anything that doesn't have something attached to retrieve it. The opening of the vagina is smaller than the inside of it. It may be difficult to retrieve, but again, I'm not experienced with produce in the bedroom.
I hope this is a more balanced response in favor of fisting. Enjoying it doesn't mean there's something "wrong" with you, and neither does NOT enjoying. We're all different - different minds, different hearts, different bodies. I think it's a shame that so many people, who haven't tried it, are so VEHEMENTLY against it. If a woman (or a man) enjoys this activity, that's their business. It's not degrading to them and the vagina recovers very quickly back to it's normal contours.
**There is no taboo between people who love each other.**
Truth

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2014
Dennis Bellamy turned them in.
sport

Bryan, OH

#15 Jul 10, 2014
Bunny wrote:
You poverty and equality, I say spending all your money on Dope! Sure there are exceptions but not many. Drugs are the root cause of all crimes!
Inequality you idiot.

Yes, Drugs are the "root cause" of all 'drug crimes'

Explain to me how it's the root cause of speeding, bribery, failure to appear, extortion, tax evasion, etc....?

Just quit talking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt and elissa tindle (Jan '16) 32 min Trish Hodges 10
Iva Ellis 36 min Amanda 21
Black Men At Hunter Douglass 55 min Im Her 1
Blake Shelton sexiest man alive? Really? 57 min ljdffgvv 15
Why do women tell every man 1 hr Lol 2
Fat People 1 hr Stinky peoplle 9
Does Malone staffing go into the bathroom with ... 2 hr Curious 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance