of 2
Next Last
father like daughter

Versailles, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2012
ashley

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
ashley this isnt funny. why put alexs mom down? hes already got a life thats rough, dont make it worse. if u dont want her around start including him and treat him like u treat leland. come on now.*babygurl*

United States

#24 Oct 19, 2012
I love you
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#25 Nov 17, 2012
friend of mine heard her name on scanner last nite. she had called in wanting to talk to a cop n the cop told the dispatcher to tell genny to call him on his cell, like she already had it. fishy fishy.
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#26 Nov 18, 2012
Shes in jail for possession of pills and stealing and bribery of a public servant lol sounds like she offered the cop sex and he rejected her.
pathetic

Earlington, KY

#27 Nov 18, 2012
When people gonna leave this girl name out they mouth and topix,yaw just making her famous.
We KNOW she crazy and messed up and a Ho,and a pos parent. How many times I gotta see her name? I already know what it says,no need to even read them.
Why is her business my business,or anyone else's? She irrelevant! Move on!!
lolol

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jun 26, 2013
shes my cousin, so i over anyone should know. yes shes crazy. one time she went into the doctors office holding a plastic baby doll pretending to love and care for it to draw a crazy check. lol
gross

Madisonville, KY

#30 Jun 26, 2013
Are her and crack davis still together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumor is Saturday will be sweeping for warrants... 26 min Barney Fluff 4
You honestly think 28 min i agree 12
Taylor Gray on meth 44 min Larry Towntards C... 4
David Maske (Mar '14) 1 hr Truth 3
T Bouie 1 hr Trashy 37
James Shanks and wynter 2 hr Yep 2
Heather at Valvoline Oil Change place 4 hr uhuhuh 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance