heritage christian school

heritage christian school

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

proud parent

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Did anyone go there? Do anyone's children attend? I'm considering sending my son. I would like opinions

Dawson Springs, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
They will spank your kid and tell u later

Whitestown, IN

#3 Jan 25, 2013
They serve kool-ade laced with cyanide...just like that other cult did

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
They will sell you a junk savings card for $10 that is basically worthless. They should be embarssed to put out such a card. If you can't get enough vendors in town to give you a discount then try a different type of fundraiser. I and several others in town will NEVER buy one of these cards again.

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2013
My boyfriends' little sister went there for every single grade they offer. Now she's in middle school but it's a great school. The teachers there work great with the students. They take different grades to lunch at different times. I've helped a lot with passing their lunches out. The kids are all very close to each other. A lot of the parents are either doctors, lawyers or big business owners. They are all very friendly. She loved that school. She was taught very well & learned a lot! And they can easily get signed up for sports from there. She played basketball through upward for years. I'm definitely sending my child there whenever she starts attending school. Hope that helps!:-)

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2015
Did a teacher molest a kid there in the 90s or late 80s?

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2015
No! No one got molested! My son goes there he has since preschool. Awesome school highly recommend. The principle Mr hoak is very loving and will take care of any problems you have. The teachers are older and been there for years and are very motherly and fatherly.My son has learned so much and is ahead compared to other schools.the Christian atmosphere is a plus also. Hope this helped! God bless.
Wish I Could Go Back

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2015
I use to go there I regret taking advantage of it but all together really good people!-

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2015
They will brainwash them with Calvinism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fritz's BBQ 11 min awesome 1
head job 32 min Justin 21
boogaloo bbq 42 min BarbieQ 3
Owensboro Has some beautiful women. 43 min curious 2
Ashley martin 1 hr Pill head 1
Amanda russell mitchell man hater 1 hr James mitchell 5
omu are criminals!! 1 hr fcktheestab 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance