First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey

United States

#24 Mar 26, 2013
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the suggestion, but naturally that was the first thing done. Then I checked craigslist to see if anyone posted about it on there and I realized people around here don't use craigslist very much. So I posted on here.
The people were apparently out of town and half-way to Tennessee before they realized their child didn't have it. They called in and Moonlite called us and we returned it.
But people can still keep on with the jokes lol, only thing I've ever lost at moonlite was the elasticity in my belt =P
Thanks for being honest !! These people have a great story to tell their friends!! A "can you believe we got it back" story.:-)
Hmmmmm

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2013
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always down for a drink! Only if the ol' lady will let me out.
I'm leaving for a Vipassana meditation retreat right now, but I'll be back in 2 weeks.
Goggled this retreat and its quite interesting! dont think I could do this because I talk too much!!
speak

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 26, 2013
drahos wrote:
Something, rather expensive, was found at moonlite tonight. If you lost it, you know what it is; register an account and message me to get it back.
Now that you've returned it, tell us what it was.

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#27 Mar 27, 2013
speak wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you've returned it, tell us what it was.
Nintendo 3DS

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Goggled this retreat and its quite interesting! dont think I could do this because I talk too much!!
Yeah, I'm the same way. My main problem is saying thank you. It's a habit and I say it constantly. But I'll figure out whether or not I can do it soon enough, I'll be there in about 7 hours.
Hey

United States

#29 Mar 27, 2013
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm the same way. My main problem is saying thank you. It's a habit and I say it constantly. But I'll figure out whether or not I can do it soon enough, I'll be there in about 7 hours.
Be sure to report back about the retreat. Really curious but don't think I'd go. The "thank you" thing? I say it when it's the other persons place to say it. Aggrevates me. And yes the Nintendo 3DS is pricey. Bought two this last Christmas. Now they want iPads.:-(
Hmmmmm

United States

#31 Apr 7, 2013
That's really interesting! I was hoping you would post about your experience ! It must feel wonderful to achieve such a personal goal. a personal cleansing. Silence for an entire week plus all the hours in classes etc. I don't think I could do it and I'm a little envious. Congratulations

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#32 Apr 7, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
That's really interesting! I was hoping you would post about your experience ! It must feel wonderful to achieve such a personal goal. a personal cleansing. Silence for an entire week plus all the hours in classes etc. I don't think I could do it and I'm a little envious. Congratulations
I look forward to doing it again. I'll have to wait until next year though because I only get 3 weeks vacation from work and I used 2 of them on it.
I think you will find you are capable, just believe in yourself. There is no one in this world to whom you need to prove anything except yourself. I would love to see more people go through this life changing training, it truly is a gift. If you have any questions on it check the website at www.dhamma.org or you can email me if you have specific experiential questions at [jeremy]@[thedrahos.net](witho ut the brackets).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married 1 hr Eurynome 65
Summer & Josh Powell 2 hr curious 25
Owensboro Prostitutes 2 hr Just me 6
Jackie Robinson (Jun '14) 2 hr A friend 12
proof is in the pudding 3 hr mom 3
Homes for rent (May '14) 4 hr Julie 9
Does Chappy Chapman still work at Applebee's 4 hr Jenny 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages