First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Something, rather expensive, was found at moonlite tonight. If you lost it, you know what it is; register an account and message me to get it back.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
drahos wrote:
Something, rather expensive, was found at moonlite tonight. If you lost it, you know what it is; register an account and message me to get it back.
Well, aren't you the sweetheart.:) Need more people like you.
Yes

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2013
I lost about 20 years of my life after eating at Moonlite.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2013
info for you wrote:
I lost my virginity there tonight :-/
I remember those days. Hope it wasn't lost on somebody just using you.
me

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
I lost my diamond ring there tonight! Did you find it?
Jesse

Gilbertsville, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
We need some bar-b-q, we need some burgers, we need oatmeal, we need Greek cuisine, we need pizza, we need a chicken sammich, we need a government program...
yep

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
info for you wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a tub of mashed potatoes.
So you're a guy... Well I don't think that counts and no more tators for me.

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
info for you wrote:
I lost my virginity there tonight :-/
haha I knew that one was coming
Get a Clue

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need some bar-b-q, we need some burgers, we need oatmeal, we need Greek cuisine, we need pizza, we need a chicken sammich, we need a government program...
You need to realize that you're not funny and that repeating the same thing over and over will not make you funny.
Virginity

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I've heard rumors about sex at Moonlite for 20 years. What's the story?
hahaha

Beaver Dam, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Lol wrote:
Moonlight fonrednck crakas, i fix up betr them.
uhhhh what?
Yes

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Jesse wrote:
we need more people like Jesse!!
Clue for you

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to realize that you're not funny and that repeating the same thing over and over will not make you funny.
You need to realize that no matter how many times people tell him that, he's not going to quit. It's not something we can do on our own. If we really want him to quit, we need a government program.
superwoman

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Lmao at clueforyou hilariousssss!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Jeremy, would you ever be open to lunch or a drink? I find your intellect to be appealing.
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2013
drahos wrote:
Did u contact Moonlite to see if what you found has been reported lost. Maybe they know someone looking for whatever it is you found.? Just a thought

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u contact Moonlite to see if what you found has been reported lost. Maybe they know someone looking for whatever it is you found.? Just a thought
I appreciate the suggestion, but naturally that was the first thing done. Then I checked craigslist to see if anyone posted about it on there and I realized people around here don't use craigslist very much. So I posted on here.
The people were apparently out of town and half-way to Tennessee before they realized their child didn't have it. They called in and Moonlite called us and we returned it.
But people can still keep on with the jokes lol, only thing I've ever lost at moonlite was the elasticity in my belt =P

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2013
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
Jeremy, would you ever be open to lunch or a drink? I find your intellect to be appealing.
I'm always down for a drink! Only if the ol' lady will let me out.
I'm leaving for a Vipassana meditation retreat right now, but I'll be back in 2 weeks.
squashed

Duluth, GA

#22 Mar 25, 2013
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate the suggestion, but naturally that was the first thing done. Then I checked craigslist to see if anyone posted about it on there and I realized people around here don't use craigslist very much. So I posted on here.
The people were apparently out of town and half-way to Tennessee before they realized their child didn't have it. They called in and Moonlite called us and we returned it.
But people can still keep on with the jokes lol, only thing I've ever lost at moonlite was the elasticity in my belt =P
What was if
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2013
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate the suggestion, but naturally that was the first thing done. Then I checked craigslist to see if anyone posted about it on there and I realized people around here don't use craigslist very much. So I posted on here.
That was nice of you. Thanks for being honest and returning it. Not many good ppl left out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Services 6 min Shaq 4
hospital job 8 min HR expert 2
Doug Masterson volunteering for Owensboro Jr Ci... 12 min cliff 9
grown men who start shit on Topix every day jus... 14 min gninthgil 2
Insest 25 min Ineedaknow 3
not going to end JC 28 min patrick 3
martin cook 30 min Toni 8
fatal car accident hwy 56 9 hr hello 375
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 10 hr WHAT13 48
More from around the web