United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Whats the scoop on him???
Friend

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
hey wrote:
Whats the scoop on him???
Damn good friend! Has had problem with his x being nuts and messed with his head alill! But I pretty sure he doing better now! If someone took the time to know him they find a good person! Dillon
AHS

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2013
I saw him last summer with that ho Shannon! I couldn't believe anyone would b seen with her! To many ppl she spreads that shit around! U would think someone would tat STD on her forehead!
sunshine4me

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Who is Shannon ? How long was he with her ?
sunshine4me

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> Damn good friend! Has had problem with his x being nuts and messed with his head alill! But I pretty sure he doing better now! If someone took the time to know him they find a good person! Dillon
Is he seeing anyone now ? Are you close friends still ?
Friend

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
sunshine4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he seeing anyone now ? Are you close friends still ?
last I heard he was single and working crazy hours but bringing home big money! I think right not now he is so concerned bout earning a living he is forgetting to make a life!
sunshine4me

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>last I heard he was single and working crazy hours but bringing home big money! I think right not now he is so concerned bout earning a living he is forgetting to make a life!
I heard he may be seeing someone now. If it's who I saw him talking to last week, She's a nice person. I know her brother and she would be good for him . And she is beautiful inside and out . Friendly to everyone and never see her anywhere that she doesn't speak.
Friend

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2013
sunshine4me wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he may be seeing someone now. If it's who I saw him talking to last week, She's a nice person. I know her brother and she would be good for him . And she is beautiful inside and out . Friendly to everyone and never see her anywhere that she doesn't speak.
i pretty sure he not seeing anyone I kno there is one girl he wants to get with! But I think she still hung up on Mike!
sunshine4me

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Should I tell her so she wont get hooked up with him because she's not a flake . Shes a little older but she's just an absolute doll.Not a drama queen or a bitch. Just laid back and funny as heck when you 're out with her you are going to have a good time. There's no way you won't !
Should I say he's in to this other girl and tell her just not to waste her time.I havent seen her with anyone since Spring .We are better friends with her brother.See him all the time.
Friend

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2013
He just started talking to a older woman! But he is starting to think she is married and gonna get him in a big mess!
Just Wondering

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Friend wrote:
He just started talking to a older woman! But he is starting to think she is married and gonna get him in a big mess!
Didn't see Tim Bolling out this week . Does anyone know of some kind of accident he may have had at work ?
The girl you say he's talking to hasn't been out and about with him but he doesn't have to worry , she's not married.
Just Wondering

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Anyone know about his accident ? What happened ?
uh no

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Anyone know about his accident ? What happened ?
Why are you so concerned with this weirdo? Call him and ask him!
Just Wondering

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Is he really a weirdo ? I take it ur not his friend ?
Just Wondering

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2013
Friend wrote:

Is he driving a different car now , like a white cougar ? Thought I saw him in one at the chinese place one day last week.
Rocky

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> Damn good friend! Has had problem with his x being nuts and messed with his head alill! But I pretty sure he doing better now! If someone took the time to know him they find a good person! Dillon
Dillon - are you runnin a lawn care business with some other dude now ?
uh no

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Is he really a weirdo ? I take it ur not his friend ?
Nothing against him...he's just weird
Just Wondering

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2013
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing against him...he's just weird
As in how do you mean wierd ?
uh no

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 25, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>As in how do you mean wierd ?
Like an old creeper at times. Weird with women
Just Wondering

United States

#22 Aug 25, 2013
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Like an old creeper at times. Weird with women
Do you mean stalker like or something crazy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money trades 16 min SeriousInquiresOnly 1
US Bank Temp 19 min Frfr 10
josh case (Jan '15) 20 min Frfr 23
Brandi Whitfield, where she at? 23 min Bruh 4
carla arcuri aressted again 26 min Yucky 9
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 26 min lenny 2,793
kim smith 1 hr kimberly smith 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance