tony v

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jul 12, 2013
lets handle our business then tough guy. take off your badge and put down your purse and man up
Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 12, 2013
tony v wrote:
lets handle our business then tough guy. take off your badge and put down your purse and man up
Damn you really don't pay attention, we've been down this road before. I don't carry a badge, i'm a long haul truck driver and right now i'm on the other side of the country. I also have no plans on spending time in jail for hospitalizing a faggot, feds like to call that a hate crime and it'd put a serious crimp in my social life. If i was 30 year younger mabe I would do a nickel to shut you up, but with age comes wisdom, I'm not stupid enough to believe you would show up alone if you had the stones to show up at all, I'd bet my rig on it. No I think i'll just keep up the same shit you guys do and have a good laugh while I do it. If you want an ass kicking so bad why not go up to the next IOMC member you see and tell them this shit to their face, you'd be special because you would be the first ever, tell them you're a topix tough guy and repeat the bullshit that you spew here and see if they even give 2 shits about you. Hell if you did you'd probably be a hero to the rest of the twinkie eating keyboard commando's that infest this site, you know the guys like you who are probably over weight, living in their momma's basement with every season of SOA an moped you painted with flames to make it look cool. So no, i'm not going to meet up with you and keep your boyfriend from having a cuddle partner for a few weeks while you heal up. Nice try though.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
The IOMC has a policy to keep their members from posting on here for the simple fact that all it will do is keep a vicious circle going.
yet another moron in the world. listen pal they DO NOT have a policy against these io idiots from posting here. their idiot prex izod has told them to get in line and not post here. but if you do your home work you will see many io idiots post here.. don't they have a badge that says mbbm.. i've heard what it actually stands for My Brother Blows Me.... hand with a bunch of morons you become a moron
Hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jul 12, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you really don't pay attention, we've been down this road before. I don't carry a badge, i'm a long haul truck driver and right now i'm on the other side of the country. I also have no plans on spending time in jail for hospitalizing a faggot, feds like to call that a hate crime and it'd put a serious crimp in my social life. If i was 30 year younger mabe I would do a nickel to shut you up, but with age comes wisdom, I'm not stupid enough to believe you would show up alone if you had the stones to show up at all, I'd bet my rig on it. No I think i'll just keep up the same shit you guys do and have a good laugh while I do it. If you want an ass kicking so bad why not go up to the next IOMC member you see and tell them this shit to their face, you'd be special because you would be the first ever, tell them you're a topix tough guy and repeat the bullshit that you spew here and see if they even give 2 shits about you. Hell if you did you'd probably be a hero to the rest of the twinkie eating keyboard commando's that infest this site, you know the guys like you who are probably over weight, living in their momma's basement with every season of SOA an moped you painted with flames to make it look cool. So no, i'm not going to meet up with you and keep your boyfriend from having a cuddle partner for a few weeks while you heal up. Nice try though.
yeah, that's what I thought you fat tub of shit truck driving loser. You sit in that truck steadily gaining weight and talk a good game. What a faggot you are. You talk all this gay nonsense and it sounds like the voice of experience to me. So keep on truckin and suckin fat boy. Coward squat to pee biotch made
Level 2

Location hidden

#26 Jul 12, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, that's what I thought you fat tub of shit truck driving loser. You sit in that truck steadily gaining weight and talk a good game. What a faggot you are. You talk all this gay nonsense and it sounds like the voice of experience to me. So keep on truckin and suckin fat boy. Coward squat to pee biotch made
Lol just keep making my point for me. You have no idea what kind of physical condition i'm in. If i were to come fight you and when i kciked your ass you'd probably call the cops, but if you did win what would you do go around beating your chest telling everyone how you beat a 62 year old man's ass, what a boost to your street cred that would be huh.
If the original poster is paying attention he'll notice how easily i pushed you into doing nothing more than throwing around insuts and acting the fool, hopefully he is smart enough to realize that there is no info to be gained off this site or from brain dead rejects of society such as you. This fat old trucker is out of here
Hahaha

Richmond, KY

#27 Jul 12, 2013
Keep on truckin tony Vasquez
Level 2

Location hidden

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Keep on truckin tony Vasquez
*sigh* i forgot that the average IQ of most posters on here is lower than Cali's tax rate and you certainly aren't the exception to that rule. If it makes you feel better to think i am this border jumper Tony Vasquez i guess you might as well keep it up because you won't listen anyways.
So what do you ride and who do you ride with. Is the answer nothing and no one. Since that is most likely save us the self serving comments about how you're either too good for it or not blessed enough,, we all know it's bullshit. You see something and you drank the koolaid and think you think you know something without ever experiencing it. so quit while you're behind
Hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jul 13, 2013
You're a genius tony.
Level 2

Location hidden

#30 Jul 13, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
You're a genius tony.
and you sidestep the question. If the best you can do is continuously call me some wetback, and refuse to answer if you're a member of any club or if you've ever ridden anything bigger than your boyfriend. You bad mouth the IO and yet I would bet anything you know nothing more than you've been spoon fed by other keyboard commando's and the bullshit you swallow from the 1% world of jackasses. Have you ever been around them, spent time with them. Why not leav your parents basement and go live a life that doesn't involve playing video games, smoking pot and jacking off after you've eaten a bag of cheeto's and then we'll talk
Haha

Richmond, KY

#31 Jul 14, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
<quoted text>
and you sidestep the question. If the best you can do is continuously call me some wetback, and refuse to answer if you're a member of any club or if you've ever ridden anything bigger than your boyfriend. You bad mouth the IO and yet I would bet anything you know nothing more than you've been spoon fed by other keyboard commando's and the bullshit you swallow from the 1% world of jackasses. Have you ever been around them, spent time with them. Why not leav your parents basement and go live a life that doesn't involve playing video games, smoking pot and jacking off after you've eaten a bag of cheeto's and then we'll talk
take your investigation somewhere else officer Vasquez.
Level 2

Location hidden

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> take your investigation somewhere else officer Vasquez.
my oh my do you have a hard on for this vasquez guy don't you. Tell ya what little man, how about you put up or shut up and I'll leave you and your little butthurt feelings alone
Hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jul 14, 2013
Hahaha. Listen chicken boy. I have already said we can handle our shit. But you are too afraid. Your so called insults and challenges to manhood fall on deaf ears. So, grab your purse, pull up your panties and run along now like the little bitch you wish you were strong enough to be.
Level 2

Location hidden

#34 Jul 14, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. Listen chicken boy. I have already said we can handle our shit. But you are too afraid. Your so called insults and challenges to manhood fall on deaf ears. So, grab your purse, pull up your panties and run along now like the little bitch you wish you were strong enough to be.
You are so easy to manipulate and so far off subject it's hilarious. Do you really think that fighting a 62 year old man is going to prove anything. This whole thread is about a man asking about his daughter dating a member of what I consider to be a stand up club. You disagree and instead of using your words and coming up with something besides rumors of rumors, you decided that threats and insults proves something. All it proves is that you're, well an idiot. I can do this all day because it makes me laugh, you show the IQ of a 1st grader. You are no man, you are a child playing at being a man. I don't need to fight you because I don't need to prove a damn thing to anyone. You're problem is with the IO, why not prove your shit and go find one of them and start this shit. If you're so big and bad and ready to fight why not pick one with them. But you won't so all i did was waste my time challenging you to something your boyfriend and mommy probably won't let you out late enough to do
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#36 Jul 14, 2013
I already did dumbass. And just so you know I am pretty close to the same age as you. You started the name calling and I have never one time threatened you. I challenged you but not a threat was made. You go into the battle of wits unarmed my dear. I have nothing to prove to you either. The io are a bunch of posers and cannot stand on the same ground as any legitimate club. They are like school yard goofs. And I see you fit right in with them. So long officer Vasquez.
Level 2

Location hidden

#37 Jul 15, 2013
Just what i thought, you have no real info that you didn't get from other keyboard commando's who have never had the balls to actually meet any of these guys. I have met them, also members of the "big" clubs and I gotta say I'd run with the IO any day of the week. Chumps like you will just never understand. So long too you too criminal jackoff
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#38 Jul 15, 2013
And there ya go.. You don't have what it takes to be real. So you opt out for the pansy io because you are too weak to ride fast and live fast. You have no clue what it's all about. Sayonara loser.
Level 2

Location hidden

#39 Jul 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
And there ya go.. You don't have what it takes to be real. So you opt out for the pansy io because you are too weak to ride fast and live fast. You have no clue what it's all about. Sayonara loser.
I've lived fast and loose, i've ridden on the right hand of the devil and lived to tell my tale. I spent a memorable period rolling with the Angels, tripping balls on acid and partying like there was no tomorrow. I know what it's like to ride peg to peg and tire to tire at speeds over 100 mph in the middle of the night to take fare of business. I've fought side by side with the baddest of the bad and once or twice against the same men and then laughed it off and shared a beer with them. I know what it's like to walk both sides of the fence. I never wore the Death Head even though i was offered the chance and my refusal was kind of the end of things for us, but it was with no animosity. I have an old shovelhead that tries to throw you over the handle bars every time you try to kick that bitch over and i've got a suicide shifter just for the added fun. I don't wear the IO's patch, I promised a man who was like family to me that i would never wear a patch when i turned down a chance tobe an Angel and after his passing I still keep that promise. I just party with a different crowd when I feel like recapturing my youth and they are all stand up guys who ride hard party hard and love each other. If you don't understand what that's all about ti's not my concern, I know the Life and I know myself and that's all I have really worry about.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jul 16, 2013
You know, after all the shit talking and stuff and all things aside. I must say that was very well put. While our opinions differ on things, there are many things we have in common. Maybe we should refrain from trying to belittle one another and agree to disagree on the very trivial thing that has caused this disagreement.
swoop

Richmond, KY

#41 Jul 16, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
<quoted text>I've lived fast and loose, i've ridden on the right hand of the devil and lived to tell my tale. I spent a memorable period rolling with the Angels, tripping balls on acid and partying like there was no tomorrow. I know what it's like to ride peg to peg and tire to tire at speeds over 100 mph in the middle of the night to take fare of business. I've fought side by side with the baddest of the bad and once or twice against the same men and then laughed it off and shared a beer with them. I know what it's like to walk both sides of the fence. I never wore the Death Head even though i was offered the chance and my refusal was kind of the end of things for us, but it was with no animosity. I have an old shovelhead that tries to throw you over the handle bars every time you try to kick that bitch over and i've got a suicide shifter just for the added fun. I don't wear the IO's patch, I promised a man who was like family to me that i would never wear a patch when i turned down a chance tobe an Angel and after his passing I still keep that promise. I just party with a different crowd when I feel like recapturing my youth and they are all stand up guys who ride hard party hard and love each other. If you don't understand what that's all about ti's not my concern, I know the Life and I know myself and that's all I have really worry about.
He's been there. That's a lifer
Level 2

Location hidden

#42 Jul 16, 2013
Haha wrote:
You know, after all the shit talking and stuff and all things aside. I must say that was very well put. While our opinions differ on things, there are many things we have in common. Maybe we should refrain from trying to belittle one another and agree to disagree on the very trivial thing that has caused this disagreement.
That sounds like a damn fine idea, all of this has gotten us nowhere's and it's for the best. I should and do apologize for the shit i said, i got more than a bit overboard. I do mostly west coast runs these days but if i find myself out your way i'll drop you a line and mabe we can knock a few back and talk of days gone by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lamar Owen 3 min Truth 12
haley benningfield 4 min wellwell 5
Caitlin cry baby Clay (Jan '17) 5 min No longer your fr... 6
Jenni cupples 11 min ? 8
Rachel king 13 min herlove 4
deans car lot 13 min kry 3
confederate statue needs to come down now! 17 min Madisonville madness 51

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance