First Prev
of 7
Next Last
daughter is dating an IO

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
So I've noticed that this "club" is on topix at least once a week for the last 6 months getting trashed. And someone is taking a lot of time getting the posts removed.

Can someone explain to me how or what they have been doing to piss everyone off lately?

is it just the locals bad mouthing them?Or, is there some sorta repetitive bad behavior among them !
In the know

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
daughter is dating an IO wrote:
So I've noticed that this "club" is on topix at least once a week for the last 6 months getting trashed. And someone is taking a lot of time getting the posts removed.
Can someone explain to me how or what they have been doing to piss everyone off lately?
is it just the locals bad mouthing them?Or, is there some sorta repetitive bad behavior among them !
you need to get your daughter away from those pieces of shit as soon as possible. They are all loser wanna be punks.
HA Dawson

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
There just a bunch of cant cut it biker gang wanna bes they can't make it in a real MC club so they made there own
i know a few of them

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2013
The ones i know are pretty good guys. A lot of them are retired cops and veterans.
Most people just find someone or some group to talk about so they can have a little drama in their life. The best thing to do, is go hang out with them and get to know. Get to know who they are before someone tries to tell you they are a horrible group of people.
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
I see them drinking and driving a lot. They seem kind of effeminate too. They drink fruity drinks.
queen

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
I see them drinking and driving a lot. They seem kind of effeminate too. They drink fruity drinks.
They are just loud, obnoxious, and rowdy. That's why they get all the topix attention.

Kind of pathetic crowd if you ask me
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2013
queen wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just loud, obnoxious, and rowdy. That's why they get all the topix attention.
Kind of pathetic crowd if you ask me
I agree, clearly they have small penises
jimbo

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, clearly they have small penises
I know one doesn't.

One has a horse cock
HA Dawson

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Well there's a real club on the way that's going to be the only one around they will not compete with this club it's a well known club the reapers will be gone to
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one doesn't.
One has a horse cock
A Shetland?
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one doesn't.
One has a horse cock
I'm concerned, but not surprised, that this can from a dude.
In the know

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one doesn't.
One has a horse cock
in his butt maybe
Bongbastic

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2013
HA Dawson wrote:
Well there's a real club on the way that's going to be the only one around they will not compete with this club it's a well known club the reapers will be gone to
I have also heard this rumor but don't believe it to be true.
denny

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Bongbastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also heard this rumor but don't believe it to be true.
Its not true at all I asked and all this is a bumch of poo
Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2013
The Iron Order receives alot of attention on Topix because there are a lot of pussies that post on here. Not one person who has posted on here about how they are going to take care of the Iron Order or anything else has ever stepped out from behind their keyboard and done a damn thing about it.
The IOMC is a good group of guys, but like any group you have the potential for some of them not being quite so good. People pay more attention when someone screws up then when they do good. They get on here and point out if they have been drinking and driving, without any proof, but won't talk about any charitable deeds. The IOMC has a policy to keep their members from posting on here for the simple fact that all it will do is keep a vicious circle going. If you want to know what these guys are about, best thing to do is go meet up with them and form your own opinion. They are a family oriented group and i guarantee you that you would be more than welcome to come around and meet and hang out with them. You won't learn anything of worth here, just bullshit. To prove my point watch the comments that follow mine, people will bash me, the club and anyone with a positive opinion of them. They provide no proof and they repeat the same thing over and over and over and over. NOthing beats first hand knowledge and you can always contact the club itself and find out

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 11, 2013
if your daughter is dating one of them I'd have her break it off quickly as not be associated with this band of idiots. They yell that they are law abiding, but they will drink tons of alcohol, smoke marijuana and call themselves law abiding. They talk out of the other side of their mouths all the time and will do anything they can to screw over another member of their club in a moment. And watch out when the $hit hits the fan because they will run and grab for their phone to call their cop buddies.

I guess if your daughter wants to stay related to a club that does not care about it's members other then to get their dues then that idiots in the io is the place for her. But if you value your daughters well being I'd have her stay clear from any io areas.
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
The Iron Order receives alot of attention on Topix because there are a lot of pussies that post on here. Not one person who has posted on here about how they are going to take care of the Iron Order or anything else has ever stepped out from behind their keyboard and done a damn thing about it.
The IOMC is a good group of guys, but like any group you have the potential for some of them not being quite so good. People pay more attention when someone screws up then when they do good. They get on here and point out if they have been drinking and driving, without any proof, but won't talk about any charitable deeds. The IOMC has a policy to keep their members from posting on here for the simple fact that all it will do is keep a vicious circle going. If you want to know what these guys are about, best thing to do is go meet up with them and form your own opinion. They are a family oriented group and i guarantee you that you would be more than welcome to come around and meet and hang out with them. You won't learn anything of worth here, just bullshit. To prove my point watch the comments that follow mine, people will bash me, the club and anyone with a positive opinion of them. They provide no proof and they repeat the same thing over and over and over and over. NOthing beats first hand knowledge and you can always contact the club itself and find out
Your slip is showing, sweetie.
Toughie

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jul 11, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
well tough guy. I see you are STILL hiding behind your screen name as well.
Tony v

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah tony Vasquez. Stop using your gay dancer name on here
Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2013
thank you for making my point so well. and no i am not this tony vasquez character sorry to ruin your hopes.
you just continually prove you can't come up with a decent argument, you bitch that the IO didn't do things right, that somehow the OMG's are a governing force. When no one listens to you whine and complain like a 3 year old who can't stay up past his bed time you take to throwing insults. I keep myself hidden for the irony of it, I use your own tactics against you and you hate it which is an endless source of amusement for me. So let's keep it up, i know you can't come up with any solid proof on anything because it doesn't exist so that's out. Let's see if you can come up with at least an original or at least entertaining insult, the gay thing is kind of old wouldn't you say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Tiffany staton 22 min Rebecca 30
Guy they call Bubby 1 hr Hmm 20
Heather at Menards 1 hr Hmm 12
waitresses at Show - mes 2 hr a regular 9
Tanisha Shemwell 2 hr korii 2
Witness transport 3 hr Yep yep 2
Jenni Cupples Haynes 3 hr Huh 21
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match