damnshame

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Saw several men that claim to be in a relationship touching on other females acting as if they are single tonight. Even some of them disappeared at times. Byrd, Zo, recas, just a few. Chances are if you wasn't with him, yours was doing it to
please

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Byrd is single and I didnt see the other two doing anything. You must be one of zos jealous hoes trying to start shit because he is marrying someone else. Grow up and get a life!!!!!!
um

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2012
please wrote:
Byrd is single and I didnt see the other two doing anything. You must be one of zos jealous hoes trying to start shit because he is marrying someone else. Grow up and get a life!!!!!!
Lmao @ Zo getting married.
lol

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2012
um wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao @ Zo getting married.
such a joke I hope the dumb ho knows he's marrying her to have something not cause he loves her he loves all females he just needs one that has a home an a 401k cause it's for sure he ain't got sh*t and a tv cause someone stole his
um

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>such a joke I hope the dumb ho knows he's marrying her to have something not cause he loves her he loves all females he just needs one that has a home an a 401k cause it's for sure he ain't got sh*t and a tv cause someone stole his
I will believe it when i see it. And it dont matter if he has a ring on his finger or not. He TRIED to holla at me last night.
lol

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
um wrote:
<quoted text>I will believe it when i see it. And it dont matter if he has a ring on his finger or not. He TRIED to holla at me last night.
he's a mess and will holler at a hole in a wall
funny

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Hope zo isn't out tonight cause he has something coming. And if anyone has something to say. They can come with it. Alonzo knows exactly who this is.
"swagga"

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Just a building full of trash!
notfull

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
[QUOTE who=""swagga" "]Just a building full of trash![/QUOTE]
heard the 'party' didn't bring in that big of a crowd
wtf

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 21, 2012
I mean wut was they doin that was so bad..? U might jst b hatin for real.
jtg

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2012
The party wasnt packed cus of haters just like you people. These dudes have brought plies, Wayne and numerous other rappers here and noone supports it. But they all cry about this town is boring. They should quit wasting their money on this whack ass town!

“"Humanity is overrated." ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Owensboro

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Wow can anyone say snake
what

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Snake? Who?

“"Humanity is overrated." ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Owensboro

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Snakes, haters, snitches whatever they all congregate together just amazed at the wildlife I guess
what

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2012
OK just making sure I understood correctly. I agree completely! This site is unreal!
YEAH

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2012
Byrd is fine! N yall bitches hatin on them boys. Prolly his bmomma. Lol
just wondering

United States

#18 Nov 21, 2012
SO IS ZO MARRIED CUZ IS STAYED AT MY HOUSE THE OTHER NITE?
Why

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2012
jtg wrote:
The party wasnt packed cus of haters just like you people. These dudes have brought plies, Wayne and numerous other rappers here and noone supports it. But they all cry about this town is boring. They should quit wasting their money on this whack ass town!
what dudes and,plies and wayne r u talkin bout the little wayne at vanessas place I rd owensboro coz i heard about him being in owensboro a few years ago but not vanessas place
pop

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Cook 13 min Cody 24
Malco Theater 15 min Nasty 4
Brittany Bailey 17 min Old friend 1
Jake 18 min real talk 8
Jessica Heichelbec 22 min get a life 3
does anyone know Rita Hamilton (Jun '15) 28 min I love haters 8
What happened to the informant post 28 min logan wright 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages