the great ones

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Are you an Intern, Scholar, Leader, or Person with notable/celebrated Talent or Resources?
The 1st step to a “Mutually Beneficial Relationship” would be to have you ALREADY(1) in place within Organizations we have an interest in.

[email protected] is the dissemination point for Initiates of the Outer Head of the Order, and for analyzing response to our more visible existence.

We do not accept any sort of "Application" from the Public, however we do take note of individuals who are adequately interested in our "work" enough seek active involvement in anything we have interest in.

Referrals are made to a global Network about individuals with a certain interest in illuminism, a certain character and nature, and the efforts made in their Business and Personal Affairs.

If you are interested in the evolution of Mankind and a "mutually beneficial" future, we may be interested in working with you.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Dude, are you trying to start a cult or something?
I ain't mad at cha if you are. It is the easiest way to make a million dollars. Just ask L. Ron Hubbard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is that incredibly sexy brunette who works ... (Aug '11) 8 min Bruce rice 3
Sherry Stallings 13 min Me too 1
rob hart still cheating (Sep '12) 16 min Brucebruce 3
wbkr 21 min deeeeeeep 24
Sexy girl (Mar '11) 27 min Mike 2
sexy gurl (Mar '11) 27 min Mike 2
Carrie Turner 28 min -Truth- 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance