WTF

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Does she not have her youngest son by leon anymore? I mean WTF who has this kid?
poorbaby

Pekin, IN

#2 Jun 12, 2013
She has never had him. He was taken away at birth and put in foster care.Leons mom has him now.Amy and leon both live there with him.
hahaha

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2013
ha they are both peices of shit... amy has 4 kids n has none of them... her youngest girl taylor has lived wit bubby's mom since birth...

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2013
They are both piece of shit needle junkies who cant hold a job. Amy has never had her son by leon. Neither leon or amy live with him. They were kicked out weeks ago for using drugs. She will never have any of her kids back and he will never have nothing as long as he is with her horse-faced junkie ass.
crazy

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2013
for her to be a needle junkie she is large!!!!! and she used to be a really nice girl. can not believe she has that many kids and cant take care of any of them. that is a really low thing if she isnt even a part of their lives. i understand struggles but a good women will see her children as often as she can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 min hmmm 501
Dr. Gipes new piece 40 min UL fan 8
Hot girl at dollar store by big lots? Haley?? 1 hr mr-wanna-know 8
Snakes and Boro drama 1 hr deuce willett 1
chad and jac 92.5 1 hr amos dude 28
mountain lion rug for sale 2 hr jimmyslims 1
I'm married but think I'm in love with another! 2 hr The Truth 3
robert76 loves man balls! 3 hr robert76 16
Owensboro Dating