Watch Now

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 22, 2013
Told you to treat me with respect. Told you to stop lying. Told you to stop trying to make me out like I'm crazy. Told you to stop ditching me to hang out with your "friends". Told you to stop hiding your phone. Now watch this. Told ya babe but you wouldn't listen...
ohh boy

Chicago, IL

#2 May 22, 2013
Looks like we got a badass over here
heads up

Tucker, GA

#3 May 22, 2013
sounds good but you need to be saying this to them and not topixs
Serious

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 22, 2013
Watch Now wrote:
Told you to treat me with respect. Told you to stop lying. Told you to stop trying to make me out like I'm crazy. Told you to stop ditching me to hang out with your "friends". Told you to stop hiding your phone. Now watch this. Told ya babe but you wouldn't listen...
Big tough guy we got here
Wow

Chicago, IL

#5 May 22, 2013
Just leave. Are you male or female?
ohh boy

Chicago, IL

#6 May 22, 2013
Pretty sure it's a girl, maybe if u spent more time trying to talk bout your problems instead of putting stuff on topixs you might have a good relationship
wimbley

Morristown, IN

#8 May 22, 2013
Watch Now wrote:
. Well get your ass on down the road..... I've got stuff to do and hoes to bone. Lol. It's not like your the last girl on earth.
blahahaha

United States

#9 May 23, 2013
Just from the very first post I know that you're insane. You should try being alone until you grow up a little more.
Nah

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 24, 2013
I dont think this person is insane just angry and fed up
Sirlixalot

Morgantown, KY

#11 May 24, 2013
How do you know he hides his phone unless you've spent time looking for it? Why would you be looking for it? Oh yeah, so you could snoop. I think you may be a little bit cra cra.
Watch Now

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 24, 2013
Never snooped just observed
go talk it out

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 24, 2013
I wouldn't post personal stuff on this site because people don't know the whole story and start passing inaccurate judgements. If you want the real answers,then talk to the one who you're having the problem with. People tend to fixate on their current situation and automatically assume someone else's situation is like their's.
the old guy

Homestead, FL

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Absolutely a shunned female. No doubt. Probably under 25, hell 21 for that matter. Run bro! Dumb bitches be crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney thorpe ????? What is she about forreal??? 38 min TRUMPED 2
I still Don't Hate YOU 42 min TRUMPED 1
Dar Dar 1 hr STUPID 8
Home wreckers 1 hr Itiswhatitis 13
Rachel McDaniel 1 hr HAHa 5
Best painter in Owensboro 1 hr VERY happy customer 5
sabrina winkler nash 1 hr HIM 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance