Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Do they really meet in person??
Extreme1

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Nooo wrote:
Do they really meet in person??
I've tried but they always flake out. I guess they're all fakes. I just want to meet a nice woman.
just a guy

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
I hooked up with sexybish. Hell of a good time
Nooo

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Yea I talked to a person on here that was suppose to be a woman and turns out she was a he.... Not cool. Sent pictures didn't meet In person though.
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
There is a thread Singles Get Together where some of us are trying to come up with a place and date for single people on here to go to at the same time. Only problem is there aren't many girls posting on there and no one wants to go to a sausagefest so if anyone would be interested in attending something like that to meet people you might check out that thread.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2013
just a guy wrote:
I hooked up with sexybish. Hell of a good time
Oh yeah?:D

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Im tryin
Need2GetoutThere

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
randygab wrote:
Im tryin
I see you are. Lol
Adam

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 6, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?:D
Nice to know your ok
Jesse

Providence, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
We need to hook, we need to slap a crook, we need to read a book, we need a fat woman that can cook, we need Kim K to give us a sexy look, we need a government program...

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know your ok
Nice to know I am too.
why are you still here

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know I am too.
no one wants you, your adultery, your dead babies, the bastard home wrecking brat you might be spawning, or any of your STDs! Why haven't you successfully offed yourself? You'd get all the attention you've been whoring for with an obit!
Why Do You Care

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2013
why are you still here wrote:
<quoted text>
no one wants you, your adultery, your dead babies, the bastard home wrecking brat you might be spawning, or any of your STDs! Why haven't you successfully offed yourself? You'd get all the attention you've been whoring for with an obit!
Why do you care so much about her to follow everything she does? If you don't like her or the things she does then ignore her and her comments. And yes there are people who want her around as I'm sure you saw several people have been asking about her and hoping she's ok. For someone who doesn't care about her you evidentally are concerned about her? Sexy,I'm glad you're here and you're ok. Keep on keepin on.
sarcasm

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound like such a lovely person. I bet you're very happy with your life. I bet mommy and grammy are very proud of you.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#15 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>no one wants you, your adultery, your dead babies, the bastard home wrecking brat you might be spawning, or any of your STDs! Why haven't you successfully offed yourself? You'd get all the attention you've been whoring for with an obit!
You win the biggest douche nozzle award to date. lol bless your heart. I'm sorry mommy & daddy never paid much attention to you. Bitter bitter person.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Why Do You Care wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care so much about her to follow everything she does? If you don't like her or the things she does then ignore her and her comments. And yes there are people who want her around as I'm sure you saw several people have been asking about her and hoping she's ok. For someone who doesn't care about her you evidentally are concerned about her? Sexy,I'm glad you're here and you're ok. Keep on keepin on.
Brad

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>no one wants you, your adultery, your dead babies, the bastard home wrecking brat you might be spawning, or any of your STDs! Why haven't you successfully offed yourself? You'd get all the attention you've been whoring for with an obit!
I want her. Feel free to bash me. You're welcome
well

Princeton, KY

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Nooo wrote:
Yea I talked to a person on here that was suppose to be a woman and turns out she was a he.... Not cool. Sent pictures didn't meet In person though.
Sweetie, If ur LookN 4 a gal not the place 2 B doin it. Dudes like 2 pretend 2 B lesbians or get their gf's in a 3sum when she's not interested. Go to eville. They have a gay bar.
Of course

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so mean to her. I bet if you're a guy she probably turned u down or broke ur heart and if you're a chick she stole your guy... Just let whatever it is go... I've seen so much about this dead baby and honestly if she really did have a stillborn baby or a miscarriage you should be ashamed yourself. No one deserves constant reminders of the things from our pasts that are that tragic. Please stop and leave her alone... You're starting to make me sick...
Of course

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, If ur LookN 4 a gal not the place 2 B doin it. Dudes like 2 pretend 2 B lesbians or get their gf's in a 3sum when she's not interested. Go to eville. They have a gay bar.
Where is it? Ill definitely go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niki lester 7 min Cam 8
Jason dowdy,Shannon dowdy,and Jason dowdy girlf... 19 min drama queen 16
Colony trailer trash 51 min David Frantz 51
54 Burger King 59 min McDonalds 12
Laura Bristow Homewrecker 1 hr Laura bristow 17
Aaron you should think twice 1 hr Knowsonethat 4
Megan Rudy 1 hr No pot to stir 3
Huh? What? 9 hr Mr Important 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web