What u think
jessica-bitxh

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Great Guy. Good father.
sexy

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I agree and think he's awesome is he single?
haha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Aw Patrick, trying to get some compliments?
Haley Ellis

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
This is my man, now if you have a problem with him get the hell over it. idc and Imma tell yah to back off he is MINE YOU HEAR ME MINE!!!!! Back OFF!!!! and im sorry "haha" are you Jealous???
danica

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Haley Ellis wrote:
This is my man, now if you have a problem with him get the hell over it. idc and Imma tell yah to back off he is MINE YOU HEAR ME MINE!!!!! Back OFF!!!! and im sorry "haha" are you Jealous???
Lmao. Insecure much?
hhh

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
according to him he's single...
haha

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Jealous of what? A goofy elf lookin hick datin a buck tooth butt chinned skank?
Haha yup. Real jelly.
Why don't you go ahead and tell him bout all the guys you let hit it while he was gone? Maybe he will be jealous too.
Kelso

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I feel this is appropriate:

Ohhh BURN!
haley ellis

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2013
I have no clue what ur talking about but vaccine off me and my family I'm not kidding stop and go ruin ur own life
haha

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
My life's good. No screwing this up. I'm honest and mature. Unlike some selfish & immature people like you.
haley ellis

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Hunny I think u got urs twisted at least I can show my name and naww
Sheesh

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Haley Ellis wrote:
You sound a little possessive. But congrats that he is yours. But I don't think anyone heard you through topix, but I'm sure a couple people read it.
Haley Ellis

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2013
i think ppl need to go on and get a life instead of talk sh!t about other ppl relationships and children idk why you all try and f*ck ppls relationships up to hurt the person go on and ruin ur own life
danica

Princeton, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2013
haley ellis wrote:
I have no clue what ur talking about but vaccine off me and my family I'm not kidding stop and go ruin ur own life
Vaccine your whole family huh. Sounds gross dude.
mhmm

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Lmao
Girl you keep stirring it up. Can't stay away from drama
Constance

Jackson, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2015
Great friend, amazing father to both his children, and absolute best fiancÚ.
Haley Ellis

Greenville, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2015
Constance wrote:
Great friend, amazing father to both his children, and absolute best fiancÚ.
Wow constance i think you have your shit twisted he dont even see his daughter hasnt seen her in over a month now doesnt call or ask about her on top of that blocks all ways for me to communicate with him about our child just remember this when he puts his hands on you and beats the shit out of you in front of your kid like he did me you cant say i didnt warn you...... you tell ppl that he has threatend you and said if you leave he put you in a body bag now where does that come out to be a great man and or a father he has barley seen his daughter in three years he and probably seen here 5 months at the most out of 3years i would never put him up for daddy of the year award and cant say we dont try to get him to see her either i have everything on calendar and screen shot when called and how long and everything, in my book this is sad to say but i tell you now instead of hearing my daughter cry for her daddy and acts like she is talking to him on the phone crying wanting to see him he doesnt go through that pain she does and its painful to see her cry everyday for her daddy who doesnt even make a effort in his life and or make any time for her now tell me how great a person is by what you Constance says because if she can sit there and say that then your head is so far stuck up his ass to realize that your definitely not in reality
MoralesC33

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2015
Haley Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow constance i think you have your shit twisted he dont even see his daughter hasnt seen her in over a month now doesnt call or ask about her on top of that blocks all ways for me to communicate with him about our child just remember this when he puts his hands on you and beats the shit out of you in front of your kid like he did me you cant say i didnt warn you...... you tell ppl that he has threatend you and said if you leave he put you in a body bag now where does that come out to be a great man and or a father he has barley seen his daughter in three years he and probably seen here 5 months at the most out of 3years i would never put him up for daddy of the year award and cant say we dont try to get him to see her either i have everything on calendar and screen shot when called and how long and everything, in my book this is sad to say but i tell you now instead of hearing my daughter cry for her daddy and acts like she is talking to him on the phone crying wanting to see him he doesnt go through that pain she does and its painful to see her cry everyday for her daddy who doesnt even make a effort in his life and or make any time for her now tell me how great a person is by what you Constance says because if she can sit there and say that then your head is so far stuck up his ass to realize that your definitely not in reality
Rlly, I have nothing to do with what's going on with y'all, but he is a damn good dad for our son, and an amazing father, sorry he don't wanna deal with you cause u keep trying to break us up. Not gonna happen any time soon honey. Trains done left the station obviously. I told him a long time ago if he wanted you or anyone else that I didn't mind that he could leave if it made him happy. But no wanna know what happened, he asked me to marry him, and we did April 13 2015
Sorry u think he's no good, but atleast he didn't let people beat his daughter like somebody.
And my head is not up his ass at least I'm not doing the crazy possessive Mine! Mine! Mine! Shit like you. He has the option to go any time I don't use my child as a weapon. Nore will I ever. U know what makes things so hard, what makes him not get her, you, all you do is bitch and tell any time we answer the phone when we call you about her all you do is bitch and yell so yeah he's stopped trying.
I mean you were always telling us your never gonna see our daughter again when u get mad so we gonna take legal matters and do this properly with set dates, and out of state visitation since we are moving. Sorry.
itgirl5801

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jun 7, 2015
Haley why wont you just shut up and go on somewhere, if there isn't drama going around your not happy, so SHUT UP and leave people alone, you are a dead beat mother that doesn't deserve a child, much more deserving people then you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie lindsey or cody lindsey 5 min Curious 1
Becky Wilson Wright Horton (Aug '13) 23 min Due date when 9
Snitches 31 min Just wondering 13
Booter 34 min Not sure 4
Brian yeackering 51 min Tina 4
Wonder If city schools will be closed again fri? 54 min woogie 6
Which FTA Pizza Coworkers Closet Coitus 1 hr Player 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance