really do u think im stupid?

really do u think im stupid?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

kindness for weakness

Chicago, IL

#1 May 26, 2013
If u think I dont see u all up on my man..you are dumber than I heard you was. He is a big boy if he chooses to mess around..I promise ill make the best of it..trust me he will be back! Judt remember when u look around and wonder where your family is u might ask yourself if maybe karma got em...you just dont go around breaking up family ..you want to play lets play!
smh

United States

#2 May 26, 2013
Awww he will be back bc he doesnt wanna pay child support?? He will be back with stds. geeez

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 May 26, 2013
That is the type of man if your going to stay with him you make wear a condom even if your married and you don't give a BJ to. Never know where its been.
Jesse

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 26, 2013
We need kindness, we need weakness, we need French fries, we need Jesus, we need a government program....
just curious

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 26, 2013
Best thing you can do is go play yourself..want my email..lol
Dumb Girl

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 30, 2013
kindness for weakness wrote:
If u think I dont see u all up on my man..you are dumber than I heard you was. He is a big boy if he chooses to mess around..I promise ill make the best of it..trust me he will be back! Judt remember when u look around and wonder where your family is u might ask yourself if maybe karma got em...you just dont go around breaking up family ..you want to play lets play!
Why don't u say it to her face, not on Topix, or r u just a scared bitch?
sad

Owensboro, KY

#7 May 30, 2013
First initial of the guy. I might be that girl.
maybe

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Hell, I might be that girl. Lol

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 1, 2013
Opala wrote:
That is the type of man if your going to stay with him you make wear a condom even if your married and you don't give a BJ to. Never know where its been.
Spoken from experience, huh?
Al Sharpton

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2013
Mannnn u sain dat cuz he b black n shit
Well

Antioch, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2013
Don't blame the other woman cause your man strays. If you won't do another woman will and do it well.
yeah

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2013
This chicks says the girl is all up on her man but you say dont blame her why the hell she all up on someone elses man both to blame here lucky it isnt mine I see a chick all up on my man her face gonna be all up on the bottom of my shoe
Emerald

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Well wrote:
Don't blame the other woman cause your man strays. If you won't do another woman will and do it well.
While I do agree that the original poster of this topic is wrong for stating that her boyfriend/husband cheats, yet condones his actions saying that (basically) he's a man so he can do whatever he wants & that she's going to "make the best of it" (which means that she must have absolutely NO respect for herself); you are even more wrong. If the "other woman" knows that he is with someone else, yet still gives him "what the other woman won't", then she's a wh0re. & she's in the wrong just as much as he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Griff you tell or I am 6 min plzzzzzzzzzgoaway 16
Anthony Tate 7 min speakeasy 6
Des and Ricky 52 min Watcher 2
What are the city bus prices?? I was wanting to... 1 hr ..... 3
fatal car accident hwy 56 (Aug '15) 1 hr Seriously 588
white boy that drives an old Maroon Escalade 1 hr Curious 1
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 2,716
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages