'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274642 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177396 Sep 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
RECORD 92,269,000 AMERICANS NOT WORKING
Black Unemployment Hits 11.4%...
Thanks Obama
OK so, we'll take this as sincere concern for Black people, as soon as you show us all one simple thing!

Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!

Note: we already know that you can't and that you're nothing but a cheap opportunist with nothing but hatred and blame for our current President!!!!!!!

By your teahadists (and Joe NAsty) standards, this of course makes you America haters!!!

scirocco, meet pickle, pickle, this is scirocco!!!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177397 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>And why didn't the Republican Investigation prove that then?

Of course you're right! That's what happened. Even your very own Republicans are in on the coverup, WTF are YOU going to do about it asshat?
It's not over till Obama quits blocking the investigations.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#177398 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so, we'll take this as sincere concern for Black people, as soon as you show us all one simple thing!
Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!
Note: we already know that you can't and that you're nothing but a cheap opportunist with nothing but hatred and blame for our current President!!!!!!!
By your teahadists (and Joe NAsty) standards, this of course makes you America haters!!!
scirocco, meet pickle, pickle, this is scirocco!!!!!!
Shame on you. I have shown extreme concern for Barack Obama, a black man, and his incompetence.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177399 Sep 5, 2014
http://m.asianews.it/index.php...

ISLAMIC TERRORISM : A RESULT OF WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT AT MADRASSAS
Part three of the series "ISLAM AND THE WEST" by Fr Samir Khalil Samir, Egyptian Jesuit and professor of Arab and Islamic studies at Saint - Joseph university of Beirut.

Beirut (AsiaNews)-- terrorism is not the unexpected result of Islam, but direct result of what is being taught at *madrassas* traditional schools. And not only because many schools give training in terrorism and guerrilla warfare, but mainly because they educate in fundamentalism. They depict religion as the solution to any problem and look at the world and the West in an intrasigent and radical way, through which the only solution is jihad, the destruction of the West and all that seems to conspire against religion.
...more to read...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177400 Sep 5, 2014
Illinois second largest school district drops Michele's school menus. Coercion is all the Obama's know.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177401 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not over till Obama quits blocking the investigations.
Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????

He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!

Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?

This should be a good twist!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177402 Sep 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you. I have shown extreme concern for Barack Obama, a black man, and his incompetence.
Read it again and see if you can identify what was asked of you...

"OK so, we'll take this as sincere concern for Black people, as soon as you show us all one simple thing!

Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!

Note: we already know that you can't and that you're nothing but a cheap opportunist with nothing but hatred and blame for our current President!!!!!!!

By your teahadists (and Joe NAsty) standards, this of course makes you America haters!!!

scirocco, meet pickle, pickle, this is scirocco!!!!!! "

"Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!"

Last chance poseur, then we all get to call you FOS anytime you post here!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177403 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????

He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!

Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?

This should be a good twist!!
Healthcare hacked

Flash Back: software Vulnerable

July breach not found for two months.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177404 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare hacked
Flash Back: software Vulnerable
July breach not found for two months.
"
GOTP wrote:

<quoted text>Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????

He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!

Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?

This should be a good twist!!

Le-Idiot wrote:

Healthcare hacked

Flash Back: software Vulnerable

July breach not found for two months"

That's about it for you dumbdumb, just spew your nonsense and please don't bother to hit the "reply" button as you are incapable of actually replying to anything!!!!!

Just post your very own ignorant comments as stand alone.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177405 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????

He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!

Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?

This should be a good twist!!
No he controls where the witnesses were kept, the lies that were told and the response that wasn't sent.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177406 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Read it again and see if you can identify what was asked of you...

"OK so, we'll take this as sincere concern for Black people, as soon as you show us all one simple thing!

Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!

Note: we already know that you can't and that you're nothing but a cheap opportunist with nothing but hatred and blame for our current President!!!!!!!

By your teahadists (and Joe NAsty) standards, this of course makes you America haters!!!

scirocco, meet pickle, pickle, this is scirocco!!!!!! "

"Any post of yours written before this one, where you advocate for the benefit of even one single black persons well being!!!"

Last chance poseur, then we all get to call you FOS anytime you post here!!!
Yet another avatar, yet another lie. You are consistent.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177407 Sep 5, 2014
Saudi Arabia banned :
1. Women driving
2. Women traveling without permission
3. Women working in certain jobs
4. Other religions
5. Gyms and sports for women
6. Music schools
7. Pork / Bacon
8. Movie theaters
9. The mixing of sexes at malls and restaurants
10. Selling or wearing anything red on Valentine's day
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177408 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No he controls where the witnesses were kept, the lies that were told and the response that wasn't sent.
Well sh*t he sure is good at it huh! President Bush had all his lies and cronies and failures all out in the open! Obama is sooo good only Le-Idiot can see it all!!!!!!!

Best President ever if you want to use that comparison!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177409 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another avatar, yet another lie. You are consistent.
Yet another idiodic response, there are no claims in that post dumbdumb so therefore, no lies possible.

BTW: He's still trying to figure out how to get out of the pickle I out him in!!!!

You, you're too stupid to notice the pickle you're in!!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177410 Sep 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Saudi Arabia banned :
1. Women driving
2. Women traveling without permission
3. Women working in certain jobs
4. Other religions
5. Gyms and sports for women
6. Music schools
7. Pork / Bacon
8. Movie theaters
9. The mixing of sexes at malls and restaurants
10. Selling or wearing anything red on Valentine's day
Why does this concern you, being you're not a Saudi. Are you planning to move there?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177411 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????
He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!
Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?
This should be a good twist!!
He controls who will testify and who doesn't a**bag.

Of course, you aren't intelligent enough to understand that.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177412 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why does this concern you, being you're not a Saudi. Are you planning to move there?
It's good to know where all that *radical* teachings of Islam are coming from. Muslims want all women to cover. They say American women walk down the streets like prostitutes, half naked. Maybe some uninformed should know what teachings of Islam is all about. And if that bothers you, don't read my posts. I don't know about you, but I don't want Shari'a or caliphate. Been there, done it...people of the Balkans abolished *CALIPHATE* March 3, 1924
and don't want to go through that again.

TO THE MISLIM WORLD, WE ARE INFIDELS AND UNBELIEVERS !
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#177414 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The photos are on Facebook moron.
Of course they are, liar. You've been duped countless times.....Does Herman Cain ring a bell? Not even Fox would run with that bullsh^t after they exposed as fake. Your mommie be home soon. Hide you skin books and ky.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177415 Sep 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know where all that *radical* teachings of Islam are coming from. Muslims want all women to cover. They say American women walk down the streets like prostitutes, half naked. Maybe some uninformed should know what teachings of Islam is all about. And if that bothers you, don't read my posts. I don't know about you, but I don't want Shari'a or caliphate. Been there, done it...people of the Balkans abolished *CALIPHATE* March 3, 1924
and don't want to go through that again.
TO THE MISLIM WORLD, WE ARE INFIDELS AND UNBELIEVERS !
It doesn't bother me, I don't live there and have no plans to visit.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177416 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me, I don't live there and have no plans to visit.
Cover your ears and your eyes, and all this radical groups will be gone. Where do you think they're educated, or they just decided one day, we are going to attack Westerners? No, they learn it in they schools. That's why you have so many radical muslims all around the world. You can't contain this radical Islamists, you have to defeat Islam, period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey whitledge aka DOPE FEIN 22 min Brokebish 15
My man thinks im cheating. 29 min Hisgirl 1
Johnny Depp's comment about Trump 36 min MAGA Man 4
Wall street money aint got no money...RAT RAT &... 53 min Junkie 5
Why do people cheat? And lie? 1 hr Truth 2
James L Smith smoov and fat sloppy Monique 1 hr Iwastheone 1
Why are you always calling me? 2 hr robert76 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages