'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222986 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132698 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You post your shit, like someone cares, and all people do is laugh at you, Democrats included! Only 3 idiots ever respond to you,
I've already busted you once today, Jethro, but I couldn't pass this one up.

Only 3 idiots respond to RC, all right - you, the dumchit bottom feeder and the chemtrail. All your aliases don't count, btw.

The rest of us who respond to her enjoy her informative posts. The only ones being laughed at are you and the other two moronic, hateful regressives.

:D

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#132700 Nov 2, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Hoyer: Boehner reaping what he sowed with Tea Party lawmakers

Rep. Steny Hoyer doesn't feel bad for Speaker John Boehner.[Watch Video]

Boehner has struggled throughout this Congress to unite his splintered conference, but he's not going to get any sympathy from the House minority whip.

The Maryland Democrat said Boehner (R-Ohio) is getting his just desserts for helping to enlist the same Tea Party conservatives who have been a thorn in the Speaker's side.

"John Boehner was involved in recruiting most of these people," Hoyer said in a sit-down interview in the Capitol. "So, you're a little bit 'hoist on your own petard' if you recruit people who then,[when] you bring your alternative [bills]… they tell you,'Sorry, I don't agree with you, and I'm not going to support that.'

"So, do I feel sorry for John?" Hoyer added. "I think John is a little bit in the position that he placed himself in when he recruited people who apparently came to Washington without a sense that, in a democracy, you have to reach compromise."

On a long and growing list of proposals championed this year by GOP leaders — from spending bills to farm policy to aid for Hurricane Sandy — Boehner has faced a revolt from his right-most flank that's embarrassed the party and sent leaders scrambling back to the drawing board in search of alternatives that could win more conservative support.

In several cases, GOP leaders were forced to defy most of their conference and move proposals with Democrats providing a majority of the votes.

Hoyer told The Hill that he and Boehner have a good relationship, but the Maryland legislator also urged the Speaker to be more forceful in the face of the recalcitrant conservatives in future fights.

"I feel empathy for John.… I respect him, and I like him," Hoyer said. "But he has been unable to marshal the support for his own ideas, much less coming together on bipartisan ideas. And very frankly, Speaker Boehner's going to have to do that."

Boehner's office declined to comment for this story. But the 2014 budget negotiations, which launched this week, will provide a telling window into whether the Speaker will soften his post-shutdown negotiating tactics.

Those talks got off to a rocky start on Wednesday, when the leaders of the budget conference — Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.)— sparred over whether new tax revenue should be a part of the package.

“If this conference becomes an argument about taxes, we’re not going to get anywhere,” warned Ryan, who, like most House Republicans, opposes almost any hike in taxes that is not offset with tax cuts.

Hoyer warned that such staunch positions would sink the chances of reaching an agreement. He said Democrats are ready to accept certain Republican demands for the sake of a deal, but was quick to warn that Ryan and other Republicans must be prepared to make similar concessions.

"I think and hope that Paul Ryan understands that, in order to get to a reasonable, common-sense conclusion to this budget conference, he's going to need to compromise," he said.

Hoyer expressed a strong optimism that Democrats could buck the odds and, not only pick up seats in 2014, but retake the Speaker's gavel. The recent shutdown, which sunk the Republicans' approval ratings, only increases those chances, he said.

"We can win back the House in 2014. And said another way, I think the Republicans can lose the House in 2014," Hoyer said.

"The American people are fed up with gridlock.… They want people to come to Congress to work together to get things done," he said. "So … I think we're going to have a very, very good opportunity to win back the House."

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
They aren't sent to Washington to agree on everything, the were sent to Washington to vote their constituents will. You might want to read the constitution.
Hiac

Switzerland

#132702 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already busted you once today, Jethro, but I couldn't pass this one up.
Only 3 idiots respond to RC, all right - you, the dumchit bottom feeder and the chemtrail. All your aliases don't count, btw.
The rest of us who respond to her enjoy her informative posts. The only ones being laughed at are you and the other two moronic, hateful regressives.
:D
well goober here you are and wanna know how you would be the lying dumbchit bottom feeder, you support the man who bottom feeds. Now there ya go dumbchit. You are just full of bla bla bla just like your dumbchit friend who does not post informative posts. they are useless, we don't need a bottom feeder posting information. She is a bottom feeder and so are you dumbchit. get real moronnnnn. Time you get it that your class is the ones who gain everything by supporting a man who gives to other people what they should be earning on their own. Smoke that moronnnnnn. you are a bottom feeder! Rich people also like Obama he helped them too ya know so where are you? at the bottom, a feeder off the government. Uh huh you just ain't that smart dumbchit.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#132703 Nov 2, 2013
Hiac wrote:
<quoted text>well goober here you are and wanna know how you would be the lying dumbchit bottom feeder, you support the man who bottom feeds. Now there ya go dumbchit. You are just full of bla bla bla just like your dumbchit friend who does not post informative posts. they are useless, we don't need a bottom feeder posting information. She is a bottom feeder and so are you dumbchit. get real moronnnnn. Time you get it that your class is the ones who gain everything by supporting a man who gives to other people what they should be earning on their own. Smoke that moronnnnnn. you are a bottom feeder! Rich people also like Obama he helped them too ya know so where are you? at the bottom, a feeder off the government. Uh huh you just ain't that smart dumbchit.
That crow fool, is one of the three people who respond to stupidCON! Then there is Uncle Tab, the girl who wants to be a man, and calvin foolish, the boy who wants to be a girl! Oh yea and that muslim!
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#132704 Nov 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't sent to Washington to agree on everything, the were sent to Washington to vote their constituents will. You might want to read the constitution.
That is correct! Don't expect her to read anything, she is far too stupid!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#132705 Nov 2, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
But even while its only been a few days since Republicans pounced on this new right-wing talking point attacking the Affordable Care Act, Im already sick and tired of hearing about it.
Because lets face it, most of the people losing their current health insurance plans are losing them because they dont meet the basic requirements set forth by the Obamacare.
In other wordsthey sucked.
Were they cheap? Sure. Did they provide some level of coverage? Yes, though usually at such minimal amounts, calling it health insurance is really just a bad joke.
Great post!

It is not your decision anymore what to buy, it is the US GOVERNMENT'S so STFU everybody!!!
Hiac

Switzerland

#132706 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
That crow fool, is one of the three people who respond to stupidCON! Then there is Uncle Tab, the girl who wants to be a man, and calvin foolish, the boy who wants to be a girl! Oh yea and that muslim!
dats right. watch how they slip up. Dumbchits who prove they are bottom feeders. they wait for that check as the stupidCON says all the time. talks about government give me programs way too much and knows way too much about them. stupidCON is a bottom feeder and so are the others who support the moronnnn on here. Idiots are too stupid to see how stupid they are.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#132707 Nov 2, 2013
I'm mad as hell! I went to the "Food City" today, and I was in the mood "Little Debbie", version of the "Twinkie", since that all black bakers union put "Twinkie" out of bussiness! However there were 3 big fat women, one was in a power chair (and she was in her twenties)! Do you know they emptied the snack food ilse! There was one box of those store brand oatmeal cookies left! When I got up front to check out with my damed oatmeal cookies, each one was cloging the checkout lines, with 2 rounded carts of snackcakes, pies and energy drinks, maybe for their spasmatic childern who were running around everywhere and tearing shit all to hell! Since the were paying with stamps, it was all the best of everything! I heard one ask what her balance was, and they said $741? I haven't been able to round a grocery cart in 20 years, much less 2, and thats with 'real food', and this fat lazy scum loaded 2 carts and had $741 dollars left? How the hell is this happening?

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132711 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You busted RC for being on here 24/7 365? Wasting holidays and weekends? Hmm...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you have 30 posts on this entire thread total? Under which alias, Jethro? Looks like you're the deceptive t*rd who's busted.
Stupid, terrified little coward.
Every other post is Aristocles King of Aliases. Anyone here who can't recognize that is either blind or.. blind.

Probably a hundred aliases overall, and all with the same tone and viewpoint. And when he really tries to disguise himself, we get.. Vern.
Like Con says. Priceless.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#132713 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other post is Aristocles King of Aliases. Anyone here who can't recognize that is either blind or.. blind.
Probably a hundred aliases overall, and all with the same tone and viewpoint. And when he really tries to disguise himself, we get.. Vern.
Like Con says. Priceless.
Stupid, stupid muslime! Do you think all the people who disagree with you and your clan of scum, are 1 person? How stupid are you? Don't tell me it's obvious! You freaks think no one but ARI disagrees with you. You mindless, narcissistic piece of human garbage! Oh how do you like what Israel did to those Russian made missiles? Hope they get those stinking Palestinians next!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132714 Nov 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Hillary, the wicked witch of the west, stood by the caskets of the victims of Benghazi and then turned and look into the eyes of the family and LIED.
She is evil and bought and paid for by the devil.
Sorry AL, I cut some of your post out in order to post my message.
Thanks R.
hildebeast has been THAT for a loooong while.
'evil'

No problem on the cutting :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132715 Nov 2, 2013
November 2, 2013
More Lipstick on the ObamaCare Pig
By Peter Wilson

The White House PR machine keeps trying to put lipstick on the ObamaCare pig. According to Whitehouse.gov , "there's some great news from a Department of Health and Human Services report... Thanks to Obamacare, half of young adults between age 18 and 34 who are single and uninsured can get health coverage for $50/month or less."

There are two problems with the claim.

First, the actual percentage, according to HHS figures, of 18-34 year olds who qualify for the $50/month rate is not "half" but 2.9%. The numbers are 1.3 million out of 44.2 million.

Secondly, the $50/month rate is not a market price but one that is subsidized by an expanded government entitlement.

The White House statement is not technically another ObamaCare lie,

but it requires reading the fine print for interpretation.

The full "caveated" statement in the report from the Office of The Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at HHS reads as follows:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/more_l...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Level 2

Location hidden

#132716 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, stupid muslime! Do you think all the people who disagree with you and your clan of scum, are 1 person? How stupid are you? Don't tell me it's obvious! You freaks think no one but ARI disagrees with you. You mindless, narcissistic piece of human garbage! Oh how do you like what Israel did to those Russian made missiles? Hope they free those Palestinians next!
You know what I don't like? White chocolate.
Won't go near the stuff.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132718 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't go near the stuff.
Hola!:)
Let them suffer in their own misery.
I can't understand why they begrudge the poor and the oppressed,and think the wealthy are white chocolate?lol

PEACE
tofy

Level 2

Location hidden

#132719 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hola!:)
Let them suffer in their own misery.
I can't understand why they begrudge the poor and the oppressed,and think the wealthy are white chocolate?lol
PEACE
tofy
No I really just don't eat white chocolate. haha
I don't understand either, they are twisted individuals Tofy. Twisted.

Hola! Fancy meeting you here.:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132720 Nov 2, 2013
November 2, 2013
What Truly is Liberty?
By Jim Yardley
When was the last time you thought about, wrote about, or talked about the concept of liberty?

That's not a question that needs to be answered by the talking heads, mainstream media, or political pundits, but the ordinary folk known to each of us.

It might be your sister, your brother-in-law, your kids or the next-door neighbor.

Do you remember the last line of the Pledge? It is:
"...with Liberty and Justice for all."
If you check a dictionary the primary definitions of the word "Liberty" are:

1. freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.

2. freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.

3. freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.

The first two definitions describe an absence of governmental power....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/11/what_t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#132721 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't go near the stuff.
I don't like it either! That is where whites act like as if their black, and take up all the 'poor pitiful' black pseudo-issues! I hate white chocolate, There are enough blacks, without whites acting like their dumb ass'es! Good post, for a filthy muslim!

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132722 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No I really just don't eat white chocolate. haha
I don't understand either, they are twisted individuals Tofy. Twisted.
Hola! Fancy meeting you here.:D
For real just thought I'd check in and see what's up?
It's magic...lol
PEACE
tofy

Level 2

Location hidden

#132723 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like it either! That is where whites act like as if their black, and take up all the 'poor pitiful' black pseudo-issues! I hate white chocolate, There are enough blacks, without whites acting like their dumb ass'es! Good post, for a filthy muslim!
No No No. You're misunderstanding me. I don't like white chocolate, the candy. The candy!

How do black people act?
You can tell me, you've got a sock on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132724 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
wiggers
comes to mind :)

Vanilla Ice Ice Ice Baby on Today Show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oasis shelter closing 12 min Yuck 18
Best Tattoo shop in oboro..??? 17 min Sleeved out 9
Kady Basham 40 min Fastfoodie 3
So who da circlejerk that bullied zack 54 min correction 8
Have you ever seen a UFO? 1 hr Teacher 5
Who threw the skate board and hurt Zach? 1 hr Knarly 18
White truck lil hurricane 1 hr hes a perv 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages