'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
108,621 - 108,640 of 146,142 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

A Newport, Rhode Island police sergeant reported Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis to naval station police last month after the suspect told cops he was “hearing voices” through his hotel room wall and that three people were following him and sending vibrations into his body, according to a police report obtained by FoxNews.com .

In the document, the officer said that on August 7, he was sent to a local hotel to check out a suspicious person report involving Alexis, who told him he was a naval contractor and travelled often.

The report said Alexis told the officer that while flying from Virginia to Rhode Island, he got into an argument with someone else at the airport who he believed had sent three people to follow him and keep him awake by talking to him and sending vibrations into his body.

He also said he thought he heard these three people – two black males and a black female–talking to him through a wall of his hotel room and through the walls, floors and ceiling of a hotel on the Navy base.

Alexis told the officer the trio was using “some sort of microwave machine” to keep him awake.

The sergeant wrote in the report that based on what Alexis told him,“I made contact with on-duty Naval Station Police [officer name redacted.]”

The Naval Station Police official told the sergeant “they would follow up on this subject” and determine if Alexis was, in fact, a naval base contractor.

There was no immediate response from the Navy about this latest revelation involving Alexis’ disturbing history of psychological problems and violent behavior involving guns.

Despite his past record, Alexis had his federal security clearance renewed just two months before his rampage Monday at the Navy Yard that left 12 dead before he died in a shootout with police.

Although Alexis was not a direct employee of the federal government, working as an IT subcontractor required that he obtain “secret” clearance, according to Thomas Hoshko, of The Experts, a Hewlett Packard subcontractor working at the Washington Navy Yard. Alexis had previously worked for the company under clearance, but when he returned in July, another background check was conducted, Hoshko said.

"We had just recently re-hired him,” Hoshko told Reuters.“Another background investigation was re-run and cleared through the defense security service in July 2013."

It is not clear what that second background check consisted of, but just weeks earlier, Alexis’ roommate in Fort Worth filed a criminal complaint with the police after becoming suspicious that Alexis had tampered with his car’s fuel tank.

According to a criminal mischief complaint filed on July 5, Alexis’ roommate told Fort Worth police that his “roommate put [an] unknown substance in gas tank to damage vehicle.”

Someone in the neighborhood remembered seeing the man now known as Alexis's roommate speak with the cops before getting his car towed. This person told FoxNews.com the victim said his car wouldn't start because somebody put something in this gas tank.

That was far from the only brush with the law for Alexis, who reportedly was being treated for extreme paranoia when the mass shooting occurred. He had two firearms-related arrests in two different states—neither of which resulted in prosecution.

In 2004, Alexis shot out the tires of a car belonging to construction workers next door to his grandmother’s home in what he described to police as “an anger-fueled blackout.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/18/navy-yar...

It keeps geting worse! How could anyone, with the record this individule had, possess a "top secret security clearance"? A white man could not have gotten close to a military base with this record, or even part of it! You can call that racist all you want, it is a fact! If you are black or mu-slime, no one notices what you've done, or it is overlooked for some strange reason?

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Typo? seriously?
You are that ignorant!
You think a typo gives you a claim to victory...sad how simple you truly are.

Everything I wrote and posted is referenced and verifiable.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
< Portion of post removed to make room for reply>
It keeps geting worse! How could anyone, with the record this individule had, possess a "top secret security clearance"? A white man could not have gotten close to a military base with this record, or even part of it! You can call that racist all you want, it is a fact! If you are black or mu-slime, no one notices what you've done, or it is overlooked for some strange reason?
"A white man could not have gotten close to a military base with this record, or even part of it!"
Got any thing to back up that claim?
Of course you don't.
I am more concerned that a man with that kind of record had no problem legally buying guns.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
Just reading your post, I would say you better be glad you have Obama. With the other party your welfare check and food stamps would almost certainly stop. As far as gun control, I can also determine by reading your post, there's no doubt because of people like you, we definitely should have background checks. If Obama were white he would be the best thing since sliced bread in your eyes. What more could you ask for? The economy is slowly coming back, and to think that Obama and his party have done it all by themselves, without the help of one Republican. Pretty darn good I'd say. Can you only imagine how things would be if he could get help from the other party? All this coming from an Independent who voted twice for Reagan and the first time for Bush Jr. Didn't take long for me to open my eyes with him. He was worse than Carter.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is like 6 hours ahead in Switzerland. He has other socks he has to manage on the other political sites I am sure like the one him and the crazy loon wanted us to go with them to...ThePresidenthasfailedus.. .socks a plenty just different names for arivernsocks like:
Sir Ferrells butler
Switzerland
Snid lee
Switzerland (likes to post naked)
Northern Rico
Switzerland
Sir William Ferrell
RepubliCONS
Switzerland #120689,#120690 on this thread
to name a few...POSER and the loon run back and forth from this site to that one. The loon just repost there what she does here only she can't keep up with the icons like here. They hate her over there and smack her around quite a bit. Oh arisocks apparently ran his mouth about little boys over there too only more extensive. I keep my topix page on US Politics and when you post you can scan down to all the disgusting thread subjects and see their name there. Stop in and read some. It is pretty bad on that site. But there are plenty Obama haters and racists trolling those sites. Especially these two racist losers.
I am out of here to finish watching The Daily Show and then I am in my comfy bed to watch Steven Cobert. I have an early morning again tomorrow and have had enough C~R~A~Z~Y for tonight. They have NOTHING but BS to avoid talking the real issues and their lousy clown candidates lining up while still remaining the racist bigots they clearly demonstrate on a daily basis like these clowns. Have fun with them. Sorry ILIH didn't make it back yet. I hope you both have a great evening and give them hell. Good comebacks. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Goodnight and have pleasant dreams.
Okay haters stomp away with your icons and spin some more lies like ari does his name/location. hahahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
interesting information you gave there. Why do you keep insisting that I am other posters. Do not post where you said and am not even one of any of the posters you named especially "republicons" fake. I would not bother like you do. You are the troublemaking, go looking for it type person. You are too obvious at it. Dubbel! btw way it is 4:00pm here, din fula fan.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
He also said he thought he heard these three people – two black males and a black female–talking to him through a wall of his hotel room and through the walls, floors and ceiling of a hotel on the Navy base.
Alexis told the officer the trio was using “some sort of microwave machine” to keep him awake.
The sergeant wrote in the report that based on what Alexis told him,“I made contact with on-duty Naval Station Police [officer name redacted.]”
The Naval Station Police official told the sergeant “they would follow up on this subject” and determine if Alexis was, in fact, a naval base contractor.
There was no immediate response from the Navy about this latest revelation involving Alexis’ disturbing history of psychological problems and violent behavior involving guns.
Despite his past record, Alexis had his federal security clearance renewed just two months before his rampage Monday at the Navy Yard that left 12 dead before he died in a shootout with police.
Although Alexis was not a direct employee of the federal government, working as an IT subcontractor required that he obtain “secret” clearance, according to Thomas Hoshko, of The Experts, a Hewlett Packard subcontractor working at the Washington Navy Yard. Alexis had previously worked for the company under clearance, but when he returned in July, another background check was conducted, Hoshko said.
"We had just recently re-hired him,” Hoshko told Reuters.“Another background investigation was re-run and cleared through the defense security service in July 2013."
It is not clear what that second background check consisted of, but just weeks earlier, Alexis’ roommate in Fort Worth filed a criminal complaint with the police after becoming suspicious that Alexis had tampered with his car’s fuel tank.
According to a criminal mischief complaint filed on July 5, Alexis’ roommate told Fort Worth police that his “roommate put [an] unknown substance in gas tank to damage vehicle.”
Someone in the neighborhood remembered seeing the man now known as Alexis's roommate speak with the cops before getting his car towed. This person told FoxNews.com the victim said his car wouldn't start because somebody put something in this gas tank.
That was far from the only brush with the law for Alexis, who reportedly was being treated for extreme paranoia when the mass shooting occurred. He had two firearms-related arrests in two different states—neither of which resulted in prosecution.
In 2004, Alexis shot out the tires of a car belonging to construction workers next door to his grandmother’s home in what he described to police as “an anger-fueled blackout.”
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/18/navy-yar...
They may have targeted him with H.A.R.P. Snowden did confirm it's use as has D.O.D. and at least one High ranking U.S. General.
(had to edit for brevity)

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...registering means you are manning up? You must be a hell of a man then because you manned up and registered a long time ago, lady. Too funny.
Was not addressing you wtf! It was the poser who thinks he interjects humor by using other people screen names.So yes man-up would apply because such childish behavior is more than rude.
At least you can slam people in a intellectual way!
PEACE
tofy
IND

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

now don't you all get upset ever thing is working out well for both sides of the 1% you guys are fighting each other.and ever time they switch power one way or the other you guys loose some ever time. and it never comes back if you think you gain some with one party.then the plains are you loose it back and more to with the next party takes power.then they lay your loses on the other party.back and forth its all in the game.just 1% at the top for both parties.cant you see this?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have targeted him with H.A.R.P. Snowden did confirm it's use as has D.O.D. and at least one High ranking U.S. General.
(had to edit for brevity)
http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-...
LMAO you will buy anything!
This is funny stuff!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is like 6 hours ahead in Switzerland. He has other socks he has to manage on the other political sites I am sure like the one him and the crazy loon wanted us to go with them to...ThePresidenthasfailedus.. .socks a plenty just different names for arivernsocks like:
Sir Ferrells butler
Switzerland
Snid lee
Switzerland (likes to post naked)
Northern Rico
Switzerland

Sir William Ferrell
RepubliCONS

L

Q

Q

K

LQQK__________> Switzerland #120689,#120690 on this thread
to name a few...POSER and the loon run back and forth from this site to that one. The loon just repost there what she does here only she can't keep up with the icons like here. They hate her over there and smack her around quite a bit. Oh arisocks apparently ran his mouth about little boys over there too only more extensive. I keep my topix page on US Politics and when you post you can scan down to all the disgusting thread subjects and see their name there. Stop in and read some. It is pretty bad on that site. But there are plenty Obama haters and racists trolling those sites. Especially these two racist losers.
I am out of here to finish watching The Daily Show and then I am in my comfy bed to watch Steven Cobert. I have an early morning again tomorrow and have had enough C~R~A~Z~Y for tonight. They have NOTHING but BS to avoid talking the real issues and their lousy clown candidates lining up while still remaining the racist bigots they clearly demonstrate on a daily basis like these clowns. Have fun with them. Sorry ILIH didn't make it back yet. I hope you both have a great evening and give them hell. Good comebacks. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Goodnight and have pleasant dreams.
Okay haters stomp away with your icons and spin some more lies like ari does his name/location. hahahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
thanks for caring. Thanks for the time. Thanks for the information. Those posts were from around the date of 3rd day of September. I saw many posts from where you said. Doing what you accused me of doing. Guess you can live in despair then. Topix life. Two of the same name, obviously different posters. Blondesiech.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans the ignorant pos that think Rich People care about them.
Lmfao
WE ARE the RICH people,
aren't WE!?!

That's WHY you want to TAX us soooooooooooooooo much!

Jealousy will get you NOWHERE ...
F~A~S~T ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Toodles ...
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
I've not seen one post from you that indicates a creative perspective to give anything of value to the discussion.
So unoriginal it's past boring.Please feel free to contribute something of importance!
Thank you
PEACE
tofy
WOW! Please feel free to butt out. I have stated my opinion now I am opining to the pajas that keeps pointing out her insecurity. That s o c k s paranoia, she or may be a he, obviously has. I also pointed out another subject, days ago from you, my opinion! I see you ignored it. Make peace with a firing gunnnnnnn at the point of entry. See how that works. Peace. WOW fan ta dig!
RepubliCONS

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Was not addressing you wtf! It was the poser who thinks he interjects humor by using other people screen names.So yes man-up would apply because such childish behavior is more than rude.
At least you can slam people in a intellectual way!
PEACE
tofy
you have got to be kidding all of us, what do you know about being intellectual, this is hilarious, you are the second biggest retard on here since uncle tab was run out by ari outing him, this is so funny, you anti American libs claim to be females, they get outed because of lack of intelligence, change their names, play with horses and donkeys, then claim people like me are using other peoples names,

why dont you pull your head out of the democrat partys backside, exhale that join you just inhaled, and man up by using your own registered name instead of some avitar you beastial pervert,

PEACE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

September 18, 2013

Plagiarism in The Audacity of Hope?[the 0's BESTSELLER]

By Jason Stevens

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/plagia...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

huuummmmmm

September 18, 2013
What John Adams[Founding Father President] Foretold Has Come True
By W.A. Beatty

John Adams, in 1787, said:
Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty.... but the time would not be long before courage and enterprise would come, and pretexts be invented by degrees,... in sharing it equally with its present possessors. Debts would be abolished first; taxes laid heavy on the rich, and not at all on the others; and at last a downright equal division of every thing be demanded, and voted. What would be the consequence of this? The idle, the vicious, the intemperate, would ... sell and spend all their share, and then demand a new division of those who purchased from them.... anarchy and tyranny commence.
The entire Adams passage is well worth the time it takes to read and understand it. I want to examine (in no particular order) some of Adams's thoughts and see how he foretold, over 200 years ago, the situation in which we live today.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/what_j...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Just something to
THINK on
while I'm gone ...

;~)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you believe sex maniac Clinton and fat ass Madeleine Allbright. This want be first time to learn LIE in history. You have no idea who muslims really are unless you live among them. Hirsi Ali was right when she said "to make peace in middle east is to defeat Islam"...!! God was she right...!!
OZ you called me an idiot! Your credit ability is lacking
to me because of the chem trail conspiracy and your unbelievable theory's. And now you now everything about the war in the Balkans war?...don't make sense to me. sorry your confused.Don't make up facts I know plenty of Muslims and other middle-eastern people and they are peaceful people...your
delusions are beyond belief. CALL'EM LIKE I SEE THEM.

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Please feel free to butt out. I have stated my opinion now I am opining to the pajas that keeps pointing out her insecurity. That s o c k s paranoia, she or may be a he, obviously has. I also pointed out another subject, days ago from you, my opinion! I see you ignored it. Make peace with a firing gunnnnnnn at the point of entry. See how that works. Peace. WOW fan ta dig!
Again you are lacking in sensibility ...sorry Vern you just don't have the ability to communicate in a reasonable manner. You have no worthy opinion!Come back when you can speak with understanding.
PEACE
tofu

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
and the biggest retard on here is the imposter RepubliCONS from Campbellsville who is using my name and molesting horses and donkey, you left wing hippie wannabe,
PEACE!
Please we know who is foolish and a waste!
Your post's are ridiculous!
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BBL

PEACE
tofy
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Again you are lacking in sensibility ...sorry Vern you just don't have the ability to communicate in a reasonable manner. You have no worthy opinion!Come back when you can speak with understanding.
PEACE
tofu
good afternoon to ya! You do the same forked tongue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Ella Frakes Graves into Black Guys? 5 min Roy Henry 3
Mario Higgs 22 min shew 6
Amanda Luttrell 22 min curious 6
Bobby seaton 40 min deserves it 6
Another Question for girls or women 58 min amazingwoman 8
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr thispost1912 1,011
clint tucker 1 hr interested 8
•••