'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112651 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
REPUBLICAN PARTY SPOKESPERSON CHARGED WITH DUI
Police arrested a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Republican Party and charged her with DUI over the weekend.
The Herald Leader reports Kelsey Cooper, 23, was booked into jail Saturday night. Court documents list her employer as the Republican Party.
Police say Cooper approached officers around 11 p.m. Saturday and asked for directions. Officers say she was confused, crying and failed multiple sobriety tests.
Police charged Cooper with DUI.
http://www.lex18.com/news/republican-party-sp...
A confused, crying, drunk Republican. Sounds about right. Heh.
Some people need to eliminate the fog of what the two current news (Washington and NY) is printing of the two current in love with themselves persons. Obama and Weiner.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Level 3

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112652 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. Don't know what was said after I left, but our whole conversation got wiped out. Soo....
It's all good, treebeard. Jesus loves them, so we don't have to.
Glad you had a good time! It's hard not to, in surroundings like that. And yeah, trash leaving trash on the trails frosts me, too.
My week's gonna be busy, but a good busy. Got a couple of spans of fence to fix, but that's about the worst of it. What about you?
I can't imagine why anyone would object to those posts, or the one to tofy that I had to re-post. They were nice ones! Then again, maybe that's the problem - they weren't mean or contentious enough. Whatever.
I think she felt left out...
All I said was:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>Active! Very active! I have kickball practice & a game, lugging my oldest child to play practice 2 days, workout class on Tuesday, and the regular full-time mothering of 2 kids and 3 dogs. But, it's all good because I've finally gotten to sit down today and Dexter Morgan is waiting for me on my DVR. ;)
If you have a fence, you must have animals? I approve.
Ever since I saw AL post on here again, all I have in my head is this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

...and she's so flopping stupid that she's singin' along!!
but I think the one that made her so angry was this one:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus F. Christ. She STILL thinks we're hacking into her shit. Just how big of an ego does it take to think people could obsess over her in such a way?
I've warned her about getting lippy on here.
...time for me to start deleting things from her hard drive....
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112654 Jul 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LQQks like someone
is 'cleaning house'
this morning ...
~-~
They need to go sweep back through, your ass is still here.

SOS just a different day with the same OLD REPUKES.

Glad I took a break to enjoy all the festivals in my area. YOU keep stirring the shit Queen Loon, I will be back in a few days to spam, x, and flaming nut your ignorant rants. Must suck to be you guys with no life outside topix. lmao@lemming tools like you.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112655 Jul 29, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin,you so
funny! These horny repubs get on topix and talk
shit to a teenager and expect no response.
I know they started it. You state truth, they come
back with some perverse BS. They need to be
original. Ole punk asses!!
Hi Countrygirl, you and Calvin give them hell. They like to feel superior ganging up on a teenager. They are a sick bunch, that is for sure.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112656 Jul 29, 2013
Z Mans Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
It's GREAT that the ACLU is doing something ...
ALL *Patriots* NEED to be doing EVERYTHING they can!
BTW
Ain't no libTARD gonna "hold ME down" ...
:D
``````````
AIN'T NO GRAVE (Can Hold My Body Down) Johnny Cash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =66QcIlblI1UXX
Wow, another A Lunatic sock? How many do you have Queen Loon? Jeeze you are desperate.

DITCH MITCH
just fine

Richmond, KY

#112657 Jul 29, 2013
just wondering wrote:
i thought paul an conway was the ones running who is beck, if you mean glenn beck i like to see him ask them questions at least he not ask the same old crap the media ask. People better wake up at stop smelling the crap these politicans are dishing out an realize we going to lose more then just money if things don't change.Obama promised change and thats what you got just the change left in your pocket how you like it now.
Obama put more MONEY in my pocket than BUSHWACKER !! Bush we did not get a Raise on Social Security Benefits !! Obama gave us the Stimulis that made up for the whole YEAR !! People better wake up at the crap Repubicians are trying to CRAP you with or you won't have ant MONEY !! RICH FOR THE RICH !!!!!. how do you like it now ??

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112658 Jul 29, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she felt left out...
All I said was:
<quoted text>
but I think the one that made her so angry was this one:
<quoted text>
I've warned her about getting lippy on here.
...time for me to start deleting things from her hard drive....
Oh law - I almost spit coffee all over the keyboard! What a hoot and a half! Yeah, I'll bet her tinfoil helmet burst into flames at that one!

Sounds like you've got a full plate! Yeah, got more critters than I've got time or money, that's for sure.

Hate to leave good company, but I've got to get back to work. Have a good one...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112659 Jul 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people need to eliminate the fog of what the two current news (Washington and NY) is printing of the two current in love with themselves persons. Obama and Weiner.
Oh, I see. It's ok for you to point out the shortcomings (pun intended) of an idiotic horndog Democrat whose only connection to the President is their political party. But when I point out something idiotic that a Republican does, a local one, no less, I'm the one in a fog? Alllrighty then.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112660 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. It's ok for you to point out the shortcomings (pun intended) of an idiotic horndog Democrat whose only connection to the President is their political party. But when I point out something idiotic that a Republican does, a local one, no less, I'm the one in a fog? Alllrighty then.
If my memory is correct, you think Mitch should go. Really, it was way past that time some years ago. But, right now , the thought is that he possibly could get to be the Senior Leader if enough people put in Republicans or Independents in 2014.We have weak persons running against him, both parties. So , I will vote for him again, even though my preference would be to have term limits others have promoted.

Two things, no , the fog was for the drinker.

The other has to do with Mrs. Weiner as having been Hillary`s advisor.$ over 500,000 per year? Could any one be worth that much just for advice?

I still think Washington is a location where our gov`t systems are in a broken state. Too much gov`t, too large gov`t, too many people in love with themselves.
BOW WOW

Conroe, TX

#112661 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another A Lunatic sock? How many do you have Queen Loon? Jeeze you are desperate.
DITCH MITCH
Oh look the con is back after her tricks with socks.
BOW WOW

Conroe, TX

#112662 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I took a break to enjoy all the festivals in my area. YOU keep stirring the shit Queen Loon, I will be back in a few days to spam, x, and flaming nut your ignorant rants. Must suck to be you guys with no life outside topix. lmao@lemming tools like you.
DITCH MITCH
Sure you took a break! You are the grinder with the bertha biggggg butt. Oh it must suck to be you as you show just what a chit stirrer you are and how jealous you are of this poster. Sad and sucks to be you don't it? yeah it does you prove it. Welfare moocher.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112663 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
"No life outside topix"???? Where do you get that information? Another one of your assumptions?
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112664 Jul 29, 2013
BOW WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look the con is back after her tricks with socks.
I leave that childish game for you repukes chemtrail zombie. I have been out of town and topix free for days enjoying the end of SUMMER. It's called LIFE. Try it topix lemming loser, you might like it. From the looks of things, you CONS have been spinning your sock names and the same ole shit as usual. So I know I didn't miss much, except for fake wtf's penis envy.

DITCH MITCH
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112665 Jul 29, 2013
just fine wrote:
<quoted text> Obama put more MONEY in my pocket than BUSHWACKER !! Bush we did not get a Raise on Social Security Benefits !! Obama gave us the Stimulis that made up for the whole YEAR !! People better wake up at the crap Repubicians are trying to CRAP you with or you won't have ant MONEY !! RICH FOR THE RICH !!!!!. how do you like it now ??
You are some confused person.
Obama borrowed all that stimulus money and when the debt comes due, you and all will have to pay up. That is the CRAP you fell for.

While you are doing well , would you care to talk with West Virginia , or Western Kentucky miners or the electrical power companies that are shutting down??Have you checked your electrical bill? BS about all the Rich for the Rich!! Washington is the Rich and they are for themselves!!!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112666 Jul 29, 2013
BOW WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you took a break! You are the grinder with the bertha biggggg butt. Oh it must suck to be you as you show just what a chit stirrer you are and how jealous you are of this poster. Sad and sucks to be you don't it? yeah it does you prove it. Welfare moocher.
NO, not A Lunatic, nice try. I'm the federal retiree with a nice union pension with benefits that you envy. You are the crazy check bunch mimicking your A Loon and may very well be the fake wtf instead of the chemtrail zombie. You have a fettish about the anatomy of others. Plus, fake wtf likes to swipe my phrases for his own pathetic use since there isn't much brain matter to come up with his/your own. Either way, two CONS slinging fauxbox propaganda BS. Not much change here. Get out in the real world and get some air between those two ears if you can stand the whistling as it travels through dead space. hahah Jealous of WHAT? lmao@you crazy loon suckers. We know it SUCKS to be you. Topix 24/7 with NO LIFE.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112667 Jul 29, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"No life outside topix"???? Where do you get that information? Another one of your assumptions?
F'k off repuke bee goo, I wasn't talking to you. I don't see you here 24/7 like the Queen Loon and her minion circus clowns. Guilty? All one needs to do is look at each day and see the losers who never take a break, not one day, to do anything other than spread fauxbox propaganda BS, gloom and doom, and racist HATE. You consider yourself one of them? I didn't, until now maybe. Don't have much time to fool with you losers today so say what you will before I sign out to go enjoy the DAY. Yeah, retirement is GREAT!

DITCH MITCH
seesaw

Mount Washington, KY

#112668 Jul 29, 2013
love mitch
Bow Wow

Conroe, TX

#112669 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, not A Lunatic, nice try. I'm the federal retiree with a nice union pension with benefits that you envy. You are the crazy check bunch mimicking your A Loon and may very well be the fake wtf instead of the chemtrail zombie. You have a fettish about the anatomy of others. Plus, fake wtf likes to swipe my phrases for his own pathetic use since there isn't much brain matter to come up with his/your own. Either way, two CONS slinging fauxbox propaganda BS. Not much change here. Get out in the real world and get some air between those two ears if you can stand the whistling as it travels through dead space. hahah Jealous of WHAT? lmao@you crazy loon suckers. We know it SUCKS to be you. Topix 24/7 with NO LIFE.
DITCH MITCH
a jealous bertha butt lunatic for sure. read your own words moron. trailer park trash for sure.
Bow Wow

Conroe, TX

#112670 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
F'k off repuke bee goo, I wasn't talking to you. I don't see you here 24/7 like the Queen Loon and her minion circus clowns. Guilty? All one needs to do is look at each day and see the losers who never take a break, not one day, to do anything other than spread fauxbox propaganda BS, gloom and doom, and racist HATE. You consider yourself one of them? I didn't, until now maybe. Don't have much time to fool with you losers today so say what you will before I sign out to go enjoy the DAY. Yeah, retirement is GREAT!
DITCH MITCH
another sock coming out of the drawer or another topic on topix you con troll? talk about the moron who does exactly what is calls others out for. you are predictable. idiot with no life who wants to act like you are so happy. teeheee you must suck at being you even.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112671 Jul 29, 2013
YOU can f'k off too fake wtf DOGshit. You repukes have fun. I AM off to go enjoy the beautiful day. I know you must be cranky waiting for your crazy check. You're almost there, few more days. I know I get my wonderful RETIREMENT check on Thursday, but you have those food stamps to wait on too. Yeah, it sucks to be you circus clowns changing socks every other posts. Pathetic you can't stick to one name or location. Play your games. I am off to enjoy the day with happy people. I will leave the trolling to you losers who have nothing in life better to do. I post on this one, as I have since 2010 and a couple comments here or there on topix in my hometown. No wonder you all are so
C-R-A-Z-Y. Overdosing on gloom, doom and hate. See you, wouldn't want to be YOU. LOSER LEMMINGS.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to scoop? 4 min Tone 3
Nathan Lacefield 24 min really 8
Hoover Fraim 34 min Hoover 7
jill O'Bryan and brandon white 38 min obryanjr86 8
Terry & Mickie 1 hr holiday 10
gabes tower (Jan '13) 1 hr uhm 33
people 1 hr bad bytch 2

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 18 at 10:27PM EDT

More from around the web

Owensboro People Search