'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
97,441 - 97,460 of 149,877 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“ AL ”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
His weapon was in a holster, I have a larger version of the same type for my .45. I can draw mine from any position, I wear it on my right hip visible, or my waist (behind my back).
Mine does have a strap with button snap.
Here is a photo from the trial (Z's holster).
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/u...
Thank You Ari!

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Ari!
How many times has he asked the same question about "a gun being is Z's pocket" that's why police officers don't carry weapons in pockets.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The sad thing is that many young people in todays society believe their rights are the only rights that matter. They believe that society and the government will back the young people no matter if they are in the wrong or not. A lot of menace is done with that thought in mind. Just like bullies at school. They realize that the kid pointing an imaginary gun with their thumb and index finger will receive a much harsher punishment than the bully will receive. People who simply want to be able to proudly display America's flag or the Ten Commandments in their schools will have to go through a lengthy legal process while a kid who vandalizes school property gets a tap on the wrist and is back in school 2 days later bragging about his deed.

Young adults make decisions based on the example that has been set before them by society. And we all see how society has gone the way of freaks and criminals and liars and thieves and murderers in the last few years...more so than any other time in our country's history.

We are on the path of "if you love your goat then you have every right to marry your goat" because who are we to tell you who or what you can love and marry? Do your own thing and if the laws of our land don't coincide with your thinking...then have a protest and march and claim you are being discriminated against and threaten to take your vote from the politicians if they don't abide by your wishes. That's our America today.

Al and Jessie will fix it for us after Obama announces his 2 cents worth before he knows any of the facts and Pelosi and Reid step up and blame whatever the situation may be on the Republicans. Trust us!!??!!

These are the examples being set for our young people. And you people wonder why these types of situations are occurring??? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

VATICAN ID'd by U.N. re: Priests SELLING BABIES --

http://youtu.be/KRVCkXBRTQo

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Twitter Flooded With New Wave of Riot Threats

Trayvon Martin supporters take to social network in greater numbers than ever before to promise unrest if Zimmerman acquitted
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
July 12, 2013

As the jury retires to consider its verdict, threats to stage riots, looting and racial violence if George Zimmerman is acquitted continue to flood Twitter in greater numbers than ever before despite efforts by authorities to discourage unrest.

``````````
chilllllll blood @DRIZZY_HIGHTIDE

If Zimmerman walks... As a people I hope all of us African Americans RIOT! straight up. Lets wild the fuck out. WHO'S WITH ME ?!
12:12 PM - 12 Jul 2013
``````````

Having tracked such threats for the last two weeks, it is clear that the volume of vows to stage violent disorder is now clearly at its peak as police prepare to counter flash mob violence in both Sanford and Miami.

The defense for George Zimmerman presented its closing argument this morning with the jury expected to deliver its verdict by the middle of next week. However, the rights and wrongs of the case have to a great extent been overshadowed by sustained threats by Trayvon Martin supporters to spark Rodney King-style riots if Zimmerman is found not guilty.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-...

I 'normally do not go there, but wanted to SEE what was going on ...

Glad I went ...
Some "interesting" news!

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How many times has he asked the same question about "a gun being is Z's pocket" that's why police officers don't carry weapons in pockets.
He is:

Pete & 'repeat" ...
Like a broken 'vinyl' record ...
Someone needs to "flip" it!

;~)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

We should be judging every case on FACTS and NOT on EMOTIONS! Obama made comment "if he had son, he would look like Trayvon". That was enough for his supporters to see what side Obama is taking and this is why country got divided. This is not place for a president to take sides and get involved in a local case. He is the president. This is very hurtful and unfair. He is not a healer...!! he is making wounds even deeper...!!

How can you respect him...??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I said try to reach your pocket in that position just to see if its possible. I didn't say gun because it isn't safe for two people to wressle on the floor with an unloaded gun. Someone could get there teeth knocked out.

Safety is always important. Being a fun owner that should be the number 1 priority .... You should know this by now ari.

And with someone on your chest there are two problems, can't get to hip holster, martins knees block it. There is NO question about it. Second, the chest shot thru the arms? Martin sees a gun pointed at him while on top of him and doesn't deflect the weapon?? He didn't cause none of his DNA is on the gun. Again.... That's a big NO!

It's funny when you all go on about how smart you are and all..... But it just doesn't add up.

You can try to make it work as much as you like but you can't.

IF he could reach his fun, the quickest easiest shot is in TMs side. But you all believe he goes thru TMs arms while he's having his head beat against the concrete for a chest shot?

LMAO sorry...... Too much wrong with that.

But if TM has stopped and is moving away from GZ, then the chest shot makes sense with the evidence.

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
The sad thing is that many young people in todays society believe their rights are the only rights that matter. They believe that society and the government will back the young people no matter if they are in the wrong or not. A lot of menace is done with that thought in mind. Just like bullies at school. They realize that the kid pointing an imaginary gun with their thumb and index finger will receive a much harsher punishment than the bully will receive. People who simply want to be able to proudly display America's flag or the Ten Commandments in their schools will have to go through a lengthy legal process while a kid who vandalizes school property gets a tap on the wrist and is back in school 2 days later bragging about his deed.
Young adults make decisions based on the example that has been set before them by society. And we all see how society has gone the way of freaks and criminals and liars and thieves and murderers in the last few years...more so than any other time in our country's history.
We are on the path of "if you love your goat then you have every right to marry your goat" because who are we to tell you who or what you can love and marry? Do your own thing and if the laws of our land don't coincide with your thinking...then have a protest and march and claim you are being discriminated against and threaten to take your vote from the politicians if they don't abide by your wishes. That's our America today.
Al and Jessie will fix it for us after Obama announces his 2 cents worth before he knows any of the facts and Pelosi and Reid step up and blame whatever the situation may be on the Republicans. Trust us!!??!!
These are the examples being set for our young people. And you people wonder why these types of situations are occurring??? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!
HIGH Fives Glasgow!:)
Another SHOT to the 'heart'...

Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart

He should have been home in the HEART of his Family!
Instead of out 'scoring' ingredients for "LEAN" ...

Then his HEART would STILL be in one piece!

Every ACTION
causes a
REaction!

It was in the script called L~I~F~E ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Not good for GZ that the jury didn't have a decision today. You all do realize this don't you?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Tab, just to lighten things up for a minute...I know what you were trying to say, and everybody makes typos, including me. But dude, yours just cracked me right up - "Someone at Topix finally said something to you about your threats on here about your gums (sic) and how good of a shot you are?"
She does threaten quite often with her gums, doesn't she? Flaps 'em all the time, nonstop. Fortunately her ammo is of very low caliber and her aim sucks.
Thanks for the laugh!
Justice for Trayvon!
Freudian Slip that turned out to be factual huh?

:-D
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Very well put WF, thanks for your very on Target and accurate post!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh and try to reach in your pocket and see if you can.
:-D remember...... Someone is beating you to death.

Can't you picture this scuffle on the ground in your mind?

Z knew where his gun was. Possibly and most likely M did not know he had one. M was not just sitting on him he was moving around, possibly holding him somewhere. Z needed only a few seconds to reach for his weapon, maybe less than 5 seconds to pause for a second or two and pull it out of his waist.

Nothing happens like we picture. It was seconds or at the most a couple of minutes of struggle. When you are in fear of something or someone you don't have time to think a plan out. You simply react. I asked you once if you have ever been in a bar when a fight broke out, or have you ever been in a fight? If so, you will know that everything is instantaneous without thought other than survival or winning,
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey ALP, with all those threats of violence, inflicting pain and suffering, rioting Rodney King style, looting< and unrest as well as any other mayhem they can think up, do you believe at all that "Homeland Security" has tagged these terrorists for the real Threat they are to all of Americans?

I do not think for second they have. But, I do believe they had better have extremely good reason to have law abiding citizens on their list IF they do not take name, rank, and all personal info from these wanna be Criminal terrorists!

What do you guys think?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you picture this scuffle on the ground in your mind?
Z knew where his gun was. Possibly and most likely M did not know he had one. M was not just sitting on him he was moving around, possibly holding him somewhere. Z needed only a few seconds to reach for his weapon, maybe less than 5 seconds to pause for a second or two and pull it out of his waist.
Nothing happens like we picture. It was seconds or at the most a couple of minutes of struggle. When you are in fear of something or someone you don't have time to think a plan out. You simply react. I asked you once if you have ever been in a bar when a fight broke out, or have you ever been in a fight? If so, you will know that everything is instantaneous without thought other than survival or winning,
Sorry..... It's basically impossible to upholster when someone is on top of you beating your head on the great beating you in the face as you all claim happened.

He CAN'T get to the gun with Martins right leg in the way. He has to raise the gun upnto his towards he armpit.artims left leg is in the way blocking the gun all together from accsess AND if he can unholster, hes into the back of martins leg. He just can't.

And once again, a chest shot without Martin trying to deflect the gun away?? No Martin DNA in the gun. No blood from a point blank shotbtontje heart? Not one little tiny speck of martins blood got on the gun from shooting point blank into a heart beating at 100 times a minute? ZERO blood or DNA of martins on the gun.

Why not?

None of it adds up.

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Hey ALP, with all those threats of violence, inflicting pain and suffering, rioting Rodney King style, looting< and unrest as well as any other mayhem they can think up, do you believe at all that "Homeland Security" has tagged these terrorists for the real Threat they are to all of Americans?
I do not think for second they have. But, I do believe they had better have extremely good reason to have law abiding citizens on their list IF they do not take name, rank, and all personal info from these wanna be Criminal terrorists!
What do you guys think?
A~M~E~N ... E!
You said IT so well!

Sorry it took so long to reply.
Been 'brewing' me some 'special' coffee

;~)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i7TWiDcDkNMXX
Every ACTION
causes a
REaction!
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.

Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??

I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Every ACTION
causes a
REaction!

==========

I 'want to apologize' to the sensitive about this post! I "know" it sounds HARSH and "cold hearted" ...

I meant for it to BE to the "cold hearted" libTARDS on here!

They NEED an eye opener!

I have a VERY loving heart! As you saw if you were here FROM the beginning, BUT things got COLD to me, in a hurry from them!

I'm just giving the libTARDS WHAT they SHOOT my way ...

With both BARRELS!

:)

k ...

“ AL ”

Level 1

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
:-D

You're an idiot!!

Your special coffee is your Meth Lab Nutball!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
aliyah beg (Jul '11) 19 min Lil Bill 21
Shelby Simmons 22 min CosmicDank 10
Tiffany Staton or Meagan Griffin....XP 24 min Tiffanys friend 26
Towne Square Pet Resort (Sep '11) 26 min Loyal To Dr Buckner 10
The Staton tricks 31 min Day1Rider 17
EPC (Engineered Plastic Components) 31 min asfasdfasdf 2
Stevie @ Convenient Care 1 hr Curious 1

Search the Owensboro Forum:
•••