'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287771 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#109967 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass
AL wrote:
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
``````````
Hey boi ...
I have NOT judged you with the same kind of posts as you have ME! BUT I could turn that right around on you and call you one "mentally unstable crazy sob" or 'bastard'...
How do you like THAT!?!
But MY 'blessings" from God, and His kindness to me has TAUGHT me not to DO that, ALSO!
ANY off-handed 'derogatory' remark from you to me could be TURNED around like THAT ...
Cuz
Every ACTION you do
CAUSES a REaction!
BUT "I" generally come back with "factual info" and take CARE of that, in MY fashion!
BY letting my lil light SHINE with the goodness of MY *Christian* HEART!
I'm NOT perfect by NO means!
I do NOT 'claim' to be!
I've SAID many, many times on here that I sin daily! As 'all'*Christians" know WE fall 'short' DAILY!
BUT, also liKe I said ...
I "will" continue giving it to an 'evil' person like you, as you do to me.
Your 'accusations' of ME having a 'meth lab'
IS
despicable ... and FALSE!
BUT also FUNNY!
You are good for one thing ...
-n-
it's LAUGHING at your dumchit posts!
Mean posts coming from you ...
ARE *compliments* to me ;~)
I'm GLAD/grateful someone liKe you AND your ILK do NOT liKe me!
I'd be 'worried' IF ya did!
To *God* BE the Glory ... <3
As the 'old saying' GOES!
When 'everybody' likes ya ...
Ya HAVE TO BE doing something WRONG!
~-~
No..... You're a stupid rascist trashbag bigot idiot.....

That's just a fact!
Jay

Springville, TN

#109969 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The ME said the fun was close or against the sweat shirt. That's point blank.
As I said. I didn't disagree with him.
Comprehension!!

I thought earlier you said or implied it was not at close range.

You and I have had a half way decent conversation here today, but I'm gone for now because the rest of the night is a waste of time with the idiots appearing. There will be no more respectful discussion with that cocky-ass punk and the other nutcase.

See ya! Later!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109970 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
NBC Firstread
First Thoughts: Washington's terrible week
*** Poll: Half of GOP voters not happy with congressional Republicans: A new Quinnipiac poll measures attitudes about the gridlock on Capitol Hill, and few -- unsurprisingly -- are happy with Congress’ performance. But the headline to us is that about half of GOP voters aren’t happy with congressional Republicans: 49% of them disapprove of the job congressional Republicans are doing (compared with 32% of Democrats who disapprove of congressional Democrats). And before some argue that GOP disapproval is from disappointed conservatives, consider Republicans across the country. Half of self-described GOP voters seem to be saying:“Why don’t we try to start governing?” By the way, not for nothing, a majority also say in this poll Obama needs to reach out more too. But the combined GOP numbers are potentially more telling.
*** Lacking that compassion thing: There’s one other point we want to make about the GOP: The party really seems to be struggling with that compassion thing. Take passing the farm bill WITHOUT the food stamp program. Or the scant attention to the plight of the undocumented immigrants -- and their families -- who are currently living in the shadows of this country. Compassion is a powerful thing in politics; remember, George W. Bush won a presidential election (in 2000) on that theme. Republicans are going to need to figure out how to add a compassionate element to their austerity push. Of course, conservatives would argue the one place they show the most compassion (on the issue of abortion) doesn't get the attention it deserves. Then again, on abortion, there is another side that believes there is a lack of compassion for women on this issue. Point is, the GOP has a perception problem on this front -- something the Republican National Committee noted, and they've done little to fix it.
*** This week’s 2016 round-up: In other ’16 news this week: A new Quinnipiac poll out today finds Hillary Clinton leading Chris Christie by six points (46%-40%) and Rand Paul by 12 points (50%-38%), while Biden trails Christie by double digits (46%-35%) and is tied with Paul (42%-42%)… A firm run by members of Obama’s vaunted 2012 campaign team announced it was partnering with the “Ready for Hillary” effort… Rick Perry on Monday said he wouldn’t seek another term as Texas governor, but the speculation now turns to whether he’ll run for president in 2016… Scott Walker headlined an Indiana GOP dinner on Tuesday night… Another Quinnipiac poll showed Chris Christie leading Democratic opponent Barbara Buono by a 61%-29% margin among registered voters… And the conservative Free Beacon raised eyebrows with a piece noting that Rand Paul’s (R-KY) social media director, Jack Hunter,“spent years working as a pro-secessionist radio pundit and neo-Confederate activist, raising questions about whether Paul will be able to transcend the same fringe-figure associations that dogged his father’s political career.”
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/12...
Rand Paul’s (R-KY) social media director, Jack Hunter,“spent years working as a pro-secessionist radio pundit and neo-Confederate activist, raising questions about whether Paul will be able to transcend the same fringe-figure associations that dogged his father’s political career.”
Just the beginning for old Grandrand's racist bigot ties starting like the Trey Greyson website ole Mitch McCONnell helped put together. Can't wait.
DITCH MITCH
The only chance they had was Christe, and that will never happen.
Some democrats would even vote Christe which would make him the biggest threat.
Isn't it amazing how they just screw things up?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109971 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Poll: Blame the Republicans
Sixty-eight percent said GOP leaders are doing too little to compromise
More voters blame Republicans in Congress for Washington’s dysfunction than President Barack Obama, a new poll finds.
Asked why there is gridlock, 51 percent of voters surveyed said it was because Republicans are determined to block Obama
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/republi...
Yep, RepubliCONS/teabaggers holding up progress for the country. Trying to take the country BACKWARDS instead of FORWARD. No wonder they can't buy an election. LMAO at their lemming tools for being blind to it. We'll Remember in November 2014/16. Not enough time to "re-invent" themselves. hahah Of course they aren't even trying. Typical
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I've seen alot of the same information in other places. People (the majority) are over the do nothing Party of No Republicans.

In bad times both parties should put differences aside for the good of the country. Republicans refuse to do that and America is tired of it.

And as we see here in a daily basis, they have NO clue what's about to happen to them in 2014 and 2016.

And we'll be back to them moaning and groaning about election fraud.

Same shit every time.

Imbeciles!
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#109972 Jul 12, 2013
George Zimmerman Re-enactment (Full Video)

I was watching Zimmermans video reenactment, at around 10:00 minutes he says his jacket moved up and he thinks...he feels Martin saw it (his gun).But if zimmermans gun was in a holster behind his back, and zimmerman was on his back how could it have been seen (in the dark)? What he says next is even more puzzling, zimmerman says martin started to reach for zimms gun, zimm pins martins arm with his arm and while holding the kids arm reaches and pulls his gun and shoots martin. WITH the same arm he is using to hold down martins arm!

Uncle Tab

United States

#109973 Jul 12, 2013
Lugh wrote:
George Zimmerman Re-enactment (Full Video)
I was watching Zimmermans video reenactment, at around 10:00 minutes he says his jacket moved up and he thinks...he feels Martin saw it (his gun).But if zimmermans gun was in a holster behind his back, and zimmerman was on his back how could it have been seen (in the dark)? What he says next is even more puzzling, zimmerman says martin started to reach for zimms gun, zimm pins martins arm with his arm and while holding the kids arm reaches and pulls his gun and shoots martin. WITH the same arm he is using to hold down martins arm!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VakGZgJxTi4XX
Exactly!!

Just way too much can't be explained away. Doesn't add up.

Great Post.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#109975 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank You Ari!
you gave her an orgasm?
Nice, now she'll expect one EVERY 20 years!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

#109976 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
A~M~E~N ... E!
You said IT so well!
Sorry it took so long to reply.
Been 'brewing' me some 'special' coffee
;~)
haha, say hi to Big Bear
Uncle Tab

United States

#109977 Jul 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you gave her an orgasm?
Nice, now she'll expect one EVERY 20 years!
:-D

Throwing a hotdog down a hallway!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#109980 Jul 12, 2013
AL, are you still on here? I wanted to ask you something about George coverage.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

#109983 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ your comments. Just finish Bill Maher, he was f-ing hilarious. Caught up on the whole weeks events. Hit the nail on the head everytime. He is crude, but he is honest, just telling it like it is. haha
I see the "self preserver" hasn't has his "enema" yet. Maybe it would keep him from being so uptight and wound up and paranoid. hahaha..NSA tag his computer? hahaha Bunch of lemming tools. Guess topix doesn't like him. haha Maybe the Queen Loon should explain it to him how socks can go in and change 3 each of spam, clueless, and nuts like she does hers for "hearts", agree, helpful, etc...I guess he hasn't had circus sock training yet. lol
I see the A Lunatic has been doing the play by play Zimmerman trial getting crazier by the minute (post), off to tend to her witch's brew )8~D> to return from all the threads she trolls for OTHER people's comments and maybe an investigation into the defense and prosecutors political affiliation. haha
Hope you are having a good weekend.:)
DITCH MITCH
Oh God, a dose of 'Real Time' would do me some good...I don't have HBO, but I'm unconventionally resourceful (wink)..2 weeks without Maher, Daily Show and Colbert,(I'm goin' straight to Hell, don't ask me why)(boy, are my arms tired, don't ask me why)
Jeff

Friendswood, TX

#109984 Jul 12, 2013
Google "Shovel Ready Edsel" you will see the car I drove in a 4th of July parade with a front loader and Obama working the back hoe...The words shovel ready and Edsel have become synonyms along with failure so why not flaunt it. I went to a lot of trouble but if this car makes it to Washington D.C. it will be worth it...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#109987 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
John Yarmuth, another young reform-minded Republican, crisscrossed the state with McConnell campaigning for Cook, and remembers McConnell as pro-choice and a supporter of Planned Parenthood.
Yarmuth says that after his stint with Cook, McConnell boasted about his work on behalf of the Equal Rights Amendment. Yarmuth himself is now serving a fourth term in the House of Representatives, after switching parties to become a Democrat in the mid-1980s.
McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm. The senator has a net worth of somewhere between $9.2 million and $36.4 million, according to his latest financial disclosure filings. Yet he has so much rural authenticity that small-town voters mistake him for one of their own.
McConnell certainly has. He traveled to Paducah to attend an actual tea party hosted by the county GOP on Broadway Street to rally support for Paul in the general election. Since Paul won the Senate seat, it's been the senior senator who has made the greatest concessions to his junior colleague -- whether by becoming a supporter of legalizing industrial hemp or hiring Paul's right-hand man to run his own 2014 reelection campaign. The joke among Washington insiders now is if you want to know where McConnell stands on an issue, just ask Paul. Quite a turnaround -- McConnell's gone from reformist, good-government Republican to Ayn Rand fanboy.
Read more here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/mitc...
It is long but follows him on his early career fighting for all the things he now opposes...Civil Rights, Medicare, etc...and his dirty campaign tactics plus reminds us our KY republiCONS turned Democrats like our current John Yarmouth.
Good read.(UT, you will be amazed, poor Paducah, Ft Knox, Ft Campbell, where is our Senator now?)
Old turtleman lost his way for sure. Old, dying Bingham figured it out) Kentucky needs to loose him.
"McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm." - PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
Wish you had some family members or at least one friend who cared enough about you to help you seek help for your Mitch obsession. Do you slobber and shake when you write about Mitch McConnell time after time after time after time after time after time...
Poor little guy. Go to the doc and get you some more purple pills on your medical card and chill the f*ck out. Your Mitch tremors and slobbering and obsessing really isn't a good look for you. LMMFAO!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

#109988 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass
AL wrote:
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi
``````````
Hey boi ...
I have NOT judged you with the same kind of posts as you have ME! BUT I could turn that right around on you and call you one "mentally unstable crazy sob" or 'bastard'...
How do you like THAT!?!
But MY 'blessings" from God, and His kindness to me has TAUGHT me not to DO that, ALSO!
ANY off-handed 'derogatory' remark from you to me could be TURNED around like THAT ...
Cuz
Every ACTION you do
CAUSES a REaction!
BUT "I" generally come back with "factual info" and take CARE of that, in MY fashion!
BY letting my lil light SHINE with the goodness of MY *Christian* HEART!
I'm NOT perfect by NO means!
I do NOT 'claim' to be!
I've SAID many, many times on here that I sin daily! As 'all'*Christians" know WE fall 'short' DAILY!
BUT, also liKe I said ...
I "will" continue giving it to an 'evil' person like you, as you do to me.
Your 'accusations' of ME having a 'meth lab'
IS
despicable ... and FALSE!
BUT also FUNNY!
You are good for one thing ...
-n-
it's LAUGHING at your dumchit posts!
Mean posts coming from you ...
ARE *compliments* to me ;~)
I'm GLAD/grateful someone liKe you AND your ILK do NOT liKe me!
I'd be 'worried' IF ya did!
To *God* BE the Glory ... <3
As the 'old saying' GOES!
When 'everybody' likes ya ...
Ya HAVE TO BE doing something WRONG!
~-~
Ari? Adjunct essay grader?
Genius identifier?

Is there no help for the widow's son's son's son?(wink)
Uncle Tab

United States

#109989 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
John Yarmuth, another young reform-minded Republican, crisscrossed the state with McConnell campaigning for Cook, and remembers McConnell as pro-choice and a supporter of Planned Parenthood.
Yarmuth says that after his stint with Cook, McConnell boasted about his work on behalf of the Equal Rights Amendment. Yarmuth himself is now serving a fourth term in the House of Representatives, after switching parties to become a Democrat in the mid-1980s.
McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm. The senator has a net worth of somewhere between $9.2 million and $36.4 million, according to his latest financial disclosure filings. Yet he has so much rural authenticity that small-town voters mistake him for one of their own.
McConnell certainly has. He traveled to Paducah to attend an actual tea party hosted by the county GOP on Broadway Street to rally support for Paul in the general election. Since Paul won the Senate seat, it's been the senior senator who has made the greatest concessions to his junior colleague -- whether by becoming a supporter of legalizing industrial hemp or hiring Paul's right-hand man to run his own 2014 reelection campaign. The joke among Washington insiders now is if you want to know where McConnell stands on an issue, just ask Paul. Quite a turnaround -- McConnell's gone from reformist, good-government Republican to Ayn Rand fanboy.
Read more here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/mitc...
It is long but follows him on his early career fighting for all the things he now opposes...Civil Rights, Medicare, etc...and his dirty campaign tactics plus reminds us our KY republiCONS turned Democrats like our current John Yarmouth.
Good read.(UT, you will be amazed, poor Paducah, Ft Knox, Ft Campbell, where is our Senator now?)
Old turtleman lost his way for sure. Old, dying Bingham figured it out) Kentucky needs to loose him.
"McConnell looks like a guy who would foreclose on your farm." - PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
It's a shame what he's done to and not FOR Kentucky.

Mississipp and Kentucky..... neck and neck in the race to distruction.

If only Bingham had know then what he knee before he passed away.

“optimism is upwards”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#109991 Jul 12, 2013
And then and then and then and then and then hahahaha

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

#109992 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway!
lol. I journey into the dark depths, deeper into depravity, Uncle Tab pointing to the darker, and I dig?

Ask rather, what can you jump off of, into?

(can I end a sentence with 3 prepositions)????..Ari???

“ Trumpanzees...”

Level 1

#109995 Jul 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you had some family members or at least one friend who cared enough about you to help you seek help for your Mitch obsession. Do you slobber and shake when you write about Mitch McConnell time after time after time after time after time after time...
Poor little guy. Go to the doc and get you some more purple pills on your medical card and chill the f*ck out. Your Mitch tremors and slobbering and obsessing really isn't a good look for you. LMMFAO!
You'd think that eventually you'd realize that you're following 8s and 9s with 1s and 2s...but there's a thing about 1s and 2s...they never get it...
Friend, go on chasing cars and barking...you'll never catch one.

It's all about the barking, isn't it?

“I was born a poor, black child”

Level 3

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109997 Jul 12, 2013
Well, this has been fun, but my shift is over. Time to watch Devil's Rejects.

Mission Control to Base#
Logging OFF#

> .this house is clean. <

“I was born a poor, black child”

Level 3

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109998 Jul 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Goodnight my clearminded, reasonable fellow DEMS. I had a long and happy day with another one coming up. I hope you have a great weekend. I will. Damn, retirement is great!!!
The Queen Loon either passed out, searching for other people's comments trolling thread after thread, finishing off her )8~D> witch's brew, or the NSA zapped her. hahaha
Have fun with the circus socks.
DITCH MITCH
She will retain privileges once my report is complete and a decision on restrictions has been made by the commission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey teacher 7 min Simple-Jack 2
Dr rashidian obgyn (Sep '13) 28 min Simple-Jack 18
Why is Kesha Teasley back in the Boro?? 30 min Thetruth 18
Alorica Drug Test 39 min MAGA 12
Ashley G 40 min Smh 5
Meagan bowlds 1 hr lol 8
Matt Brown 1 hr Sausage 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance