'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,352)

Showing posts 87,021 - 87,040 of138,518
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98385
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
@ 5'9"
that doesn't require much ...
with your Napoleonic stature :)
brainwise anyhoo ...
.
.
.
lQQking down ...
She's lost the plot again...
where she is now ain't clear...

I'm 5'1" (Almost 5' 1 1/2")(wink)
A giant brainwise...no one seriously disputes that
NO ONE
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98386
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

RuhRoh Poor Hitlary!!! LMMFAO Seems as though some honest people are willing to step up and discuss Miss Hitlary's part in the cover-up. To add insult to injury, several belong to the democrat party. Damn, Hitlary must be boo-hooing and wondering why their is no honor left among her gang of thieves. She covered to get the chosen one elected again (you people have been suckered again) and in turn he would support her next time and help her get elected. Funny how things don't always turn out the way you hoped when you started those things off with lies and dirt. I bet Slick Willy is teaching her how to look into the camera and lie like her Mac Daddy lied. Well, Willy might have just received his latest box of cigars from Jay Z's Cuba trip and he may be to busy with the young interns to even bother with Hitlary's sh!t she is rolling around in.
We told you morons that your cluk-cluk's would come home to roost. Reality tv at it's best!

LMMFAO
LMMFAO
LMMFAO

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98387
May 6, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
@ 5'9"
that doesn't require much ...
with your Napoleonic stature :)
brainwise anyhoo ...
.
.
.
lQQking down ...
I was talking about your huge hook nose, as you described it..awe, babygril would like to get that one censored by the Big Bad Mod, hey Lamey, I mean Lady
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98388
May 6, 2013
 
Mr. President - Mr. President
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
countrygirl

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98389
May 6, 2013
 
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured; they will find a way to post some tangible thought for you, just as C does. What does that say about your own intelligence when an (alleged)teen has to carry the ball on every play? Your game is weak sister!
Get some picture pages (stop eating the crayons) and do some coloring.
carry the ball? there's no ball to carry.
no game nessesary. I know who the POTUS is.
Like I said in the beginning, strictly entertainment
When you get boring, hell I make my self laugh.
lmfao!!!! at you folks in denial. carry the ball....
Funny!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98390
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
@ 5'9"
that doesn't require much ...
with your Napoleonic stature :)
brainwise anyhoo ...
.
.
.
lQQking down ...
I refuse to read or reply to lil' calvin scooter's posts. If he is an adult he clearly has brain and emotional problems. If he is the kid he claims to be he has an obsession with his pencil-thin 9 incher he constantly brags about. Poor lil scooter. Maybe his mammy's newest uncle-daddy doesn't hug him enough. lol

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98391
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to make a point to suggest to Chris T. we need a LMAO off judge it!
you can give me one, no one will ever know

it was funny, huh?
countrygirl

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98392
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I do appreciate your concern, but according to the Democrat Party I can vote forty years after my death. RIP!
yeah,that time without air
did affect your brain. hey I tried to get your buddies to help. typical behavior.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98393
May 6, 2013
 
OBAMA SURRENDERS IN OBAMACARE BATTLE
Voluntarily seeks dismissal of appeal over health-care mandate

The Obama administration has surrendered in a key fight with a business over the abortion pill mandate in the presidentís Obamacare health industry takeover, asking a federal court to dismiss an appeal of a ruling that prevented application of the mandate.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-surrenders-i...

V~I~C~T~O~R~Y
for Christians on this! <3

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98394
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to read or reply to lil' calvin scooter's posts. If he is an adult he clearly has brain and emotional problems. If he is the kid he claims to be he has an obsession with his pencil-thin 9 incher he constantly brags about. Poor lil scooter. Maybe his mammy's newest uncle-daddy doesn't hug him enough. lol
my dad hugs me, thanks for caring...
you won't read or reply to me ...but you will comment on my nine inch cock, won't you..

if you had 9 inches when you were 14, you would be obsessed, too...and it's 9.273 now (hehehehehe)
just because your uncle-daddy likes hugging boys with huge penises doesn't mean everyone's does
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98395
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> carry the ball? there's no ball to carry.
no game nessesary. I know who the POTUS is.
Like I said in the beginning, strictly entertainment
When you get boring, hell I make my self laugh.
lmfao!!!! at you folks in denial. carry the ball....
Funny!!!!
Oh tell the truth for once...you get on here when the little piggies are tired and can't suckle at your teats anymore because of their mouth sores of Herpes Simplex 6 that you gave them. Seuy-eee, seuy-seuy-seuy! When the barnyard animals start singing their "cmon son bullshit cowbell crickets downer moo moo drumroll gobble gobble yee-haw cuntry girls rule" song...you head on out back to your favorite friends in the pasture with your saggy, floppy "headlights" on bright!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98396
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the only 9 incher calvin has is hanging from his lips

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98397
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wtf wrote:
RuhRoh Poor Hitlary!!! LMMFAO Seems as though some honest people are willing to step up and discuss Miss Hitlary's part in the cover-up. To add insult to injury, several belong to the democrat party. Damn, Hitlary must be boo-hooing and wondering why their is no honor left among her gang of thieves. She covered to get the chosen one elected again (you people have been suckered again) and in turn he would support her next time and help her get elected. Funny how things don't always turn out the way you hoped when you started those things off with lies and dirt. I bet Slick Willy is teaching her how to look into the camera and lie like her Mac Daddy lied. Well, Willy might have just received his latest box of cigars from Jay Z's Cuba trip and he may be to busy with the young interns to even bother with Hitlary's sh!t she is rolling around in.
We told you morons that your cluk-cluk's would come home to roost. Reality tv at it's best!
LMMFAO
LMMFAO
LMMFAO
But, in the future, as always, huh, wtf...always telling us what's GOING to happen
what's going to happen, IN THE FUTURE

November 6, 2012...there's your Reality TV

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98398
May 6, 2013
 
demonicRats wrote:
the only 9 incher calvin has is hanging from his lips
My tongue? No,silly, it's only 6 inches

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98399
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uncle flabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh tell the truth for once...you get on here when the little piggies are tired and can't suckle at your teats anymore because of their mouth sores of Herpes Simplex 6 that you gave them. Seuy-eee, seuy-seuy-seuy! When the barnyard animals start singing their "cmon son bullshit cowbell crickets downer moo moo drumroll gobble gobble yee-haw cuntry girls rule" song...you head on out back to your favorite friends in the pasture with your saggy, floppy "headlights" on bright!
wow, it's Shakespeare..do Sonnet 118, do Sonnet 118
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98400
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I wish calvins mother would take his puter away for misbehavior I think ill give her a call

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98402
May 6, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA SURRENDERS IN OBAMACARE BATTLE
Voluntarily seeks dismissal of appeal over health-care mandate
The Obama administration has surrendered in a key fight with a business over the abortion pill mandate in the presidentís Obamacare health industry takeover, asking a federal court to dismiss an appeal of a ruling that prevented application of the mandate.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-surrenders-i...
V~I~C~T~O~R~Y
for Christians on this! <3
WHAT DID THE CHRISTIANS DO, PRAY? LOL

they should have prayed Mitt into office, damn, does Cal have to think of everything?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98403
May 6, 2013
 
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe by then it will mean something...good luck
Thank ye!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98404
May 6, 2013
 
Beck hasn't been in the headlines for a few days.....oh, wait...he never was.
The END OF THE WORLD isn't Breaking News...or News. Weird.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98405
May 6, 2013
 
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU R A TROLL!
A troll on a roll!
You are no more Christian than I am!
You made this "sock" to troll Liberal Americans.
That is not how much you love Christians, that is testament to how much you hate Liberal Americans!
Are you KKK? A product of incest? Do you play the banjo? Or do you simply.. blah blah blah blah blah blahhh.....
Need I remind you, again, that it was YOU and your hyper-paranoid Muslim hating pals who dubbed me an illegal, Palestinian/Pakistani Iranian terrorist?? Probably not, right?
You seriously take it in the ass for a living. I hope you're paid well.
Be back in a minute (making a very special bean pie 4 U):

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,021 - 87,040 of138,518
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Sarah Whittaker fulks 3 min In the know 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min Ancient Wolf 81,196
Man shoots himself outside of Owensboro Catholi... (Feb '11) 10 min troothpaste 181
sweat smell 13 min um 1
Where is the link 15 min Karma 18
Red heads 20 min Souls 7
Funeral held for Owensboro man who took own lif... (Feb '11) 21 min troothpaste 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••