'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

#93754 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Said by the same person who answers my EVERY post.
:-D
And you all wonder why we all prove so easy that you dolts are low education/information voters??
Go clean the earasers for your teacher! LMMFAO
How do you do that with an Internet college?
Just keep your word and go away, or did you lie about leaving also?
Hey, I know...fake a heart attack!
Then you can come back as another classless @$$-Hat Libtard.

Syl

Ashland, KY

#93755 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one place, Syl.
http://www.lifenews.com :80/
From their newsletter:
Worker at Gosnell Clinic: Baby’s Chest Moved After Neck Snipped
A young woman who worked at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic as a teenager testified today in court that she saw a baby’s chest move even after the gruesome snipping procedure he used to end their lives.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...
That a 15-year-old girl was employed at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania abortion clinic is problematic enough, Ashley Baldwin testified Thursday in the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell that even his horrific “snipping” procedure for killing babies in abortions/infanticides didn’t necessarily end their lives. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...
Infant Beheadings and Severed Babies’ Feet, But Media Ignores Gosnell
Criticism of the mainstream media is reaching such a level that even some Democrats are upset it has failed to provide adequate coverage of the Kermit Gosnell controversy. Today, pro-life Democrat Kirsten Powers has a well-received article in USA Today bemoaning the lack of media coverage.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...
Her column follows research from the media watchdog group Newsbusters, which found the three major network newscasts have covered the Gosnell trial a total of zero minutes, compared to 41 minutes worth of coverage for the controversy at Rutgers university over how coaches were treating players. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...
Thanks Jay.
baaaaaa-trayal

Lansing, MI

#93756 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up dumb republican, one if you brought up marrying animals.
But hey.... Thanks for letting me make a fool out of you yet again.
WOW, you must own me now. I feel so much like a fool for letting you do that to me on here. Now I'm gonna just go and cry baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

LOLOL, you libotards are so smart and yet the repubs are so dumb, thats why you libotards are always trying to get their money away from them but can't, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaa,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93757 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans prefer these terms, they seem to fit more appropriately,
oblamer
traitor in chief
liar in chief
sheepletard king
betrayer in chief
empty suit
marxist
anti-American
mooslum
teleprompter king
little boy in a mans job
baaaaaaaaaaa-trayer
any one of these terms when applied to oblamer results in groups of people all simultaneously going baaaaaaaaaaaaa
If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
baaaaaa-trayal

Lansing, MI

#93758 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you said this.4/12/13
balloon goes poof, libotards only see the surface of their t.v. screens, no deeper, thats why they caused the housing market crash in 2008 - their policies,

ignorant retarded sheepletards go baaaaaaaa-trayal,
Uncle Tab

United States

#93759 Apr 12, 2013
KYMI wrote:
I love giving AL and Oz and Jay and Syl rimjobs. I love old crusty lesbian bunghole. They live me for licking their spinkter every night. I love those fat tubolard dykes.
That's hilarious!!

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#93760 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you must own me now. I feel so much like a fool for letting you do that to me on here. Now I'm gonna just go and cry baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
LOLOL, you libotards are so smart and yet the repubs are so dumb, thats why you libotards are always trying to get their money away from them but can't, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaa,
What??

:-D you do more crack than the catlady. Your outbursts should be controllable.... Your meds aren't strong enough.

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#93761 Apr 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep your word and go away, or did you lie about leaving also?
Hey, I know...fake a heart attack!
Then you can come back as another classless @$$-Hat Libtard.
2 things here with this idiot.....

1) Obviously comprehension isn't your strong suite Internet college hero, read what I said again and see if your flunky ass understand what is CLEARLY typed.

2) I've owned you a few times on this heart attack, along with your gun grab lie.... Show where I said I had a heart attack.

Republicans just make up shit! LMAO MAKE ITNUP, throw it against the wall and hope it sticks.

You're just..... Stupid! LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#93762 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
balloon goes poof, libotards only see the surface of their t.v. screens, no deeper, thats why they caused the housing market crash in 2008 - their policies,
Doom and Gloom.

We all know how much you HATE democratic success. Neither bush, Reagan, Nixon, any republicans in modern history have been as successful as Obama or Clinton.

Your party had been a failure for decades.

Just a dead horse that needs to be buried..... Only thing you do is stink things up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93763 Apr 12, 2013
They are NOW 'trying' to play down the "tape recording" of Mitch's office ...

Sure ...

Corruption -
At Kentucky - DC's finest ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#93764 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay.

You're welcome, Syl.

Whoever spammed/clueless the article I posted at your request can call this whatever they want if they have to guts to look here:

BABY GIRL ABORTED BY GOSNELL:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93765 Apr 12, 2013
Worker at Gosnell Clinic: Baby’s Chest Moved After Neck Snipped

A young woman who worked at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic as a teenager testified today in court that she saw a baby’s chest move even after the gruesome snipping procedure he used to end their lives.

That a 15-year-old girl was employed <<---<<<

at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania abortion clinic is problematic enough, Ashley Baldwin testified Thursday in the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell that even his horrific “snipping” procedure for killing babies in abortions/infanticides didn't necessarily end their lives.

From the AP story:

Baldwin said she learned to do intravenous injections as a high school student and assisted with abortions.

Her mother, Tina, also worked at the chaotic street-corner clinic in West Philadelphia. She has pleaded guilty to corruption of a minor for letting her daughter work at what prosecutors call a corrupt organization. <<---<<<

Ashley Baldwin, who is now in her early 20's and the mother of a toddler, said she saw a baby described at trial as “Baby A” in a hallway.

“The chest was moving,” she testified Thursday.

The baby was so large that worker Adrienne Moton took a cellphone picture of it. Prosecution experts, based on the picture, say the baby was well past 24 weeks, the legal limit for abortion in Pennsylvania.

The baby’s mother, then a teenager, has also testified about the difficult,

three-day ^^abortion process. <<---<<<

Prosecutors say they have physical evidence, based on autopsies, that two babies took a breath, and eyewitness accounts that five others were born alive and then killed with scissors.

Gosnell’s defense lawyer, Jack McMahon, claims none of the babies were born alive but were dead before birth due to a lethal drug injection and that Gosnell and his staff “snipped” their necks after “birth.” McMahon claims no babies were ever killed in the gruesome abortion process,

which involved

“snipping” the spinal cords of the [BABY]children by jabbing medical scissors into the backs of their necks,

because the babies were supposedly already dead.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...

Enough to DRIVE a person "insane" with RAGE!
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#93766 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Thought wrong did you, rabbits are just for target practice, they also taste very good when prepared right!!
Summer's Eve?? Hey, if that's your thing
ugh

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#93767 Apr 12, 2013
Derp
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#93768 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHO MAILED LIVE EXPLOSIVE TO SHERIFF JOE?
Investigators now looking at lawman's enemies
Authorities have confirmed that an apparent bomb addressed to Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was uncovered and diverted, and now investigators are beginning to look into a list of his enemies for any links or connections.
Those who have had conflicts with him, those who might be coming under investigation, those who have been unsuccessful in fights with him.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/who-mailed-live-ex...
those who think he's a huge prick?
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#93769 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you are NOTHING but a "sicko" pUnk!
Keep it up!
It's ALL in Black & White!
FROM now on when I do NOT comment on this BS ...
Think of me as ...
"looking DOWN my nose at PURE filth!"
Like a GNAT that gets "smacked" away!
For its
"annoyance" alone!
you ARE not worth the "breath" you breathe!
OR ... the > bullet <
it would take to put you "out of your misery IF you were a Horse" ...
)8~D>
if it's pure filth, what's it doing that close to your nose? not that I want to know...smells like OZ spirit?
ashjudd

AOL

#93770 Apr 12, 2013
did you hear the wacko things Ashley Judd has said in the past?
what a crack pot,..
at least she will never be elected !
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93771 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
SORRY, I have $450 in taxes , It should have read,$50 to $200 in Taxes a year more.
All this can be checked out.
Oh, it can be checked out? fox.com ? wnd? Civil Society Project? Townhall.com ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93772 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all how the poor and middle class made bad home loans. Then tell us all how those poor and middle class people came up with the Wall St scam that sold those bad loans to the world. Ignorant POS. It wasn't a political party that collapsed the economy it was the Rich.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93773 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They are NOW 'trying' to play down the "tape recording" of Mitch's office ...
Sure ...
Corruption -
At Kentucky - DC's finest ...
It's not illegal to tape record a conversation, in public
the recording was made in a public hallway

If you video tape a parade and pick up the conversation of the people beside you, it's not illegal
McConnel is just another huge asshole that got caught, and he can't spin his way out of his assholeyness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
for rent 34 min ashlee 1
Joshua Neal Vanover 39 min friends or foes 8
Tamara murphy (Jun '12) 44 min relief 12
Females 47 min hate the xbox 16
Sarah M Fulks 51 min 123abc 14
Hairy girls need love too 2 hr anonimous 11
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••