'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222903 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#86334 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just pissed off the calorically challenged militant republican posters here.
Look out..... You are going to get tons (pun intended) of republican hate because you don't sit at a computer sucking down Dorito's dipped on Ranch and Miracle Whip.
Bahahahaha
Correction.... Please insert the word lesbian between republican and posters.

Carry on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86335 Mar 12, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stunned a just how intellectual that comment was, would you mind explaining it in English? BAAAAAAAAAAA
Wear a bib while you're at the computer.... You have food all over you Bulah!

And you not understanding the simplest things is why you lose elections.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86336 Mar 12, 2013
I think we should start a random piss-test for all of our government employees, if the military does it, why not for those that send them into harm's way!
I can guarantee McCain would not pass, that poor SOB must be on something, has to be after all he went through.
We need the best of the best running this country!!!
Worse

United States

#86337 Mar 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha!! You think you can dish it out to anybody you please, but when it's thrown back in your stinky lap you don't like it???
Awww, too bad. Maybe it's time to take a break here and go wash the prayer rugs.....LMAO!
Toy soldier wannabe playin in the sand. Cashin Halliburton checks
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#86338 Mar 12, 2013
With each and every posts their racisms pours out. What disgusting, pathetic, UnAmerican, excuses for human beings you repuke fauxbox lemmings are. And you wonder why you can't buy an election. Keep it up. As foul as you KKK candidates are and the shame you bring on decent Americans you just prove over and over why the MAJORITY of Americans vote for DEMS. Sore sad losers. You write like idiots and do you best to outdo each other, but you will have to stoop a little lower to A Loser and the crazy goat girl's level. You all come from McDonald's farm of the crazies. Let's hear you squeal some more. You have been quite boring tonight little girls with their imaginary friends. Go drink some "herb" tea and surf your global topix for somemore irelevant, outdated, or some other poster's comments to entertain us. Don't forget while you are slandering and playing your little teaparty games that your party and Bush's administration took your right to privacy away with wiretapping and tracking devices. If you ever get hauled off to a FEMA camp for your treason-like behavior and extremism, you have noone to blame but yourselves. Carry on. You idiots keep your whining and those guys in suits may show up to see you like they did your ignorant has been rocker Ted's. lmao @ imitation farm animals and repuke lemmings.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#86339 Mar 12, 2013
"I think the contrast would be so marked and I think it will be someone with a vision for the future and someone so stuck in a rut in the past that he no longer represents the future of the commonwealth," Yarmuth said.

"Everyone knows that Kentucky is her first love," Yarmuth said. He called the carpetbagger attacks a "waste of time" and he hopes McConnell "keeps making them."

"I argue that the energy and excitement she will create with her campaign will boost turnout for the people who will vote for not just her, but Democrats down the ballot," Yarmuth said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/ashley-ju...

There are certain books that stay with you far after the last page – Ashley Judd’s All That Is Bitter and Sweet is that very type of book. With her sincere honesty, her commitment to servant leadership and her intense passion for everything that she is involved with, Ashley Judd presents a multi-layered portrait of how one person – committed, caring and conscientious – can truly make a difference. She may be our program’s No. 1 fan, but after reading this, you can count me as one of her top fans.

—John Calipari, University of Kentucky Head Coach

http://ashleyjudd.com/

A great site to learn all about Ashley Judd. She has had her life under a microscope for years. She has nothing to hide. Her life's an open book. Repukes are scared because she is HONEST and proven she has the experience to help the citizens of Kentucky. Especially the poor Eastern half. Outside her being KENTUCKY's #1 Fan/Grad, she's a Harvard Grad and a humanitarian. I like the way UK coach put it:

"how one person – committed, caring and conscientious – can truly make a difference."

Yep, take your best shot repukes. I think she is going to send ole turtle man to China with his wife, business, and all their money. He needs to go. Nothing but a good laugh on late night comedy. haha

WASHINGTON — With nearly 20 months to go before Kentuckians vote in the U.S. Senate race, Mitch McConnell plans to start airing campaign ads on television Thursday.

Matt Canter, spokesman for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, said that polling has shown McConnell “is the least popular, most vulnerable incumbent in the country.”

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201303...

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86340 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running aro-und the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist and hater
Uncle Tab

United States

#86342 Mar 12, 2013
Jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Low information or NO information .I was rolling on the floor laughing and crying . These brainless twats is what got Obama elected. This country is doomed because they breed like rabbits. They will ruin their country for welfare and a phone and when Obama's through with them ,they will be begging on the street.
It drove the crackhead nuts finally.

Surprise surprise!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86343 Mar 12, 2013
Jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Low information or NO information .I was rolling on the floor laughing and crying . These brainless twats is what got Obama elected. This country is doomed because they breed like rabbits. They will ruin their country for welfare and a phone and when Obama's through with them ,they will be begging on the street.
Rabbits have more intelligence, they know what danger is, these subhumans (Liberals) thinks the government will take care of them and theirs, well when it comes to the dollar they are mistaken, the time will come, be it a communist states, dead branches makes a good fire!
OZombies

United States

#86344 Mar 12, 2013
Jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
It was funny and sad...it was shocking and few of those commenting, were really, really dumb, clueless. Entire America is STUPID...that's how others see Americans ...Obama zombies!
Worse

United States

#86345 Mar 12, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
percentage wise, the majority of blacks in this country are racist, that is why oblamer got elected, oh my gosh, did I just post something truthful? Must be racist, baaaaaaaaaaa
Please cite a source for that percentage. Since I already know you can't, you may resume the window licking.
DITCH your BRAIN

United States

#86348 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
"I think the contrast would be so marked and I think it will be someone with a vision for the future and someone so stuck in a rut in the past that he no longer represents the future of the commonwealth," Yarmuth said.
"Everyone knows that Kentucky is her first love," Yarmuth said. He called the carpetbagger attacks a "waste of time" and he hopes McConnell "keeps making them."
"I argue that the energy and excitement she will create with her campaign will boost turnout for the people who will vote for not just her, but Democrats down the ballot," Yarmuth said.
There are certain books that stay with you far after the last page – Ashley Judd’s All That Is Bitter and Sweet is that very type of book. With her sincere honesty, her commitment to servant leadership and her intense passion for everything that she is involved with, Ashley Judd presents a multi-layered portrait of how one person – committed, caring and conscientious – can truly make a difference. She may be our program’s No. 1 fan, but after reading this, you can count me as one of her top fans.
A great site to learn all about Ashley Judd. She has had her life under a microscope for years. She has nothing to hide. Her life's an open book. Repukes are scared because she is HONEST and proven she has the experience to help the citizens of Kentucky. Especially the poor Eastern half. Outside her being KENTUCKY's #1 Fan/Grad, she's a Harvard Grad and a humanitarian. I like the way UK coach put it:
"how one person – committed, caring and conscientious – can truly make a difference."
Yep, take your best shot repukes. I think she is going to send ole turtle man to China with his wife, business, and all their money. He needs to go. Nothing but a good laugh on late night comedy. haha
WASHINGTON — With nearly 20 months to go before Kentuckians vote in the U.S. Senate race, Mitch McConnell plans to start airing campaign ads on television Thursday.
Matt Canter, spokesman for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, said that polling has shown McConnell “is the least popular, most vulnerable incumbent in the country.”
DITCH MITCH
...but you can't ...you have NONE!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86349 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
DITCH MITCH
She has lots of praise. And the fear is huge about her with republicans.

Mitch is GONE!!

Can you imagine the next 6 years with these uneducated republicans with the loses they're going to have??

Plus all of them losing their guns because of the mental exams they'll have to take.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86350 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew you were TRAITOR, now you just confirmed it, you terrorist!
Osama Bin Laden's son is a terrorist ...
He's a TERRORIST?!

Then Ill be needing something new to wear that day.

Bigot trash.
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#86351 Mar 12, 2013
DITCH your BRAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
...but you can't ...you have NONE!
CLUELESS, NUTS AND FLAMING SPAM...name spinner, that's YOU.

Keep trying. You are a bit boring. I might have to call it a night and come back Thursday when the high school C gets you all riled up. You and your imaginary friends have some tea and keep us entertained.

DITCH MITCH

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86352 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just pissed off the calorically challenged militant republican posters here.
Look out..... You are going to get tons (pun intended) of republican hate because you don't sit at a computer sucking down Dorito's dipped on Ranch and Miracle Whip.
Bahahahaha
Lmao @ calorically challenged.

On a more serious note though, Miracle whip and Doritos dipped in ranch??

I shudder at the mere thought.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86353 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao @ calorically challenged.
On a more serious note though, Miracle whip and Doritos dipped in ranch??
I shudder at the mere thought.
The fat republican chicks here will slather ranch and miracle whip on anything they shovel down their gullets!!

They're here every night, weekends included..... So they need a Richard Simmons intervention!!

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86354 Mar 12, 2013
I see all the stubby lil fingers at work agreeing the libTARD posters ...

These posts will be on here indefinitely for other, smarter posters to ...

SEE just how "dumb" the libTARDS actually ARE ...

ya can't CHANGE the intelligence and/or the dumbness of the ACTUAL words ...

By judging THEM that way ...
SHOWS 'several' of that "persuasion" ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86355 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat republican chicks here will slather ranch and miracle whip on anything they shovel down their gullets!!
They're here every night, weekends included..... So they need a Richard Simmons intervention!!
:-D
How would "you" know ...
IF you're NOT on here TOO ...???
stalking ...

I'm "long & LEAN" ... btw
"I" ain't the "fattening" kind ...

;0)
OZombies

United States

#86356 Mar 12, 2013
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...

U.S. COURT CHARGES BIN LADEN 'S SON-IN-LAW ON 9/11 CRIMES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pick your poison 4 min Country boy 37
Storey 8 min Cop 1
oasis shelter closing 12 min resident 1
Alex walker 23 min Even steve 3
heartland home owners association 23 min ? 10
Come drink with me M or F. 31 min Johnny Promise 8
Any ladies looking to make $ tonight? 32 min Johnny Promise 4
Who threw the skate board and hurt Zach? 8 hr pup 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance