'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80034 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously AL?....The word you're looking for is "INFADEL"
Inf-I-del

Infidel
Infidel is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity or Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of the particular religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel

NO!
The "believers and followers" of the prophet mohammed
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80035 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
I am thinking yes.
This is just another ploy to kill Americans and say the motive was they were aiding terrorist but no way of proving it because, too late, they're dead. Look at what the Obama admin. has gotten away with already...one, killing the Americans in Benghazi in order to keep quiet about the guns traffiking to aid and abet terrorist and that the Al Qaeda was still alive and killing.
Why would they want the already captured terrorist in Guantanamo Bay have a trial and not just go ahead and zap them? Very few are not Americans but bona fide terrorist (Obama's friends)
The same thing in sending weapons to Egypt to help them but not sending weapons to help the Americans in Benghazi.
Look around you and every day there is nothing but disasters as in killings, corruption, extreme weather, rot in our goverment,etc.and I believe it will get worse.
You're absolutely right...R...<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80036 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously AL?....The word you're looking for is "INFADEL"
Seriously tofu? Which is hardest for you to control...your jealousy of AL or your lust for AL?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80037 Feb 11, 2013
America and the Barbary Pirates: An
International Battle Against an Unconventional Foe

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/jeffe...

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates

Americaís first confrontation with the Islamic world helped forge a new nationís character.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_2_urbanit...
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80038 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see, you can't toy around with the very survival of a people existence.
Oh, come on in when we need you for cheap manual labor, but please leave when the last orange is picked!
If you care to research this thing you call illegal immigration you'll
find it's our greed that created this so called threat to our society!
How fake is your pride?
I never hired any illegals.

The cheap manual labor isn't all that cheap, lets see:

Free Healthcare, no out of pocket.
Free foodstamps for dropping a baby (aka anchor baby)
Free welfare as in money, again, for dropping a baby
Free rent, really free rent when you take into consideration that 10 to 15 stay in one apt.
Free dental
Free WIC---oh yeah, I found out something at the store today. WIC covers EXPENSIVE fresh mushrooms--when did babies eat or know the difference if they did eat EXPENSIVE mushrooms?
Free legal assistance
Free cell phones
Free driving around in a auto without getting a license or insurance for it. So if they have a wreck--too bad for the other person they ran into.

Who needs a paycheck when everything is free???

Oh yeah, so they can send back home to bring more here.

Why are you so ignorant about everything and I mean everything?

I will pray really hard for you. Oh yeah, I know what you are thinking but the Bible states for people to obey the laws of the land.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80039 Feb 11, 2013
Lets see AL? If I'm a former friend to be? Because?

I take the the constitution for it words, Freedom, Equality...Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!
Well to me, that means ALL the dare to dream, no matter race, religion, gender or yes even sexual orientation.
You see if we put the words out there but limit them to those we deem desirable to our particular morals or personal values...then we lie!
It's not up to you sis!
It's up to the living document created by men with foresight, men with vision. They took a leap of faith and created something second to none.
So if we stay true to it's words, then everyone is entitled at least a chance at the American dream.
No one not you not any f**king body in this country can say different.
I'm truly sorry you don't realize this!
You tell me to open my eyes how dare you insult my intelligence!
I maybe a hillbilly with limited education, but I know right from wrong, and you and the people on here that think America is just for them...well I pity!
Your former friend tofy
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80040 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama sends billions to our enemies...
and
....victims of Hurricane Sandy get the runaround.
He is supporting his Muslim "brothers"...
If 'Sandy victims' were Muslims he would "jump" to help, I'm sure!

Brush mountain Ky

#80041 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Inf-I-del
Infidel
Infidel is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity or Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of the particular religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel
NO!
The "believers and followers" of the prophet mohammed
Please the context of your statement was to imply the Muslims are out to kill Christians. Well to them we are infidels and you know it!

Brush mountain Ky

#80042 Feb 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously tofu? Which is hardest for you to control...your jealousy of AL or your lust for AL?
seriously if I have jealousy or lust for a Internet sock then i will seek professional help!
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80043 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you're on to them? Thanks for the laugh!
You are a pawn a volunteer, they really appreciate your participation in the game.
Keep it up with the anti-American activities and you'll find out! lol
This is something my grandchild would not childishly say but then again, we need to look at the source of the above post and you have the answer: Dirt in and Dirt out.

lol again.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80044 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>seriously if I have jealousy or lust for a Internet sock then i will seek professional help!
I wasn't aware you were release yet from the psyche ward.

Alert, everyone, wacko on the loose.

Still praying for you, more than ever now.

Brush mountain Ky

#80045 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I never hired any illegals.
The cheap manual labor isn't all that cheap, lets see:
Free Healthcare, no out of pocket.
Free foodstamps for dropping a baby (aka anchor baby)
Free welfare as in money, again, for dropping a baby
Free rent, really free rent when you take into consideration that 10 to 15 stay in one apt.
Free dental
Free WIC---oh yeah, I found out something at the store today. WIC covers EXPENSIVE fresh mushrooms--when did babies eat or know the difference if they did eat EXPENSIVE mushrooms?
Free legal assistance
Free cell phones
Free driving around in a auto without getting a license or insurance for it. So if they have a wreck--too bad for the other person they ran into.
Who needs a paycheck when everything is free???
Oh yeah, so they can send back home to bring more here.
Why are you so ignorant about everything and I mean everything?
I will pray really hard for you. Oh yeah, I know what you are thinking but the Bible states for people to obey the laws of the land.
Don't need your prayers silly human, save them for your on lost soul!
You really shouldn't use the name reality! B/S would be more suitable
Have you ever been on a three-hundred foot bridge pouring concrete and all you have to depend on to keep from falling is a Mexican immigrant named Omar, that can barely speak English, now tell me about faith!
BTW the company hires immigrants by the van load because the don't have to pay benefits or health insurance or workers comp. You see if one fall he's
put in the van and never seen again. So How's that for REALITY!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80046 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you're on to them? Thanks for the laugh!
You are a pawn a volunteer, they really appreciate your participation in the game.
Keep it up with the anti-American activities and you'll find out! lol
Only in Communist regime you cannot criticize your president and the government or, you will end up in jail or even dead!

Mao, Stalin, Tito killed the apposition, their own people...is Obama one of them? Are we getting there?

WHAT IS LIFE WORTH IF YOU DON'T HAVE FREEDOM AND IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR?

Brush mountain Ky

#80047 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He is supporting his Muslim "brothers"...
If 'Sandy victims' were Muslims he would "jump" to help, I'm sure!
More B/S...you know as well as I do the Republicans held up the money for Sandy relief or is your memory that short!
And as for the arms to Egypt. If you care to check the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in the ARMS BUSINESS it what we do!
Every President has sold arms abroad, Conflict is what we live for!
Besides you wouldn't want China or Russia to be filling that void would you?
Why thats so UN-AMERICAN OF YOU!

Brush mountain Ky

#80048 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Communist regime you cannot criticize your president and the government or, you will end up in jail or even dead!
Mao, Stalin, Tito killed the apposition, their own people...is Obama one of them? Are we getting there?
WHAT IS LIFE WORTH IF YOU DON'T HAVE FREEDOM AND IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR?
Ride free or ride scared!
I would bet my life Obama is just a man, the President, THAT'S ALL!
You can vote in four years for whoever you wish and Obama will retire to Hawaii and write his presidential memoirs just like every other X Pres.

Brush mountain Ky

#80049 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something my grandchild would not childishly say but then again, we need to look at the source of the above post and you have the answer: Dirt in and Dirt out.
lol again.
You self-righteous human being, may God forgive you?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80050 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ride free or ride scared!
I would bet my life Obama is just a man, the President, THAT'S ALL!
You can vote in four years for whoever you wish and Obama will retire to Hawaii and write his presidential memoirs just like every other X Pres.
That's your opinion! I'm not scared, I'm just worrying ... what direction this country is going!

Too bad you don't see it!

Brush mountain Ky

#80051 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that something your grandchild would say also? Seems to me...yes!

Brush mountain Ky

#80052 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prayers aren't getting off your shoelaces old woman, Seems someone needs redemption and it ain't me!
My HEART'S good and yours?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80053 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>More B/S...you know as well as I do the Republicans held up the money for Sandy relief or is your memory that short!
And as for the arms to Egypt. If you care to check the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in the ARMS BUSINESS it what we do!
Every President has sold arms abroad, Conflict is what we live for!
Besides you wouldn't want China or Russia to be filling that void would you?
Why thats so UN-AMERICAN OF YOU!
B/S to you, maybe...Obama wants to bring America to European way of life ...Obama don't care if gas is $8.00/gl. Obama don't want America to be exceptional country ...were have you been? Did you hear his 2009 Cairo speech?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Matthew Lee Van Hoose 5 min mbeth 1
Nathan Butterworth 21 min Shandy 3
Anyone talk on CB Radio anymore? 28 min CrayZ 2
Mike Hamilton 33 min SandraK 20
angie moore 39 min Duck 3
Owensboro mentality 44 min police 10
u kno who u are 1 hr Tara Omer 14
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match