'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
62,101 - 62,120 of 151,035 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“God Bless our Republic”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

A gun in someone's hand would have saved some children today.
The system does not seem real good at protection, of our greatest asset, our children.
Guns are for protection, same as for killing.
Cops do not have to protect. Check SC cases.
Guns are for keeping you from getting killed.

GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTING YOU FROM THE EVIL OUT THERE!

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

noone wrote:
<quoted text> I agree this person was just stating their opinion, what is wrong with that? Freedom of speech is our right as US citizens.
They're far too obsessed with the 2nd amendment to concern themselves w/ the rest.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
A gun in someone's hand would have saved some children today.
The system does not seem real good at protection, of our greatest asset, our children.
Guns are for protection, same as for killing.
Cops do not have to protect. Check SC cases.
Guns are for keeping you from getting killed.
GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTING YOU FROM THE EVIL OUT THERE!
Yeah. Just think if those 20, cute little 5 year olds, probably with teeth missing like they do at that age...had all had assault weapons in their crayon boxes, they might not have been shot all to hell, huh?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to someone the other day. A gentleman at a store. I was saying in general, well we have just a few days till everything
goes up, such as our taxes, our insurance premiums, special taxation on everything, etc.
He didn't know what I was talking about. This man was older than I was. So when I saw your post name "Obama Zombies". This is a prime example of many Americans walking around like zombies and like zombies, they don't have a clue or just not in touch with reality.
We are in deep trouble, people need to wake up or it is probably too late for some.
Thank you...that's why I use this "name", I talk to people every day and not just clueless but plain STUPID ...what do you say to someone when you tell them, taxes going up it's not good, especially with the economy this days...they're usually tell you ....you don't make $250,000.00 do you? WOW!
Now, when old and disabled got only 1.7% cost of living increase and Medicare premium is up, your increase is few dollars less...they tell you that's not possible ...

How much is increase to our corrupted politicians?

They're talking about "fiscal cliff" only to scare poor people, but there is NO FISCAL CLIFF FOR OUR LYING POLITICIANS. Their lives are as usual...
Nice Christmas gifts for their families and friends and EXCLUDED from Obamacare ...all benefits, salaries, Christmas bonuses, all paid by the rest of us. LIBOZOMBIES ARE IDIOTS !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
it is apparent that you left wing retards are intellectually impaired to the point that you should not be allowed to drive, vote or go out in public, you should all be in jail. But you won't even understand this post either.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/...
Harry Belafonte...I saw the other day...
Did you see Jamie Fox's comment ...another arrogant idiot and a prejudice nut!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

From what I understand, to hunt big game your deer rifle holds 5 rounds. To hunt birds and other fowl your shotgun holds 3 rounds. So why in the HELL does anyone have a right to a firearm capable of putting 50-100 rounds down range in 30 seconds unless your planning on killing as many people as possible in the shortest time possible??
These kinds of weapons should be for military or law enforcement ONLY!
You can't regulate crazy, so let's start by regulating the death/damage capability of crazy!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

U.S. Marine is in Mexican jail, for no reason. His parents are receiving phone calls from jail to send them $1,800.00 or their son going to be killed.
Where is our president to demand release of this young man?????

No, but Obama will apologize if he was Muslim or if he was illegal Mexican in our country.

What a looser ...the president that is...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

....or not to confront Taliban in Afghanistan and not to say anything about women's rights in Afghanistan ...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ...God help anyone who is going to attack Muslim during Obama's presidency...

Our troops are protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan ...who is profiting from Afghan OPIUM ?????
Really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
....or not to confront Taliban in Afghanistan and not to say anything about women's rights in Afghanistan ...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ...God help anyone who is going to attack Muslim during Obama's presidency...
Our troops are protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan ...who is profiting from Afghan OPIUM ?????
...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ..quote

Duh! Because your president sent 'us' there! No wonder you morons lost the election!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
U.S. Marine is in Mexican jail, for no reason. His parents are receiving phone calls from jail to send them $1,800.00 or their son going to be killed.
No, but Obama will apologize if he was Muslim or if he was illegal Mexican in our country.
Sounds like a scam. Didn't see Bush trying to get Dog The Bounty Hunter out of Mexican jail did you? No, Dog was just another criminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Because your president sent 'us' there! No wonder you morons lost the election!!!
They can't remember anything Bush did. Debt, torture, war charged on credit. War for no reason. No, Bush did none of that.
name name

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a scam. Didn't see Bush trying to get Dog The Bounty Hunter out of Mexican jail did you? No, Dog was just another criminal.
Another Obama Zombie ...!!!!!
Every president (D) or (R) has to do everything humanly possible to help citizen of his country in other country no matter what that American did.
Is Bush still the president ...or you in COMA?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Zombie ...what part "what are we doing in Middle East" didn't you exactly understand?????

Clinton, Bush or Obama?????

Are you still in COMA? Is Bush still the president?
CrazyasUR

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Most of the time the scam is about them being in jail in Spain. This scam has been reported on by all the news for the past two years. I guess FauxNews missed it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46574273/ns/busin...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The 'FiscalCliff' was intentionally designed to punish upon failure. Invite those elected representatives to the Sunday News Shows.
all of us agree

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
If outlawing guns won't prevent gun violence, how is outlawing abortion going to prevent abortion?
You are such a great example of ignorance. The leftwing idiots must be so proud of you. Divert peoples attention to other issues to take the focus off of the real argument that you just happen to be losing big time. Try to create a totally different subject and set of circumstances other the the issue being discussed so that no one will notice that you don't have a clue. Honey, that ship sailed a long time ago. You would have to be the actress of this generation to convince even one person that you aren't the dumbest person to walk this earth. But you know that, don't you? You attempt to shock others with your craziness so as to get attention. You don't matter. Never did. Never will.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time the scam is about them being in jail in Spain. This scam has been reported on by all the news for the past two years. I guess FauxNews missed it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46574273/ns/busin...
Ok, are you MENTAL?
What this American marine in Mexican jail has to do with fraud on older AMERICANS? Please explain? Are you brain dead? Really?
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sent us to Viet Nam ?? Over 58,000 casualties...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

all of us agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a great example of ignorance. The leftwing idiots must be so proud of you. Divert peoples attention to other issues to take the focus off of the real argument that you just happen to be losing big time. Try to create a totally different subject and set of circumstances other the the issue being discussed so that no one will notice that you don't have a clue. Honey, that ship sailed a long time ago. You would have to be the actress of this generation to convince even one person that you aren't the dumbest person to walk this earth. But you know that, don't you? You attempt to shock others with your craziness so as to get attention. You don't matter. Never did. Never will.
Are you talking to me AGAIN?
Recycling the exact same paragraph, again?

If I'm so unimportant, you should really have better things to do than reply to each one of my posts.

Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
naughty wives club 9 min Liberal Wisenheimer 19
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min NEED CHANGE BAD I... 1,095
Best single dads in owb (Jun '12) 17 min Unbiased 36
McKinley Mattingly 21 min Keep Talkin 8
Collie Shot 3 times in Owensboro (Feb '14) 31 min OMG is Matt 267
jessica heichelbech and her pills 31 min wondering 9
boatman the dude 44 min shay 3
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••