'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232843 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

uraeus

Brownsville, TN

#56615 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "think" I would click on a link by you, you are a damned FOOL!
you post all kinds of links. if you have a good av you don't have anything to "FEAR" except "FEAR" itself.

so you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come?

you are a christian idolator?

Ecclesiastes 3:18
I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56616 Oct 26, 2012
niohoggr wrote:
<quoted text>
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
John 3:16
wadjet

Brownsville, TN

#56617 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOULD be "stalking" you then, huh?
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
you will succumb in every battle”
&#8213; Sun Tzu, The Art of War, Special Edition
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56618 Oct 26, 2012
Proverbs 8:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
ophan

Brownsville, TN

#56619 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
god so loved the world that he sent his begotten adam so that through him we would realize that we have eternal life.

some will wake to everlasting life; others to everlasting shame.

had you known at what hour i was coming, you would have stayed awake.

blessed is he who stays awake lest they go naked and they see his shame.

you're playing with fire and you're gonna get burned because "OUR god is a consuming fire".

6.Matthew 3:12
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

7.Luke 3:17
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.
ophis

Brownsville, TN

#56620 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 8:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
the awefulness of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.

you have spoken against the ABSOLUTE's creation based on your sinful nature.

babel the first religion is the mother of all harlots; including that one that you prostitute yourself too
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56621 Oct 26, 2012
<< Ephesians 6 >>
New International Version 1984
14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

<< Ephesians 6 >>
New International Version 1984
14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

done.
Jay

Springville, TN

#56622 Oct 26, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Obama bots enjoy these while you can find them!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/8128...
Chris Matthews is buying them all!

Speaking of Chris Matthews.

Hardball really keeps us informed doesn't it? Here is their big news events for the day....totally ignoring the Libya event, the death of four American's or anything worth reading.

.....I guess Libya is not news to these idjits! But it's nice to know we are now so well informed!!!

Get it all on Hardball!!! Yehaw!!!

Right-wing racial attacks are stinking up the campaign
2Chris Matthews

Obama’s media blitzkrieg bop
9Emma Margolin

Pelosi: Obama calls it Romnesia, I call it ‘Mittology’
Hardball

Sarah Palin on Obama’s ‘shuck and jive’
Emma Margolin

Stupid much!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#56623 Oct 26, 2012
Somebody brought this up earlier. Don't know if it's on here or not, so here goes:

We now know it was not initially an attack, but an attempted kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens to use him as a pawn to get their beloved Blind Sheik back.

What is most shocking, however, is that a source within the White House states that it was arranged as an October surprise by Barack Obama. Obama, in order to make the release of the Blind Sheik more palatable to the American people, and to boost his sagging approval ratings, arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap Ambassador Stevens. Then, days before the election, acting the part of the hero, planned to release the Blind Sheik in exchange for Ambassador Stevens.

v://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR _xo1uBTk8&feature=player_e mbedded
ideo:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-broth...

Also on:

&fe ature=player_embedded
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56624 Oct 26, 2012
Our diplomats fought for seven hours without any aid from outside the country. Four Americans died while the Obama national-security team and our military passively watched and listened. The administration is being criticized for ignoring security needs before the attack and for falsely attributing the assault to a mob. But the most severe failure has gone unnoticed: namely, a failure to aid the living.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/331125/f...

NOT worth a crap, this admin isn't!!!
With all the sophisticated weaponry and technology ...

WHY 7 hours!!!!!!
No AID...

I have no words to describe this,
other than "intentional murderous MAYHEM" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56625 Oct 26, 2012
The "traitors" are inside our Military too!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56626 Oct 26, 2012
There was also that attack, where Prince Harry was in Afghan ... BIGGEST destroying of military equipment in years. Wasn't after the Prince....remember!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56627 Oct 26, 2012
The attack on Camp Bastion began at around 10:00 PM local time, when about 20 Taliban fighters approached the perimeter, disguised in U.S. battle dress uniforms. One of the Taliban used his explosive suicide vest to blow a hole in the perimeter fence, which reportedly allowed three five-man sapper squads into the secured areas of the base. Armed with AK-47s, RPG-7s and explosive suicide vests, the Taliban fighters flooded into the U.S. area known as Camp Barber.

http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/at...
soldiers mom

Edmonton, KY

#56628 Oct 26, 2012
Obama doesn't care that everyone knows he lied. It's not like it's the first time. Obama banks on it and takes fro granted that his base will vote for him regardless of how bad he performs as president. And he was right about his base support for nearly four years. Then Obama left men behind and Obama continued on to dance the next night away with Beyonce in Vegas.

Obama will receive no support from our soldiers now. It doesn't matter what he does or how many lies he tells or how much he tries to act as if the murders of 4 Americans by terrorists is just another bump or four in his road to victory...Obama has defeated himself.

Good riddance to the whole bunch. Corrupt Reid and crooked Pelosi, too. Michelle Obama will lose her 22 servants and will be humiliated in front of the whole world as Obama chose to spend the evening partying with Beyonce in Vegas rather than stay at the White House and at least pretend to care about those 3 murdered Americans and our Ambassador that was taking his last breath on this earth...waiting for help that was never even sent.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56630 Oct 26, 2012
“JUST SUBOPTIMAL BUMPS IN THE EARTH”
[For the “less than optimal” victims of OVOMIT’S TREACHERY]
They were "bumps in the road",
Now, just bumps in the earth.
While we join with their families in grief.
They foresaw grievous danger,
But petitioned in vain,
To "THE WON" who could offer relief.
Their defiled remains now shout:“TRAITOR,
As their lives and their faith are besmirched,
By appeasement, even tribute, to killers,
Who laugh at their own blood stained earth.
May we find some small solace in learning
Those harsh lessons now known from their deaths:
If you’re under attack when Barak’s got your back,
Then you know that you’ve breathed your last breath.
by - russell hicks

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/they_f...
NWO

United States

#56631 Oct 26, 2012
soldiers mom wrote:
Obama doesn't care that everyone knows he lied. It's not like it's the first time. Obama banks on it and takes fro granted that his base will vote for him regardless of how bad he performs as president. And he was right about his base support for nearly four years. Then Obama left men behind and Obama continued on to dance the next night away with Beyonce in Vegas.
Obama will receive no support from our soldiers now. It doesn't matter what he does or how many lies he tells or how much he tries to act as if the murders of 4 Americans by terrorists is just another bump or four in his road to victory...Obama has defeated himself.
Good riddance to the whole bunch. Corrupt Reid and crooked Pelosi, too. Michelle Obama will lose her 22 servants and will be humiliated in front of the whole world as Obama chose to spend the evening partying with Beyonce in Vegas rather than stay at the White House and at least pretend to care about those 3 murdered Americans and our Ambassador that was taking his last breath on this earth...waiting for help that was never even sent.
Wow, you know so much. You must have been there.
What do you think about Iraq?
NWO

United States

#56634 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
“JUST SUBOPTIMAL BUMPS IN THE EARTH”
[For the “less than optimal” victims of OVOMIT’S TREACHERY]
They were "bumps in the road",
Now, just bumps in the earth.
While we join with their families in grief.
They foresaw grievous danger,
But petitioned in vain,
To "THE WON" who could offer relief.
Their defiled remains now shout:“TRAITOR,
As their lives and their faith are besmirched,
By appeasement, even tribute, to killers,
Who laugh at their own blood stained earth.
May we find some small solace in learning
Those harsh lessons now known from their deaths:
If you’re under attack when Barak’s got your back,
Then you know that you’ve breathed your last breath.
by - russell hicks
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/they_f...
Just think about it, if Bush were in, we would be invading Egypt over the Libya incident.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56635 Oct 26, 2012
“They Killed My Son”….

…. yes, actually, yes, they did. Today’s leaks just took this to an entirely new level. A level that most are not going to grasp right away. But they will. They will.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#56636 Oct 26, 2012
Having spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped out at me.

One of the former SEALs was actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not “paint” a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.

Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area.

If the AC130 never left Sigonella (as Panetta says) that means that the Predator that was filming the whole thing was armed.

If that SEAL was actively “painting” a target; something was on station to engage! And the decision to stand down goes directly to POTUS!

“This is bigger than Watergate!… The worst has to be the team on the ground knowing that the President just left you to die.“(article)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/2...
Jay

Springville, TN

#56637 Oct 26, 2012
Just ducky, isn't it?!!

The report from the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works’ Minority Staff,“A Look Ahead to EPA Regulations for 2013,” points to a “slew of job-killing EPA regulations that the Obama-EPA has put on hold...

... until after the election but will be on the ‘to-do’ list for 2013.”

“As the economy has continued to falter over the past year, team Obama has been delaying rule after rule that will eliminate American jobs, drive up the price of gas at the pump even more, impose construction bans on local communities, and essentially shut down American oil, natural gas, and coal production. They don’t want this economic pain to hit American families just before the election because it would cost President Obama votes.”

The report goes on to state:“It’s pretty clear that if President Obama secures a second term, the Obama-EPA will have a very busy next four years, moving full speed ahead to implement numerous major rules and regulations that he has delayed or punted due to the upcoming election.

“As the nation struggles to recover from a lagging economy in the coming year, Americans could also be grappling with a regulatory onslaught from the Obama-EPA that will strangle economic growth, destroy millions of jobs, and dramatically raise the price of goods, the cost of electricity, and the price of gas at the pump.”

The “punted” regulations include:

Greenhouse gas rules that will “virtually eliminate coal as a fuel option for future electric power generation,” and inflict new permitting costs on more than 37,000 farms.

New ozone standards that would cost $90 billion a year.
Regulations on hydraulic fracturing that will have “serious impacts on domestic energy production.”

Expansion of federal control “over virtually every body of water in the United States, no matter how small.”
Storm water regulations that could include “mandates on cities to change existing buildings, storm water sewers, and streets.”

Reductions in the sulfur content in gasoline that could boost prices by 9 cents a gallon.

Clean Water Act rules that “could require expensive new construction at power plants to lower fish deaths.” Other regulations would affect coal ash, farm dust, oil and gasoline spill prevention, and more.

“This report is a wake-up call on the economic pain that the ‘abusive’ Obama-EPA plans to inflict next year,” said Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, ranking member on the committee.

“It reveals a president who is more concerned about saving his own job than the millions of Americans who are looking for one today.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating advice 14 min excuses 11
Reggie's one stop meth shop 17 min In time 6
Tonya Ling 23 min Mice 13
Baby mamas 34 min Mars Mars 45
Meg Nwordson 49 min Felonious Monk 1
leslie layne 50 min Felonious Monk 7
Josh n Summer Powell 57 min Smh 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance