'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194303 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49504 Sep 23, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!!!!!! I know what you are saying!!!
See below from 60 Minutes interview.
Obama, interviewed for Sunday's edition of "60 Minutes" on broadcaster CBS, said he understands and agrees with Netanyahu's insistence that Iran not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons as this would threaten both countries, the world in general, and kick off an arms race.
But Obama added: "When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there."...
Obama's contender for the presidency, Republican Mitt Romney, said this was no way to treat an ally.
The decision not to meet with Netanyahu, he said, also in an interview with "60 minutes", "is a mistake and sends a message throughout the Middle East that somehow we distance ourselves from our friends and I think the exact opposite approach is what's necessary."
"Block out any noise that's out there"!!!!!!!!!! You have got be be kidding!!
Ya I watched it as well. Romney is going to destroy him during the debates. Obama doesn't do well with interviews unless the media is pandering to him with softball questions.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#49505 Sep 23, 2012
I don't get it. The democrats keep telling us that Congress won't pass anything. I read that Congress has submitted no less than 12 balanced budget proposals to the Senate and Harry Reid has refused to bring any of those proposals to the Senate floor. We have not had a balanced budget in 3 of Obama's 4 years. is that not important? Are we just gonna keep believing any old excuse that comes out of Obama's mouth instead of actually using our brains? We (citizens) all have to balance our budgets and cut back when necessary but Obama has been given the luxury of not being bothered by a pesky ole balanced budget to go by and he gets to "spend, spend, spend his way out of debt" and he gets to blame it all on Congress and Bush and Europe and Greece and racists and youtube movies and shovel-ready projects that Obama himself said hahaha weren't so shovel-ready after all. This manchild type of presidential behavior isn't working. I'm tired of his millions of excuses. Obama won't get my vote this time around. Vote Romney.
we won

Clarksville, TN

#49506 Sep 23, 2012
barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>if you divided every penny in the u s evenly within 3 years the same people that are poor now would be poor then and the same people who are rich now would be rich then. money dont fix lazy or stupid , you decide wich you are.
Well then, we just divide it all up again in three years!

What are you going to do, save it all for a rainy day?

Obama give out some more money!!!!!!!!!!
we won

Clarksville, TN

#49507 Sep 23, 2012
Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.

Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.

Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#49508 Sep 23, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The others are children. Not supposed to work! That's one of the. It reason for unions and child labor laws. Children working in coal mines. The flash camera when it was first introduced caught some very bad images of children working in coal mines.
Who ran the mines? Rich white guys!
**********

I understand about child labor laws. That's when unions were for the people. And it is horrible when children are working in factories in foreign countries, and their treatment is worse than slavery but we are talking about America. What percentage of these people who are not working or have been on government welfare for two generations is factual? We really don't know who's telling the truth. What I think I am trying to say is, we are 300 million people. 47% are not paying taxes.......some are children. Even if half of that or 25% are children, then the other half are unemployed adults. 25% of 300 million is not adding up to 23 million unemployed......see what I mean?
Jay

Paris, TN

#49509 Sep 23, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I watched it as well. Romney is going to destroy him during the debates. Obama doesn't do well with interviews unless the media is pandering to him with softball questions.
**********

I'm also reading that the questions from the audience are pre-selected. In other words, they decide which questions will allowed to be asked and the president is forewarned, so he is prepared.
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#49510 Sep 23, 2012
we won wrote:
Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.
Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.
Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
So you obviously do NOT think you should have to work to earn what you have?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49513 Sep 24, 2012
we won wrote:
frank and me think all republicans are stupid and evil. We know republicans are greedy and hatefilled and should have no rights to anything.
Divide all the money equally among everybody!!!!!!!
Obama president for life!!!!!!!!!!
Where have you been we won? How does wtf feel about all this?
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

#49514 Sep 24, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice talking point but that was created under Bush and most people know that. You should be asking how the Coal Industry is doing under Obama.
We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49515 Sep 24, 2012
truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Having a brain would actually set you free! Responding to you is like responding to wtf, a waste of time!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49516 Sep 24, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tea Party Republican!
Your just fine friend..It's the extremists that use our voice that make me mad!
If there was more good Republicans like you and good Democrats like me
maybe things would actually get done for the good people of this country.
You just teach your children/grandchildren well..tell them the truth about what the real cost of the Red,white and Blue was! Don't let the
Extremists muddle that sacrifice up for them.
My mother was REPUBLICAN and so were my Grandparents so i no what you feel about that aspect.lol
As far as MSNBC you know I'll tell you the truth...From about 3:pm to 10:pm it's liberal spin...thats fact.
But don't think I don't watch FOX they have their conservative spinners too!
But we need people who can come together and get things done for this Nation and it people.
But as long as they're getting their pockets lined not much will change!
Good Decent people won't have anything to do with Washington anymore.
So where do we go from here???
But believe you're a good guy...It's pretty easy to tell who's for real on here and who's just trying to stir up trouble for a laugh!
know what I mean?
Your friend
tofy
I think it is time to stop our National Media from picking our leaders TOFU! I never want to see a 1 party system in our great Nation.We both know the dangers of propaganda networks disguised as news networks! He who controls the media runs the nation! I liked the days when TV just gave us the news, but wait! I donít remember when that was? Even in the Viet-Nam era CBS,NBC and ABC tried to influence American views on that wasted war, in which I had 2 brothers and an uncle serve! I was in training at Fort Polk LA when the first plane load of troops came home. And yes our media promoted the war in Afghanistan and Iraq (where my oldest son served 4 tours), and yes I think Iraq was uncalled for! Too much influence by the puppetís (the media), designed by the puppet masters ( the Politicians)! P.S. I think AL wants us to run for office? Got to go to work TOFU, get back later.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49517 Sep 24, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!!!!!! I know what you are saying!!!
See below from 60 Minutes interview.
Obama, interviewed for Sunday's edition of "60 Minutes" on broadcaster CBS, said he understands and agrees with Netanyahu's insistence that Iran not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons as this would threaten both countries, the world in general, and kick off an arms race.
But Obama added: "When it comes to our national security decisions -- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out -- any noise that's out there."...
Obama's contender for the presidency, Republican Mitt Romney, said this was no way to treat an ally.
The decision not to meet with Netanyahu, he said, also in an interview with "60 minutes", "is a mistake and sends a message throughout the Middle East that somehow we distance ourselves from our friends and I think the exact opposite approach is what's necessary."
"Block out any noise that's out there"!!!!!!!!!! You have got be be kidding!!
Israel is no ally of the US dummy.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49518 Sep 24, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a brain would actually set you free! Responding to you is like responding to wtf, a waste of time!
You are a waste.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49520 Sep 24, 2012
truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>We can give Bush credit for a lot of things 2 wars a bad economy, part d medicare tax breaks for the most wealthy, with none of them paid for, unemployment, 911 and many other bad things, Your so right but lets give him all the credit he deserves
Bush has had his fair shares of mistakes. So letís put it in perspective. 911 happened and we went to war 2X, now we can debate why we went to Iraq but I think most people understand why we went to Afghanistan. So I'll partly give you Iraq (despite the reasoning for war will always be 20/20 hindsight) yet Obama is taking credit on it. Part D Medicare (no neg. on drugs) was just plain wrong!
Here is the part of the problem. You say "tax breaks" for the wealthy, yet so many people who aren't wealthy receive them (middle class). The higher tax bracket already pays 35% of income to the Fed Govt. and people such as yourself believe that if you just keep taking more of other peopleís money then that will make everything better; simple for the fact of just taking is good. The Fed or state govt. is not better at spending your money then you, this argument makes it sound as if our hard earned money is something that is granted from the Govt; and what we are given back is a gift, well itís not. Yet people like you have not said one word about the 47-49% of people who pay absolutely "NOTHING" to the Fed govt. that is disgusting to most Americans (53%) who have to go out and support their families on what they earn without handouts. This wasn't started under Bush or Obama but under Obama 45 million Americans collect welfare benefitsí which is up 19%. So during these bad economic times you have not even mentioned Obama's name once in which he bears any responsibility for the past 4 years. No mention of 6.5 Trillion added to the deficit, no mention of "Shovel ready jobs", no mention of stimulus package bailout, no mention of GM's bailout package. In your view what role has he played if any? And if he is re-elected, are we to expect more of "It's Bush's Fault"? What would you be expecting over the next 4 years? You just canít give Obama credit for everything and blame for nothing.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49522 Sep 24, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has had his fair shares of mistakes. So letís put it in perspective. 911 happened and we went to war 2X, now we can debate why we went to Iraq but I think most people understand why we went to Afghanistan. So I'll partly give you Iraq (despite the reasoning for war will always be 20/20 hindsight) yet Obama is taking credit on it. Part D Medicare (no neg. on drugs) was just plain wrong!
Here is the part of the problem. You say "tax breaks" for the wealthy, yet so many people who aren't wealthy receive them (middle class). The higher tax bracket already pays 35% of income to the Fed Govt. and people such as yourself believe that if you just keep taking more of other peopleís money then that will make everything better; simple for the fact of just taking is good. The Fed or state govt. is not better at spending your money then you, this argument makes it sound as if our hard earned money is something that is granted from the Govt; and what we are given back is a gift, well itís not. Yet people like you have not said one word about the 47-49% of people who pay absolutely "NOTHING" to the Fed govt. that is disgusting to most Americans (53%) who have to go out and support their families on what they earn without handouts. This wasn't started under Bush or Obama but under Obama 45 million Americans collect welfare benefitsí which is up 19%. So during these bad economic times you have not even mentioned Obama's name once in which he bears any responsibility for the past 4 years. No mention of 6.5 Trillion added to the deficit, no mention of "Shovel ready jobs", no mention of stimulus package bailout, no mention of GM's bailout package. In your view what role has he played if any? And if he is re-elected, are we to expect more of "It's Bush's Fault"? What would you be expecting over the next 4 years? You just canít give Obama credit for everything and blame for nothing.
Bush: No WMD's (a big lie)

No bin Laden

2 failed Warss

911

Blackwater

Katrina failure

Scooter Libby High Treason

Cheney shoots a Hunter

Musharaf 10 Billion disaster

GM 30 Billion Disaster

TARP

Enough said.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49523 Sep 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is no ally of the US dummy.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49524 Sep 24, 2012
we won wrote:
Obama <------ Good person that wants every one to have lots of nice things, not just rich people.
Romney <------ Bad person that wants to hog everything for himself and his rich friends.
Obama, we want free stuff, and make rich people pay for it all!!!!!!!!!!
lol
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49525 Sep 24, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
You are another self important dumbass conservaturd wannabe with no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat Faux News talking points, just like they told you to.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49526 Sep 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are another self important dumbass conservaturd wannabe with no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat Faux News talking points, just like they told you to.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49527 Sep 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: No WMD's (a big lie)
No bin Laden
2 failed Warss
911
Blackwater
Katrina failure
Scooter Libby High Treason
Cheney shoots a Hunter
Musharaf 10 Billion disaster
GM 30 Billion Disaster
TARP
Enough said.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then youíre sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some females in projects are scandalous (Mar '14) 4 min yellowson 12
Magan Sipes 5 min Kim Wethington 9
Matthew Vanhoose arrest for Abandonment of Minor!! 7 min crazy ass guy 27
Justin murphy 7 min goodluck 4
Guys with an std name them 9 min jamie pagan walters 47
tell me a secret? (Apr '13) 13 min yellow 23
wife thats not satisfied 14 min Dana 19
fatal car accident hwy 56 3 hr Hahahaha 415
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages