'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41331 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud
Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Dzy8q3WHtcXX&feature=rel ated
No jay it's called writers amalgamation...writers use this to tie a story together. Creating what the know and what they believe they know into one character to achieve a perspective the reader can see from their minds eye.
Providing insight of ones thought to transfer that thought for understanding of
the writer point of view is a difficult task.
Doesn't mean it's a LIE...only means the expressing of ones feelings!
Most stories are written out of chronological order also...this helps
the overall connection to explain events!

Ripley, TN

#41333 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all covered in the law, and are legitimate causation for a medical termination of a pregnancy...as opposed the old "family planning/women's choice" BS. Murder of an infant is not something a women can take back. Murder of a child for what? convenience? the right to spread STD's and possibly contract an incurable disease!
When people finally talk honestly about abortion it comes down to a consequence for risky behavior or erasing the slate to do it again. How many is too many abortions? How could a women justify having one child after "erasing" two or three? would she look at the survivor and wonder what the others may have been like?
That is a GHOST you cannot deny! and for what reason?...choice? weak..lame...fail! I have a relative who aborted a baby because it was from an interracial relationship then had children of her own race...sad day for humanity...the ultimate form of racism!
That was well stated,and honest!
For the record I to am against abortion as a birth control method!
But there are people against all abortions no matter the cause...it's this point I can't agree with.
Doing away with Planned Parenthood is not the answer they actually do provide needed health services to those who can"t afford it.
It's not all about abortion.
BTW your relative you spoke of is that not between her and God?
Has she been shunned by her family? Or welcomed with love and understanding?
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#41335 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No jay it's called writers amalgamation...writers use this to tie a story together. Creating what the know and what they believe they know into one character to achieve a perspective the reader can see from their minds eye.
Providing insight of ones thought to transfer that thought for understanding of
the writer point of view is a difficult task.
Doesn't mean it's a LIE...only means the expressing of ones feelings!
Most stories are written out of chronological order also...this helps
the overall connection to explain events!
Well put but I'm afraid you are talking to a brick wall, wholly incapable of having creative and forward looking thoughts ...

Ripley, TN

#41336 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape/Incest/Medical are within the accepted realm in my book.
Convenience...I think it will be between her and God.
accepted...perhaps just indifferent.
Black and White isn't always so well defined as 'black or white' and in my book; that just ain't right!
Point taken.

Ripley, TN

#41337 Jun 4, 2012
Chill Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put but I'm afraid you are talking to a brick wall, wholly incapable of having creative and forward looking thoughts ...
True,but if I can chip away at one brick...maybe the wall
will fall?
Hope springs eternal! lol
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41338 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That was well stated,and honest!
For the record I to am against abortion as a birth control method!
But there are people against all abortions no matter the cause...it's this point I can't agree with.
Doing away with Planned Parenthood is not the answer they actually do provide needed health services to those who can"t afford it.
It's not all about abortion.
BTW your relative you spoke of is that not between her and God?
Has she been shunned by her family? Or welcomed with love and understanding?
Yes they do, not to mention providing much needed counseling to those very women CaptainCrunch is so arrogantly judging! I really believe men should refrain from criticizing Planned Parenthood or women for that matter, they have their own issues to deal with and plenty of them! Planned Parenthood does not promote abortions (that notion perpetrated by some right-wingers, is simply absurd) on the contrary they provide counseling for these women trying to come to grips with very powerful emotions. No one is “pro abortions”, that is rithtwing propaganda (the same guys who supposedly want the Gov’t out of your life) at its worst, but many of us, perfectly level-headed, folks are for “a woman’s right to choose.” Anyone who feels otherwise, it usually is for religious convictions, has the perfect right to feel that way and no one should criticize you for it!

Ripley, TN

#41339 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, not to mention providing much needed counseling to those very women CaptainCrunch is so arrogantly judging! I really believe men should refrain from criticizing Planned Parenthood or women for that matter, they have their own issues to deal with and plenty of them! Planned Parenthood does not promote abortions (that notion perpetrated by some right-wingers, is simply absurd) on the contrary they provide counseling for these women trying to come to grips with very powerful emotions. No one is “pro abortions”, that is rithtwing propaganda (the same guys who supposedly want the Gov’t out of your life) at its worst, but many of us, perfectly level-headed, folks are for “a woman’s right to choose.” Anyone who feels otherwise, it usually is for religious convictions, has the perfect right to feel that way and no one should criticize you for it!
Yes you're absolutely correct...not our body...not our battle.
Good post AnnAgain!

Ripley, TN

#41341 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this fella?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YtYdjbpBk6AXX
Snap! You slapped me with a wet towel!LOL
been there u havent

Glasgow, KY

#41343 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit...plain and simple. You are simply repeating what you "read" and "hear". Let me clue you in from personal experience. After losing my job and medical insurance I tried and tried and tried to get Planned parenthood to help me with a mammogram. They (more than several offices) referred me to other places that were not connected with them. Each of those Planned Parenthood offices that turned down this WOMANS request for a mammogram would have come through for me in flying colors had I been asking for an abortion. How do I know this? Because I got pissed about all the crap spread about Planned Parenthood helping women and wanted to see if that was true. It is not true. They help with abortions but send your medically ill ass off to somewhere else to take your chances with the lump that was found.

Not only are you a liar now you are hoping to switch rules in the middle of the game. Now you don't want men to have a say about Planned Parenthood even though many men have the final say-so about planned Parenthood and their budget (politicians and voters who keep those men in office) You want equal everything as long as it benefits you. Hypocrite, that's what you are! Wait...an uneducated, lying, deceiving hypocrite that repeats false things to get your crooked democrats of choice back into office. You lose this time. And it's very well deserved!!!
reality sux for you

Glasgow, KY

#41344 Jun 4, 2012
You want a clear and accurate picture of Planned Parenthood's practices and procedures? The Rosa Acuna Project videos will enlighten you. Especially check out the hidden camera video of video #2, Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Jay

Paris, TN

#41346 Jun 4, 2012
been there u havent wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit...plain and simple. You are simply repeating what you "read" and "hear". Let me clue you in from personal experience. After losing my job and medical insurance I tried and tried and tried to get Planned parenthood to help me with a mammogram. They (more than several offices) referred me to other places that were not connected with them. Each of those Planned Parenthood offices that turned down this WOMANS request for a mammogram would have come through for me in flying colors had I been asking for an abortion. How do I know this? Because I got pissed about all the crap spread about Planned Parenthood helping women and wanted to see if that was true. It is not true. They help with abortions but send your medically ill ass off to somewhere else to take your chances with the lump that was found.
Not only are you a liar now you are hoping to switch rules in the middle of the game. Now you don't want men to have a say about Planned Parenthood even though many men have the final say-so about planned Parenthood and their budget (politicians and voters who keep those men in office) You want equal everything as long as it benefits you. Hypocrite, that's what you are! Wait...an uneducated, lying, deceiving hypocrite that repeats false things to get your crooked democrats of choice back into office. You lose this time. And it's very well deserved!!!
Thank you for your enlightening story of personal experience.

What you said has been confirmed over and over in articles and other stories that PP does not provide mammograms. This is a fallacy and has been proven untrue - that they do not have the equipment, nor do they have the experience to make decisions on the findings.

SBA List (Susan B. Anthony) "ADVANCING PRO LIFE LEADERSHIP" has stated this over and over. If you do not come to them for abortion they do not do what they refer to as "women's health." They plain and simple lie! Conservative women have written articles and proven this is true.

*Also see videos where they have been caught in this lie.*

Their major objective is abortion - their goal and their federal tax payer monies are awarded to them strictly for infanticide! The rest is hyperbole = exaggeration.
frank

Oakland, CA

#41347 Jun 4, 2012
been there u havent wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course they turned you away you should have tried the Zoo :-/
been there u havent

Glasgow, KY

#41348 Jun 4, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course they turned you away you should have tried the Zoo :-/
Are you recommending the zoo based on YOUR personal experience frankie? LMMFAO! You stepped right into that and fell for it...now kneel for this boyeee!

By the way, good afternoon wtf. Glad you could join us today! lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#41349 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Counseling? And by what degree do these people have the experience and training to council anyone? Most of them are hired help, supporters of abortion!

And why shouldn't men be involved in these choice issues. You advocate that the guys out there who are involved with this issue are not a part of this conception, and all are running from their responsibilities. You are forgetting that many of them want the child they conceived and are opposed to abortion but are left with no choice and no input in the matter. For those who are willing to take the responsibility for their roll in this, you are denying them the right to make decisions in the life of what will become their child.

Don't forget about these guys and put all men into one mold.

Bull on your statement that "no one is pro abortion!" The president is pro abortion and so are millions of others out there. And you know it!

I don't see how you can call CC arrogant for his honest post - because no matter how you slice it, infanticide is murder plain and simple!!!
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41350 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Counseling? And by what degree do these people have the experience and training to council anyone? Most of them are hired help, supporters of abortion!
And why shouldn't men be involved in these choice issues. You advocate that the guys out there who are involved with this issue are not a part of this conception, and all are running from their responsibilities. You are forgetting that many of them want the child they conceived and are opposed to abortion but are left with no choice and no input in the matter. For those who are willing to take the responsibility for their roll in this, you are denying them the right to make decisions in the life of what will become their child.
Don't forget about these guys and put all men into one mold.
Bull on your statement that "no one is pro abortion!" The president is pro abortion and so are millions of others out there. And you know it!
I don't see how you can call CC arrogant for his honest post - because no matter how you slice it, infanticide is murder plain and simple!!!
You know Jay, going by all your close-minded and ill informed posts your opinion is irrelevant and your ignorance spectacular! One in five women in America has turned to one of Planned Parenthood’s nonprofit health centers for professional, nonjudgmental and confidential care at some point in her life.

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#41351 Jun 4, 2012
Bandit to snowman ,, Come back
Jay

Paris, TN

#41352 Jun 4, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Jay, going by all your close-minded and ill informed posts your opinion is irrelevant and your ignorance spectacular! One in five women in America has turned to one of Planned Parenthood’s nonprofit health centers for professional, nonjudgmental and confidential care at some point in her life.
~~~~~~~~~

Closed minded?? Because I believe .......and know for a fact.........that there are men out there who do care that they have conceived a child, and they do care and do want that child?! But they are shoved aside and not even considered in the decision!

And how in the hell do you know how informed or not I am? Just because YOU think so. Irrelevant, to me, for sure, what you think!

And where is your fantastic reference that one in five women in America turned to one of PP's health center at some point in her life?

You're a joke!
Jay

Paris, TN

#41353 Jun 4, 2012
frank and AnnAgain are playing footsie!

Tolja,(Falacornians) are weird!
democrat 4 life

Clarksville, TN

#41354 Jun 4, 2012
Obama is the best president we have ever had. He is for gays & lesbians, unions, women and minorities, which includes over half of all Americans (and why he will win). Anybody who doesn't like him is a racist plain and simple, no other explanation.
2 cold in here

Elkhorn City, KY

#41355 Jun 4, 2012
democrat 4 life wrote:
Obama is the best president we have ever had. He is for gays & lesbians, unions, women and minorities, which includes over half of all Americans (and why he will win). Anybody who doesn't like him is a racist plain and simple, no other explanation.
Fellow democrat for that racist comment you kiss my arse . May have just cost him votes you must be a liberal lowlife piece of SH!T ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers? 19 min CookiesMilk 2
Aspen Dental reviews? (Jun '11) 21 min sheila hawkins 57
Is Jessica pregnant (Jan '14) 22 min yea rigjt 3
Tyson at Milligans 57 min fact sheet 17
jason shirel 1 hr misty 3
apartments behind kohls on 54 (Jun '14) 1 hr Renter 100
hot guy bmw 1 hr a guess 6
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE