Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Yeah

Benton, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Why?
Really

Benton, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2013
Uglier girls f*ck way better than hot girls in my opinion and ive been with both. Some of the finest girls ive had were dead lays. Some that werent as hot get freaky and its a lot of fun!!
Right

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Travis tong. Used to be so desirable until he got with the bug eyed girl with the crazy grill. Gross. Girl needs gum surgery or something. He's let himself go too. Sad sad sad.
imAwigger

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Really wrote:
Uglier girls f*ck way better than hot girls in my opinion and ive been with both. Some of the finest girls ive had were dead lays. Some that werent as hot get freaky and its a lot of fun!!
Tru dat
ugly chicks

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Ugly chicks definitely try a lot harder because they appreciate that you are giving them a chance! I agree with the hot chicks being fishes because they know they are hot and think they are doing us a favor by banging us. And to that point fat girls blow you like there is no tomorrow. I'm talking trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose because they know they bring nothing else to the table. Never had a hot chick voluntarily give head.
haa

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2013
the key is to get a good medium... a girl just a few notches below you. You want someone you're attracted to, but not someone who is too attractive. plus if you fall for a personality, everything else becomes more beautiful. I prefer a guy who I think is more attractive then me, but I know I bring enough of everything else to the table to balance it. I would rate myself a seven look wise,I want an 8 guy. but my personality, sex, and my independence is a 9, soi I average my self as an 8 lol
Yes

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2013
haa wrote:
the key is to get a good medium... a girl just a few notches below you. You want someone you're attracted to, but not someone who is too attractive. plus if you fall for a personality, everything else becomes more beautiful. I prefer a guy who I think is more attractive then me, but I know I bring enough of everything else to the table to balance it. I would rate myself a seven look wise,I want an 8 guy. but my personality, sex, and my independence is a 9, soi I average my self as an 8 lol
you are correct. Perfectly put
haa

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct. Perfectly put
thanks! Some people just put way to much into looks, and those are the people who will never be truly happy.
Milkman

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2013
The hotties just lay there. The ugly ones makeup for it with there freakyness. Who's having the best sex. I hear more fine girls saying no one gets me off. The ugly girls get off so good. Because they get involved the fine girls just wait for it. When the lights are off you can't see nothing but skills anyways. Take some notes hotties.
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>thanks! Some people just put way to much into looks, and those are the people who will never be truly happy.
Yep!
theresmore

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Nathan Browning. Sweetest guy. His fiance was a big downgrade. Think he may be single now. What an idiot she is for letting him go.
ahottie

Avon Lake, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Milkman wrote:
The hotties just lay there. The ugly ones makeup for it with there freakyness. Who's having the best sex. I hear more fine girls saying no one gets me off. The ugly girls get off so good. Because they get involved the fine girls just wait for it. When the lights are off you can't see nothing but skills anyways. Take some notes hotties.
hahaha idk wtf bitches you fuck with but that has got to me the saddest most pathetic excuse to date ugly girls I have ever heard! I am a freak and I deff put in work in the sheets....a lot of girls are just that they are girls they think if they look good that will getthem w.e they want. I have brains and I dont let my looks go to my bead or define me. How do I know I'm that good....cus I do things for girls there gfs wont(; my motto....do and treat your man/woman good cus what you wont do someone else will. Point.....to say ugly girls fuck better and hot girls just lay there is false.....I suggest you learn to pick better women...an "hot" girls step your sex game up these ugly bitches are gonna take the hot me cus your lazy in the sack.
nick

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2014
Really wrote:
Very very true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's that Amy Smith chic what she all about 3 min Kemmy 3
Tiffany Nelson arrested 48 min Looker 7
Video 53 min Wondering 1
OCTC refunds 1 hr Sally Mae 3
Nichole bowldes or Burt 2 hr Tlk2much 2
Ashley philpott 2 hr Hithimup 5
Dear Morris Plank 2 hr Morris Plank 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance