First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unsure

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2013
It's not that I don't love cause I do! I just can't live my life like that anymore it's not fair to any of us! I hope you do put that smile on your face not to hide the pain but because you need to I don't like seeing you so sad and maybe in time things will get better. No I am not asking for you to wait on me I'm just saying if we get the help we need and things could get better
dave

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Who says we or u have to live life that way any more if u love me like u say u do then y can't we work on things together you once told me you want us to get marred and grow old together if u meant that then y can't we go and see a couples therapist and work our problems out if you can't see by now how much I'm in love with u I don't know what else to do
dave

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2013
I miss u like crazy can't Stan not hearing your voice our seeing your smile .I know we are meant to be and I know u know it as well as I do so please don't let this love that we have die.
dave

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
U have my number text me please
Unsure

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
dave wrote:
U have my number text me please
. I really just want to be by my self right now
dave

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Ok then
dave

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2013
I understand
Unsure

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2013
dave wrote:
I understand
thank you
dave

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2013
R u willing to wait on us because I'll wait on u I'm in love with you and we can make this work if your willing I will do what ever I have to do to have you in my arms again the love that I have for you will never go away you r my true love I will never be the same man that I was to you that is not who I am at all I'm sorry can't stop thinking how much of a jerk I was and that is truly not me I love u with all of my heart and miss u like there is no tomorrow
dave

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2013
Ok after what I've been just told about its over! I will no longer stand there watching you run around with all these men and receiving photos in my mailbox of some guys dick going inside you . It's heart breaking . The one that really got me was a picture of you looking up at the guy as you were sucking his dick with your eyes watering . It had to be one of the thickest dicks I've ever seen and I guess that's why you keep doing what ya do .
There will be no further contact with me and please don't you try either . Hope you enjoy sucking and fucking all those big dicks .
Unsure

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2013
dave wrote:
Ok after what I've been just told about its over! I will no longer stand there watching you run around with all these men and receiving photos in my mailbox of some guys dick going inside you . It's heart breaking . The one that really got me was a picture of you looking up at the guy as you were sucking his dick with your eyes watering . It had to be one of the thickest dicks I've ever seen and I guess that's why you keep doing what ya do .
There will be no further contact with me and please don't you try either . Hope you enjoy sucking and fucking all those big dicks .
your so funny! That is so not true
dave

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2013
dave wrote:
R u willing to wait on us because I'll wait on u I'm in love with you and we can make this work if your willing I will do what ever I have to do to have you in my arms again the love that I have for you will never go away you r my true love I will never be the same man that I was to you that is not who I am at all I'm sorry can't ostop thinking how much of a jerk I was and that is truly not me I love u with all of my heart and miss u like there is no tomorrow
ok no I guess not then
Unsure

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>ok no I guess not then
yeah you write all that in true stuff about me the except me to answer your ? Your just crazy I can't believe you wrote that crap
dave

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Unsure wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you write all that in true stuff about me the except me to answer your ? Your just crazy I can't believe you wrote that crap
that was not me I would never write something like that about u I know you r not like that at all some one else is trying to stat trouble f this is u then u know I would not wright shot like that bout u
dave

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2013
That's y we need to talk or text on the phone
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 1, 2013
dave wrote:
That's y we need to talk or text on the phone
. Hahaha you act like your so in love with me but you post about nite sweats and you already have another girl wanting you text her again. I don't care though I love you but we can't be together were 2 different people like you always say! It makes me so sad your kids leave in 2 days and you only took 1 day off the whole summer to do anything with them! Or you be at the shop on Internet while everyone else keeps them! You really need to take a day off before they leave and do something with them!!!!!!!!!!
dave

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2013
I don't want anyone but you why can't you see how much I'm in love with u I feel stupid for how I was please just stop and let me prove it to you this is kill me.was that all just a act when you came to my work last time looking for me is every thing we done together just a wast of time i love u don't do this please I need u you will not regret it.
dave

United States

#19 Aug 1, 2013
Iv never been sorry crazy in love with a woman be for in my life not bad crazy but good crazy I've wanted you for a very long time and I'm not about to just let you go like this whatever I have to do for u ill do it you r my true love you r so special to me
dave

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2013
I can't lose u
dave

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Fine go ahead just be like that to me I do love u and miss you but you don't belive or trust anything I say to you and Iv never lied to u. I can't take this any more you r being so unfair to me and than u say u love me I'm just hope lass and a fool who's in love with you. Ok you don't won't r love any more I was just a wast of your time . One day your going to miss me just like I miss u I will never get over u...... Thanks I guess you needed somebody when your bored. You don't think or love is worth fighting for I see bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any good meth goin around (Jul '14) 6 min abcdefg 28
daniel jones 15 min pop 13
Christina Epley 15 min may may 1
Iron order mc vs real club (Mar '13) 27 min JammerINlouisville 246
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night 29 min Too deep or too cold 3
Tori Wade (Aug '11) 1 hr Agency gal 14
kayla smith 1 hr muahbiotch 24

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at March 05 at 12:26PM EST

Owensboro Dating
Find my Match