4 all those who r single

4 all those who r single

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2012
What are the most important traits you r lookn 4 in a bf or gf???

Since: Jan 12

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
The ability to relax. To enjoy one another. No drama. Where is a woman like that?
no drama

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Imin2 wrote:
The ability to relax. To enjoy one another. No drama. Where is a woman like that?
we are here, don't rush things the right one come along when its time.

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2012
no drama wrote:
<quoted text> we are here, don't rush things the right one come along when its time.
Not rushing at all Ma'am. But I appreciate your response.
chronically single

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2012
The two things I look for are at least one common interest and personality.
well

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Follows through
Keeps their word
Sensitive to others feelings
me.

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Any man that doesn't want sex on first date.

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
chronically single wrote:
The two things I look for are at least one common interest and personality.
Are any of you female and single?
just me
#9 Jul 18, 2012
curious wrote:
What are the most important traits you r lookn 4 in a bf or gf???
someone who is totally honest and someone you can relax and just be yourself with...and someone who doesnt just want to party all the time.
just me
#10 Jul 18, 2012
Imin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are any of you female and single?
yes.:(
headgames

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2012
If you like someone, let them know. Don't play them hot & cold.

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
yes.:(
How old are you?
just me
#13 Jul 18, 2012
Imin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
27. u?
chronically single

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2012
I think the hardest thing about meeting people in this town is that there are no places to do so unless you want to go to a trashy bar. It is not that there are no people worth meeting but that there is no place where single people worth meeting congregate.
lol

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 18, 2012
I look for someone to be understanding, sensitive, and likes some of the same stuff I do.
Unfortunately guys treat me as one of the guys because i like sports and I'm fat and ugly so they wouldn't treat me as a girl to maybe date haha
But they're the best friends I've ever had. I'll keep looking.

United States

#16 Jul 18, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
27. u?
50. I don't look it or dress like it.
Hey

Dunmor, KY

#17 Jul 18, 2012
lol wrote:
I look for someone to be understanding, sensitive, and likes some of the same stuff I do.
Unfortunately guys treat me as one of the guys because i like sports and I'm fat and ugly so they wouldn't treat me as a girl to maybe date haha
This may sound cheesy but ppl won't start thinking your not far and ugly until you do.
I don't take to many girls that are over weight but it's not because of the physical it's because of there self assteem and sel confidence.
#1lipstick

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 18, 2012
lol wrote:
Sweetie, you need to have a higher opinion of yourself. Everyone has a different opinion on what makes a woman beautiful. I don't care if a woman looks like a Victoria's secret supermodel, if she treats people poorly and ugliness always comes out of her mouth, then she really isn't beautiful. If a woman has beautiful eyes, smile, and an attractive face, I find that much more important than her body type. Everything external can change....our weight, health, income, etc. etc.
A lot of people's relationships don't last because they place too much emphasis on the external which is subject to change. Love yourself and you will find someone who loves you as well.
squirty chick

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2012
people who are single and stay single for long periods of time need to lighten up and enjoy life a little more. as a bartender my advice is to actually try new things and laugh and smile and just be yourself :) no one ever met a new friend by sitting on their couch (unless all the do is Internet chat)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Drugs Cyber Bullys Unite in Hell 16 min Yep 10
Olivia Newton the stripper 24 min Branjo 41
jacking off (May '13) 1 hr pics 39
alisha stewart (Aug '12) 1 hr Itsmekc 4
green river boys camp (Apr '12) 1 hr Justasking 15
Swingers 2 hr Herman 14
i hope every business on 54 is leveled by a tor... 2 hr info 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance