First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jazzz

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Mar 31, 2013
Sweetheart wrote:
I finally broke it off with my boyfriend of several years. He was always lying to me and using me so I had to let him go. Now I'm finding it hard to find a decent, good man to get to know. I'm not into playing games and do not want a friends with benefits relationship. I'm 35 & just don't know where to look. I don't go to bars. Any suggestions?
Im working. Seems like women ENJOY a man that cheats and lies. Im goinv throught the same thing, I've gave her chances and she has struck out. Im fun, good looking and I work for a living. Im in my 40s but I know how to have fun and treat a lady.
Farmboy

Henderson, TN

#49 Mar 31, 2013
Find you a good farm boy !!!
umyeah

Owensboro, KY

#50 Mar 31, 2013
Farmboy wrote:
Find you a good farm boy !!!
That is so true!
Lol

Sacramento, KY

#51 Mar 31, 2013
I ask the same question about women!!
farmer

United States

#52 Mar 31, 2013
Here's a good guy! I'm with someone right now. She's a bitch soo if anything changes ill get back to you
Black girlz be getting it

Owensboro, KY

#53 Apr 2, 2013
Dameon Gulley hes a cool guy very humble and has a cute ass face would jump his bone in a second
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#55 Apr 6, 2013
I HAVE HAD TWO REALTIONSHIPS WITH CHURCH GOING GUYS AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT SO I DONT THINK THEY ARE ANY BETTER
hmmmmm

Eddyville, KY

#56 Apr 6, 2013
donkeykong2012 wrote:
I HAVE HAD TWO REALTIONSHIPS WITH CHURCH GOING GUYS AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT SO I DONT THINK THEY ARE ANY BETTER
Maybe it's YOU
male here

Duluth, GA

#57 Apr 6, 2013
donkeykong2012 wrote:
Are you female?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rory Brown 51 min trash 2
McDonald's hwy 54 1 hr true 4
Who's hiring I'am out of work? 1 hr Too Simple 9
Any Rental Agencies that will accept people wit... 1 hr Sorry 2
$50 cash to first one to give me my IP 1 hr Big F Deal 4
brad earLy 1 hr Aj4l80 5
Jason Cline 2 hr David 4
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web