Reply wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have it in my car ass bag.
once again who cares, watch the news.
clown your face

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Castle0nAClown wrote:
<quoted text> once again who cares, watch the news.
I'm sure you would care if you knew someone involved.
Also, what would you recommend as a reliable news source?
Life

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Ummmm just a guess but a road with a lot of cars? I'm gonna say it was a wreck ! Which it was and its now open.....
Hope

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Hopefully, whomever was in the wreck is ok.
love

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
love

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2013
A wreck involving four cars caused a second wreck right after.

Both accidents took place by Fredrica Street in Owensboro.

A car was running out of gas and tried to get over to the shoulder when the vehicle behind them rear ended it and caused a 4-car accident.

Just a few seconds later, another vehicle rear ended into another vehicle.

The wrecks happened around 7:19 p.m. Friday night and the scene was clear an hour later.

There were only minor injuries and those injured were taken to Owensboro Hospital to be checked out.
Ky Woman

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Thanks, love!
hello

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
love wrote:
A wreck involving four cars caused a second wreck right after.
Both accidents took place by Fredrica Street in Owensboro.
A car was running out of gas and tried to get over to the shoulder when the vehicle behind them rear ended it and caused a 4-car accident.
Just a few seconds later, another vehicle rear ended into another vehicle.
The wrecks happened around 7:19 p.m. Friday night and the scene was clear an hour later.
There were only minor injuries and those injured were taken to Owensboro Hospital to be checked out.
That's great that everyone is ok. Guess they were following too close.
snuffy

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
So let me get this straight!! Some idiot forgot to get gas which caused a four car wreck? Then caused several people to sit on the bypass for an hour in traffic wasting our gas that we remembered to get? Sent two people to the hospital, had the fire dept , police, ambulance, and half of owensboro in this mess all because they failed to get gas??? WOW REALLY!! Only in owensboro. Well we also have buffalo's here. So it could happen...
Real

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2013
The car was actually already parked when it first hit
really

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
snuffy wrote:
So let me get this straight!! Some idiot forgot to get gas which caused a four car wreck? Then caused several people to sit on the bypass for an hour in traffic wasting our gas that we remembered to get? Sent two people to the hospital, had the fire dept , police, ambulance, and half of owensboro in this mess all because they failed to get gas??? WOW REALLY!! Only in owensboro. Well we also have buffalo's here. So it could happen...
It is also the obligation of people to keep an eye out, look ahead and maintain a safe distance, incase situations like this happens. If someone rear ends you then it's their fault because they should of been paying more attention.
get real

Lombard, IL

#18 Mar 8, 2013
snuffy wrote:
Yeah, only in Owensboro would someone run out of gas... For Shame!
You are just like the rest of these window lickers on this site, ii

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 8, 2013
So now that you know, what exactly was you able to do about it? What nothing you say? Exactly my point of who cares watch the news.
here

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 8, 2013
snuffy wrote:
It could have been worse. What if the first one to hit had been going fast? The gas tank might have ruptured. Then the idiot would be a genius for not getting gas. Or what if he had a full tank but a flat tire? How fast can rubber tires burn when they're soaked in gasoline? I bet they make a lot of very obnoxious smoke, regardless of whether they were already flat before burning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Roadhouse! Anyone else? 23 min Uptown 13
cody tong (Oct '11) 30 min Recita rizz foster 13
Julianna Hart 45 min Lilangrybird 4
trumph is going to get his clock cleaned in abo... 46 min ICaNthEaRU 3
Can a 16 year old date a 23 year old? (Jun '15) 48 min ICaNthEaRU 87
Stupid People in the emergency room (Jun '12) 55 min ICaNthEaRU 150
Brentney o 2 hr Lol 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance