inferno camaro

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
thanks for the great service !! ;)
lolwhat

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
rally's staff are the most inbred looking scummy people. do they require a criminal check for employment? if i wasnt such a pig id avoid that place like the plague.
inferno camaro

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
lolwhat wrote:
rally's staff are the most inbred looking scummy people. do they require a criminal check for employment? if i wasnt such a pig id avoid that place like the plague.
well piggy suck it up i don't care what ya look like great service is #1 in my book and let me tell you something,at least they are working and that means a lot,and who to say you don't look inbred ,let me tell you something else i didn't put this on here for you to be a smart a$$,anyone working and doing a great job needs a thank you ,so they keep doing there job,you pi$$ me off ,you don't like it take your a$$ to mcd's where everyone has mcd's in there heart a$$ hole !!KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
inferno camaro wrote:
<quoted text>well piggy suck it up i don't care what ya look like great service is #1 in my book and let me tell you something,at least they are working and that means a lot,and who to say you don't look inbred ,let me tell you something else i didn't put this on here for you to be a smart a$$,anyone working and doing a great job needs a thank you ,so they keep doing there job,you pi$$ me off ,you don't like it take your a$$ to mcd's where everyone has mcd's in there heart a$$ hole !!KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
Here piggy piggy piggy.. lmfao
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
inferno camaro wrote:
<quoted text>well piggy suck it up i don't care what ya look like great service is #1 in my book and let me tell you something,at least they are working and that means a lot,and who to say you don't look inbred ,let me tell you something else i didn't put this on here for you to be a smart a$$,anyone working and doing a great job needs a thank you ,so they keep doing there job,you pi$$ me off ,you don't like it take your a$$ to mcd's where everyone has mcd's in there heart a$$ hole !!KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
I have family that work at rallys. And they work their a$$ off... thank you for standing up for them. I couldn't have said it better!!!
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I am so glad to hear someone take up for all of those guys and girls. They do work very hard. Not for enough pay either. I go there sometimes on lunch break and when I see those folks work that hard all I can say is bless their hearts. I have worked like that before and let me tell you,they earn their money. You all have a gold star from me. Bless you and the families you support.
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
One more thing. When these folks at rally's or any other restaurant serve you the food they cooked be polite and say thank you. They may be working fast food, but remember they are serving food to are hungry families and that means a lot when we are too lazy to cook that night or just whatever.
Thank you,Thank you.
inferno camaro

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
That rite I worked fast food and I understand how hard it is,and I don't care about tattoos ,and stuff like that hell I have them and I was a manager down the road from them ,and I just wanted them to know how great of a job they did,and I know that goes a long way when your over worked and under paid ,I will be back and yes it was night shift ,and thanks for bs Ing with us on our car,and don't stop doing the great job you do to feed them ungrateful people ,because they are people like me who appreciate what you do ! Keep on keeping on !
inferno camaro

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
One more thing thanks to all fast food worker,you think they want to work fast food ,no they do it to pay there Bills ,feed there kids,if that's what you have to do to servie these day I say hell yes my hats of to you,they are people that still listen and see you and the work you do ;-)
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 10, 2012
inferno camaro wrote:
One more thing thanks to all fast food worker,you think they want to work fast food ,no they do it to pay there Bills ,feed there kids,if that's what you have to do to servie these day I say hell yes my hats of to you,they are people that still listen and see you and the work you do ;-)
Amen!
duuude sweeeet

Nortonville, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Omg rally's sounds so good right now.... And those people that work there are awesome... They'd have my food in my hand in seconds!!!....mmmmm rally fries.... Where's my car keys!!!!:}

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Thank u. I work at rally's. I'm a single mom of 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's hiring I'am out of work? 8 min SimpleMan79 8
Searching for hope 9 min SimpleMan79 3
it's over! so gtfo 19 min Get a life 15
academy girls 55 min bored 1
Wayne Lanham! 1 hr Tasha 15
Any Lesbian Or Bisexual Females Wanna Have Fun ... (Dec '12) 1 hr becareful 82
Becca Simpson (Jun '13) 1 hr irvcandy 22
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web