Sad but true

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Can someone tell me some good tips, a quick how to, in giving a guy great head

I'm sure my boyfriend would appreciate it!!
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Use your hand and your mouth at the same time. Keep it interesting too, sometimes just using your hand and then sucking when they least expect it. Also, don't fear the balls! Most guys love a little play down there too. Make eye contact sometimes too. Guys are very visual, that will get him going. I personally like to throw in a little dirty talk now and then too.
really

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
who knows wrote:
Use your hand and your mouth at the same time. Keep it interesting too, sometimes just using your hand and then sucking when they least expect it. Also, don't fear the balls! Most guys love a little play down there too. Make eye contact sometimes too. Guys are very visual, that will get him going. I personally like to throw in a little dirty talk now and then too.
Dang sounds like u no what's up,need to holla at me...
lonely girl

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Use your tongue, and lick and suck on and around the head of it really good then go all the way down. Keep switching it up like that. Don't use your teeth and play with their balls. Guys love their balls fondled!
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Dang sounds like u no what's up,need to holla at me...
Thanks but I'm happily married.
that guy

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
lonely girl wrote:
Use your tongue, and lick and suck on and around the head of it really good then go all the way down. Keep switching it up like that. Don't use your teeth and play with their balls. Guys love their balls fondled!
So why are you so lonely?
jazzz

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
who knows wrote:
Use your hand and your mouth at the same time. Keep it interesting too, sometimes just using your hand and then sucking when they least expect it. Also, don't fear the balls! Most guys love a little play down there too. Make eye contact sometimes too. Guys are very visual, that will get him going. I personally like to throw in a little dirty talk now and then too.
are u femalee? If you are I got hard just reading that!

Since: Apr 13

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
Can someone tell me some good tips, a quick how to, in giving a guy great head

I'm sure my boyfriend would appreciate it!!
if ur ever single hmu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Thompsons b cups (jourdans wife) 5 min Want it bad 11
Mary goodsell aka lady marine 21 min Becky 1
Mcnastys back at it!! 25 min Pete 6
Taylor Keller tell your new baby daddy to quit ... 1 hr Nini 3
Blake mcneese 1 hr Nini 2
Rachael Neff 1 hr Once or twice 4
Blake aka mcnasty 1 hr Cocked hamma 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages