Next Last
who

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Who is breaking into houses and cars??
heard

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2012
I heard it was two boys in a silver 4 door grand prix.. people are saying they are parking on the side of the road and then take off walking.
waiting

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2012
That is so funny because i have been waiting for boys that fit that description. Wish they would hurry cuz my finger is itching soooo bad!
heard

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2012
They go everywhere and break in places. They usually start about 2 or 3 in the morning. So should be coming out soon. I think one is black and the other is white.
heard

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2012
Also I don't know if you could actually see what they look like unless they get out of the car because i think it has tented windows.
waiting

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Whatever! I guess ones name is Penn and the other is Teller. Duh....they have to get out of vehicle to break in.Geez! I hope both of them are wearing hoodies as well!
heard

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2012
If they are smart enough they will wear hoodies but I don't think they are that smart cuz they are letting the car be seen.
cody canary

Owensboro, KY

#11 Apr 2, 2012
ummm i drive that same care but if u see me in ur nayborhood dont shoot i am just doin my nightly walkin

“Think outside the box”

Since: Jan 12

Anytown, USA

#12 Apr 2, 2012
What area? Or just all over Owensboro?
Mom

Tishomingo, MS

#13 Apr 2, 2012
They won't want to break in my house....I pack heat! I don't care what their intentions are-this momma will blow their brains out without thinking twice. Period.
heard

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2012
I think they go everywhere and the car that's been seen has rims I think
Judge

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Dear Lord, please let them break into my house while I'm home. Please, please, please. I have a brand new shotgun and I need to break it in. Please, Lord. Please.
Hey

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2012
That sounds like one of the Dean boys car but I'm not sure which one.
Too Funny

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
That sounds like one of the Dean boys car but I'm not sure which one.
For your info none of the " Dean " boys have a silver grand prix. Maybe you need to learn your vehicle makes before you speak on something you know nothing about.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Mom wrote:
They won't want to break in my house....I pack heat! I don't care what their intentions are-this momma will blow their brains out without thinking twice. Period.
When you shoot them make sure they're far enough in the house they fall IN the house and not OUT! It'll help take some of the bs that you'll have to go through away. Just say'n cause when I told a cop I'd shoot an ex if he came back he said to make sure he landed in the house!

“HeHeHeHe”

Since: Mar 12

Owensboro ky

#20 Apr 2, 2012
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>When you shoot them make sure they're far enough in the house they fall IN the house and not OUT! It'll help take some of the bs that you'll have to go through away. Just say'n cause when I told a cop I'd shoot an ex if he came back he said to make sure he landed in the house!
Lol niiiiice... I'll keep that bit of info in mind
ASE certified mechanic

Owensboro, KY

#21 Apr 2, 2012
heard wrote:
I think they go everywhere and the car that's been seen has rims I think
Technically, if the car does not have rims, it will not move. So heard, you are 100% correct that the car they are using must have rims.
info

Owensboro, KY

#23 Apr 4, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text> For your info none of the " Dean " boys have a silver grand prix. Maybe you need to learn your vehicle makes before you speak on something you know nothing about.
For ur info one of the Dean boys does have a silver grand prix.. His name is Timothy Dean. So I think you should learn your facts before you speak about something you dont know..
Too Funny

Owensboro, KY

#24 Apr 4, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
For ur info one of the Dean boys does have a silver grand prix.. His name is Timothy Dean. So I think you should learn your facts before you speak about something you dont know..
Actually I do know... He's my nephew but i forgot about him cause he hasn't had the car tht long an i don't see him too often anymore cause of his work schedule. So i guess u need to learn ur facts better b 4 speaking.
Slang

White Plains, KY

#25 Apr 4, 2012
Oh how I would love to have someone break into my house. Nothing pisses me off more than a thief it has been awhile since I have got to use some hand to hand combat so they better be packing and kill me cause I will break some necks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth cooks anonymous 10 min Joe 13
Shannon dowdy Capps back in jail 21 min Joe 1
Micki Ratliff 26 min brendo 3
Bailey Cline 53 min Bailey Cline 8
Scott Garrard 1 hr Ukillme 8
Kesha Teasley 2 hr Gigi 2
sweet revenge 2 hr Lmao 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance