exercise and diet tips?

exercise and diet tips?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Aries

Greenville, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Any of you hot men have any good tips for toning and weight loss...
I've been doing yoga so far
Thanks!
boom

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Crossfit and a low Carb diet
Aries

Greenville, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2013
boom wrote:
Crossfit and a low Carb diet
Thank you
BUD

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Diet and exercise, watch your calorie intake, be committed and if possible find a workout partner for support! Good luck to ya!
Yogurt

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Staying Hydraded can increase your metabolism by 30%
Foodie

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 9, 2013
boom wrote:
Crossfit and a low Carb diet
I do a Paleo/Primal type diet which is 'low carb.' I have yet to do Crossfit but would like to in the near future.
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Sex keeps me active and fit, and it's fun.
Aries

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Nice.. And I love hunter s
loving life

Henderson, KY

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Aries wrote:
Any of you hot men have any good tips for toning and weight loss...
I've been doing yoga so far
Thanks!
I have something that will knock.your socks off...its phenomenal.. Send me an email at [email protected] and in the mean time Be Healthy. Be Happy. Be Successful. Own Your Life
fit

Franklin, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2013
Aries wrote:
Nice.. And I love hunter s
Yoga is great Aries. Love to do some with ya.
aries

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2013
fit wrote:
<quoted text>Yoga is great Aries. Love to do some with ya.
Possible
fit

Franklin, KY

#13 Jun 13, 2013
aries wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible
well, if you ever want a Yoga buddy, let me know or leave me your email.
aries

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 13, 2013
fit wrote:
<quoted text>well, if you ever want a Yoga buddy, let me know or leave me your email.
Maybe, thank u.
yoga partner

Franklin, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2013
aries wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, thank u.
hey aries,

[email protected]
aries

Gilbertsville, KY

#16 Jun 20, 2013
yoga partner wrote:
<quoted text>hey aries,

[email protected]
I don't think so M. You've emailed me before and then backed out. But best of luck in finding someone. Thanks and have a good day
hot girl

Franklin, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2013
aries wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so M. You've emailed me before and then backed out. But best of luck in finding someone. Thanks and have a good day
maybe that's cause he found out you were gay. maybe he would rather do yoga with a hot woman. why would any guy wanna stare at some guy's ass when he can look at mine?
aries is gay

Franklin, KY

#18 Jun 20, 2013
hot girl wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe that's cause he found out you were gay. maybe he would rather do yoga with a hot woman. why would any guy wanna stare at some guy's ass when he can look at mine?
I didn't know Aries was gay? I agree with hotgirl, and I am down for staring at your ass any time you let me.
aries is gay and sick

Franklin, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2013
hot girl wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe that's cause he found out you were gay. maybe he would rather do yoga with a hot woman. why would any guy wanna stare at some guy's ass when he can look at mine?
That is exactly what happened to me. Gay Aries writes me an e-mail wanting to do whatever this sicko does and I'm like--why would I want you when I have hotgirl to look at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid People in the emergency room (Jun '12) 2 min RealTaxPayer 145
Chantae Hulsey is a felon 5 min red headed 5
lonely 5 min Jon Q 17
Info 9 min Heartbreak 1
Freemasons of Owensboro 12 min Speak for yourself 10
Kenergy bill 16 min timex 13
Etta Evelyn Fulkerson Martinez (Sep '13) 27 min Wishers 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages