David Wolfe's Haunts of Owensboro

David Wolfe's Haunts of Owensboro

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Boooo

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Is this any fun? I like the paranormal, but want to know more about this before signing up. Is it just a "history lesson" or are there attempts to make contact?
Boooo

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2013
DVD

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Never heard of it!
Stanley

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2013
There is an old ferry location on the riverbank in Stanley that is said to be haunted.
Matthew Ryan Hayden

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Its out in the deep of stanley, once me and my boys went out there never been back since
Pink Neck

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Matthew Ryan Hayden wrote:
Its out in the deep of stanley, once me and my boys went out there never been back since
Ain't it called Wilson Ferry? I heard the story is that back in the day, 2 teens were on a date and accidentally drove into the river there and they never found the boy's body. His mother killed herself from broken heart and her ghost still roams the banks there looking for him. That is the story I was told about it.
Stanley

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Heck yea! Creepy place!
honey badger don't care

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Boooo wrote:
Is this any fun? I like the paranormal, but want to know more about this before signing up. Is it just a "history lesson" or are there attempts to make contact?
It's a history lesson but it's. You go to the TWO theater and play with emf readers and a couple other devices. It's fun if you don't have anything else to do IJS
Scott

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
That is the story on Wilsons ferry except the boy made it out and was fine the girl died and then her mother one year later. I've been out there several times and nothing has really happened but still feel a presence. and hauntings of oboro, I've heard about it but where do I sign up at? Amd actually location of wilsons ferry is right before you get into Stanley theres a road that goes across 60. I cant remember the name but its a common name for a street, anyways if headed towards stanley turn right and take that all the way down to lower river road and u can see the old road that was there. There's a cable stretched across the drive that almost took me ashley and felicia out, somehow I kept it from killing us. Showing off on a 4 wheeler of course.
Fox

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
We did a Ouija Board out there. Several crazy things including a strange, high-pitch laugh. Haunts of Owensboro should include that place in their tours.
ahhh

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Fox wrote:
We did a Ouija Board out there. Several crazy things including a strange, high-pitch laugh. Haunts of Owensboro should include that place in their tours.

Haunts of Owensboro is a walking tour of downtown.
walker

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="honey badger don't care"]<quoted text>
It's a history lesson but it's. You go to the TWO theater and play with emf readers and a couple other devices. It's fun if you don't have anything else to do IJS[/QUOTE]

It's pretty interesting if you are into ghost stories. If you're lucky enough, you do get to play with one of the devices, and you will get hits.
jld123

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Haunts of Owensboro isnt worth the money in my opinion, some may like it, but I didnt.
stylin

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2013
I like his Velcro shoes
Anynomous

Lithonia, GA

#16 May 7, 2017
Scott wrote:
That is the story on Wilsons ferry except the boy made it out and was fine the girl died and then her mother one year later. I've been out there several times and nothing has really happened but still feel a presence. and hauntings of oboro, I've heard about it but where do I sign up at? Amd actually location of wilsons ferry is right before you get into Stanley theres a road that goes across 60. I cant remember the name but its a common name for a street, anyways if headed towards stanley turn right and take that all the way down to lower river road and u can see the old road that was there. There's a cable stretched across the drive that almost took me ashley and felicia out, somehow I kept it from killing us. Showing off on a 4 wheeler of course.
Does anyone know how to get here exactly?
Stanleyres

United States

#17 May 8, 2017
Anynomous wrote:
<quoted text>

Does anyone know how to get here exactly?
Pretty sure you guys are talking about queer peer. And the girl died not the boy... 10 months later her mother shot herself with a shotgun.
I went there to ghost hunt... And it's creepy... One time our vehicle actually moved one foot towards the river... No wind...no strong current...also level elevation
Stanleyresident

Union City, GA

#18 May 8, 2017
Stanleyres wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you guys are talking about queer peer. And the girl died not the boy... 10 months later her mother shot herself with a shotgun.
I went there to ghost hunt... And it's creepy... One time our vehicle actually moved one foot towards the river... No wind...no strong current...also level elevation
Where at in stanley
Tried it before

Lewisport, KY

#19 May 11, 2017
It's a history lesson, waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuckold 11 min hotwife 19
robbie sosh 12 min FYI 13
River city furniture 14 min Generally concerned 16
Feel misled on the catholic raffle house? 22 min Alex 21
Vigilante in all black saves kid 27 min Picolito 10
lamont jackson 33 min Sweet 28
People that Sell and Work for OPD 47 min Copcaller 18

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance