Jacob Austin commiting adultry

Jacob Austin commiting adultry

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Beth French

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
This cat has been chesting on his wife with that heather chick for a really long time. Does his wife still not know or does she just not care? He needs some therapy and make up his mind on who he going to see. I was told by a coworker that heather is pregnant. Does anyone know if it is true? I stopped to get gas a few days ago and saw him in there talking to her and I really wanted to punch him and tell him to go home to his wife where he belongs. It is sad that he cant be a man, he is a boy.
curious

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Jealous much??
Billy

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
You should just stay out of people's business. Maybe she can fulfill his needs so he has to go get it elsewhere. Maybe shes okay with it to. A married man needs alittle strange to keep him in check.
pathetic

La Vergne, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Really? Heather may be pregnant but all of owensboro knows she doesn't know who that child's fayher is. I'm friends with her ex and she told him and his whole family it was his. She is just as sad as the next b*tch wanting jake because she thinks he has money lol. I'm sure we all know that heather is writing this because she's mad jake won't talk to her anymore. Sad story get over it.
partypoppin

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2013
Well that is funny. I am friends with her ex and he says that she never confirmed with him or his family that it is his. I talk to him almost every day so i called to ask him about it. He says nope she never said it was his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith KOB Photography is FAKE!!!!! 4 min Mike 2
Sign In Gabes Tower 4 min Brian 2
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Jan '13) 18 min willbert 1,158
shadoe and bradley broke up why (Sep '15) 55 min namesJeff 6
Terry & Billy 1 hr wally 7
andrew barnett 1 hr billy 1
Do people really respect fat people less? (May '12) 1 hr Power Ranger 87

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance