Fox News Channel Ratings Plummeting!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RIP GOP

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Are conservatives starting to look elsewhere to be informed? Could it be they finally decided it's more important to pursue legitimate news sources over watching a network created to tell them exactly what they want to hear?
TPP

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
RIP GOP wrote:
Are conservatives starting to look elsewhere to be informed? Could it be they finally decided it's more important to pursue legitimate news sources over watching a network created to tell them exactly what they want to hear?
There is such a thing as a legitimate news? Where?
Uh huh

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
TPP wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is the most illegiatemate of all. At least most of the liberal pundits are highly educated and/or have years of political experience. Fox News shows are more like talk radio for television.
Uh huh

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is the most illegiatemate of all. At least most of the liberal pundits are highly educated and/or have years of political experience. Fox News shows are more like talk radio for television.
Correction...Fox is the most illegitimate of all... iPhone autocorrect is just slightly more intelligent than Hannity. Lol
youdontknowme

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
what a shame. hard to find good comedies on television these days
Zookeeper

Henderson, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
youdontknowme wrote:
what a shame. hard to find good comedies on television these days
Oh yes! I still miss the rantings and chalkboard conspiracies of Glenn Beck. It must be a nightmare to be inside that alcoholic and drug damaged mind.
summitcoalminer

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2013
TPP wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is as close as it gets now days.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Fox is the most illegiatemate of all. At least most of the liberal pundits are highly educated and/or have years of political experience. Fox News shows are more like talk radio for television.
I guess you've never watched MSNBC.
summitcoalminer

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never watched MSNBC.
MSNBC is as biased as Fox for leaning Liberal.
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is a totally Right Wing REPUBLICAN station PERIOD! Anyone who says any different is ignorant. Fox ( as we know it today ) was first proposed during the 1970's as a station called "GOP T.V".
So anyone who thinks Fox News is real news is ignoratnt and uninformed.

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
your name here wrote:
<quoted text>Fox is a totally Right Wing REPUBLICAN station PERIOD! Anyone who says any different is ignorant. Fox ( as we know it today ) was first proposed during the 1970's as a station called "GOP T.V".
So anyone who thinks Fox News is real news is ignoratnt and uninformed.
This is a true statement. I don't think anyone will argue against that.
just a guy

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
rachel medow is muslim lesbo commy! she prolly aint even got a ged!!!! she aint even haf as smart as sean hannity n bill oreilly!!!! them lib dems need a hannitized in the no spin zone so they learn fair and balanced news!!!!!

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
RIP GOP wrote:
Their ratings dropped to where they were before the Republican National Convention. This is standard during election time and happens to all news stations. Don't get too excited.
what

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
Their ratings dropped to where they were before the Republican National Convention. This is standard during election time and happens to all news stations. Don't get too excited.
What do you base this theory on?
waylon burch

Duluth, GA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
I just think its pretty funny because I have researched quite a bit and FOX is surprisingly the LEAST bias mainstream news station on tv
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
waylon burch wrote:
I just think its pretty funny because I have researched quite a bit and FOX is surprisingly the LEAST bias mainstream news station on tv
According to?
??

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
waylon burch wrote:
Must have done your research on foxnews.com
waylon burch

Duluth, GA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Say what you will but I know my facts. I don't just sit around and
waylon burch

Duluth, GA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Listen to a bunch of mainstream media "facts" it's all bias one way or another and most of its a big crock of shi+. If you want to know what's going on in the world then don't just take the "facts" from one news channel actually research what you hear.
what

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jan 6, 2013
waylon burch wrote:
Say what you will but I know my facts. I don't just sit around and
Please provide these "facts" you speak of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scumbags of owensboro? 13 min Emily 3
chasdity cline 14 min Chasity Cline 5
Jamie Boone 1 hr remember 6
donnie sanders aka LA (Sep '11) 1 hr sucka 25
what's up with sammie cooper!?? 1 hr Honesty 3
duke 1 hr SooperFly 2
earl 1 hr SooperFly 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE