young people having kids they cannot afford

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
uncleSam:(

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
This is going to bankrupt our country. 90 percent of the people having kids can't afford them and don't care.
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Maybe Mitt will cut a lot of this crap out and people with have to start taking care of their own again.
Romney12

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Change is coming soon!
Lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Romney is gonna loose!!
crazy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Why do people always mix up loose and lose? Its really not that hard to figure out. Anyways, how is Romney going to make it any better? He wants to raise taxes on the middle class, cut govt assistance programs, and ship jobs over seas. If anyone is going to fix the economy it is going to have to start with the creation of new jobs, then less people would need govt assistance. Next, the super rich, the ones who can afford to pay taxes, need to start paying more. I have a Bachelors degree and still make less that 25k a year. I can barely afford to support my family so there's no way I can afford more taxes.
agree

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
crazy wrote:
Why do people always mix up loose and lose? Its really not that hard to figure out. Anyways, how is Romney going to make it any better? He wants to raise taxes on the middle class, cut govt assistance programs, and ship jobs over seas. If anyone is going to fix the economy it is going to have to start with the creation of new jobs, then less people would need govt assistance. Next, the super rich, the ones who can afford to pay taxes, need to start paying more. I have a Bachelors degree and still make less that 25k a year. I can barely afford to support my family so there's no way I can afford more taxes.
I agree to a point, but don't you get tired of supporting women who can't keep their legs shut.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#7 Sep 16, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to a point, but don't you get tired of supporting women who can't keep their legs shut.
No. I get more tired of fighting unnecessary wars.
so

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Nikki64291 wrote:
<quoted text>No. I get more tired of fighting unnecessary wars.
I don't want 2 pay 4 unnecessary wars either, but women that have kids and keep spreading their legs 4 anything that walks irritates me 2 no end. It isn't that hard to take a bc pill and use a condom. My husband and I put off having kids until we could adequately provide for them.
work

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2012
I say make them work. If inmates in prison can be taken out to pick up trash on the side of the road, why can't these welfare recipients do the dame? Give them community services based on a 40 hour work week to receive their "benifits" then see how many still apply instead of making an honest living. Drug test. I have to take a drug test so I can work and pay into the system that supports these lazy losers so why is it they are allowed a free ride without having to take one? I also think food stamps should only be allowed to purchase necessity food items such as meat, bread, milk, ect. Not candy bars and cokes.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#10 Sep 16, 2012
work wrote:
I say make them work. If inmates in prison can be taken out to pick up trash on the side of the road, why can't these welfare recipients do the dame? Give them community services based on a 40 hour work week to receive their "benifits" then see how many still apply instead of making an honest living. Drug test. I have to take a drug test so I can work and pay into the system that supports these lazy losers so why is it they are allowed a free ride without having to take one? I also think food stamps should only be allowed to purchase necessity food items such as meat, bread, milk, ect. Not candy bars and cokes.
Umm, then what are they going to do with their children if they have to "work" for no money?

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#11 Sep 16, 2012
so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want 2 pay 4 unnecessary wars either, but women that have kids and keep spreading their legs 4 anything that walks irritates me 2 no end. It isn't that hard to take a bc pill and use a condom. My husband and I put off having kids until we could adequately provide for them.
Good for you? Do you want an award? I agree that sometimes it is irritating to see women around you having children they don't need when you wouldn't mind mind having one yourself, but you're trying to be responsible and wait until you are more prepared. But why not feel accomplished that you're doing what you think is the right thing, and then not worry about how others choose to live?
so

Owensboro, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Nikki64291 wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you? Do you want an award? I agree that sometimes it is irritating to see women around you having children they don't need when you wouldn't mind mind having one yourself, but you're trying to be responsible and wait until you are more prepared. But why not feel accomplished that you're doing what you think is the right thing, and then not worry about how others choose to live?
I do, but all these freeloaders are ruining this country.
work

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Nikki64291 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, then what are they going to do with their children if they have to "work" for no money?
Every child who is born has two parents right? Daycare when they are too young for school. That's just another excuse in my opinion. My mother worked at many different places. At one time even worked two jobs. She caught cancer and still went to Ark until she was just too sick to get up anymore. I'm sorry if I seem to be bitter but I have no sympathy for the flat out lazy. Maybe taking care of the children should be thought about before laying in bed to have them. I'm not blaming only the women either because there are plenty of men who are worthless and don't help in supporting their children. I got behind on child support because I was out of work for a while. I went back to work and called dcse myself the day I got hired for wage garnishments to start. Making $8/hr. I paid $86.55 a week child support to catch up arrears. In 8 months I paid my $300 a month payment and made up $1299 in arrears. Do the math on 40 hours that leaves me making about $176 a week. This was in 2003. I never got government assistance because I worked and made too much money. Too many people misunderstand the term government assistance. It means to assist you not give you a free ride in life.
well

Owensboro, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2012
So was your toe stepped on? My husband and I have chosen to wait until we were ready, not a hard thing to do. Just a mature decision. It is not fair to the babies that their single mom has no common sense.
Nikki64291 wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you? Do you want an award? I agree that sometimes it is irritating to see women around you having children they don't need when you wouldn't mind mind having one yourself, but you're trying to be responsible and wait until you are more prepared. But why not feel accomplished that you're doing what you think is the right thing, and then not worry about how others choose to live?
truth

Owensboro, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2012
It isn't hard 2 prevent a pregnancy.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#17 Sep 16, 2012
well wrote:
So was your toe stepped on? My husband and I have chosen to wait until we were ready, not a hard thing to do. Just a mature decision. It is not fair to the babies that their single mom has no common sense.
<quoted text>
Toes stepped on? No. But it really is absolutely none of your business how other people choose to live. I used to be cynical as well, but I have gotten a lot happier once I stopped worrying about others and just thought about myself. I can only control my actions, not those of others.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#18 Sep 16, 2012
work wrote:
<quoted text>
Every child who is born has two parents right? Daycare when they are too young for school. That's just another excuse in my opinion. My mother worked at many different places. At one time even worked two jobs. She caught cancer and still went to Ark until she was just too sick to get up anymore. I'm sorry if I seem to be bitter but I have no sympathy for the flat out lazy. Maybe taking care of the children should be thought about before laying in bed to have them. I'm not blaming only the women either because there are plenty of men who are worthless and don't help in supporting their children. I got behind on child support because I was out of work for a while. I went back to work and called dcse myself the day I got hired for wage garnishments to start. Making $8/hr. I paid $86.55 a week child support to catch up arrears. In 8 months I paid my $300 a month payment and made up $1299 in arrears. Do the math on 40 hours that leaves me making about $176 a week. This was in 2003. I never got government assistance because I worked and made too much money. Too many people misunderstand the term government assistance. It means to assist you not give you a free ride in life.
How do you pay for daycare when you are "working" for no money?
ummm

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2012
We spend more on the military than we do all social programs and education? Seriously?
...

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2012
work wrote:
<quoted text>Every child who is born has two parents right? Daycare when they are too young for school. That's just another excuse in my opinion. My mother worked at many different places. At one time even worked two jobs. She caught cancer and still went to Ark until she was just too sick to get up anymore. I'm sorry if I seem to be bitter but I have no sympathy for the flat out lazy. Maybe taking care of the children should be thought about before laying in bed to have them. I'm not blaming only the women either because there are plenty of men who are worthless and don't help in supporting their children. I got behind on child support because I was out of work for a while. I went back to work and called dcse myself the day I got hired for wage garnishments to start. Making $8/hr. I paid $86.55 a week child support to catch up arrears. In 8 months I paid my $300 a month payment and made up $1299 in arrears. Do the math on 40 hours that leaves me making about $176 a week. This was in 2003. I never got government assistance because I worked and made too much money. Too many people misunderstand the term government assistance. It means to assist you not give you a free ride in life.
Lol. The person with the bastard child that owes back child support is passing judgement. Hilarious.
worker

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Nikki64291 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, then what are they going to do with their children if they have to "work" for no money?
Oh they have a daycare assistance program and I know of several parents that do not work but still get daycare for free!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Cheap places for rent 16 min Hmmmmmm 8
robert76: Kindergarten Dropout! 18 min Jesse 7
Dreadlocks 38 min Dylan Gibson 3
chris abrams. (Apr '13) 1 hr bruh 6
chad and jac 92.5 1 hr joe 30
dread head shawn 1 hr Stuart little 3
home instead senior care drug screening 2 hr nope 7
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]