smokey

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Kill them all.
lol

Dunmor, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
RussiaLove wrote:
Why let the ugly people and ignorant ones breed? Enough already, if you have a child and cant hold down a job not only should the state take your kid but they ought to spay or neuter you as well. Sick of this country!
Would that include those that are ugly in the inside? Because if so, consider yourself a goner!
duh

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
RussiaLove wrote:
Why let the ugly people and ignorant ones breed? Enough already, if you have a child and cant hold down a job not only should the state take your kid but they ought to spay or neuter you as well. Sick of this country!
If you're so smart, why are you having so much trouble saving enough money to buy your ticket to Russia? Maybe you should try Siberia, as it's closer, so you could find a way to fly there cheaper. Have a nice trip and a nice life. And enjoy the snow. It's beautiful there. I envy you. Or not.
yes

Princeton, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Would that include those that are ugly in the inside? Because if so, consider yourself a goner!
I think ugly on the inside is much worse than the outside.
lol

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>I think ugly on the inside is much worse than the outside.
I would agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kara pregnant AGAIN 12 min My mom still span... 1
Jessica king 20 min Harris 2
sugar daddy (May '12) 31 min Ejnn 4
J renfro 33 min Duke 9
Audra Mayfield pregnant by 30 black guy 1 hr Haha 3
Shana worthrn. Again 1 hr Laurenc 1
Mudsharks at TTMA 1 hr NoStandards 30

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance