Strawberry blonde salon

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bbj92

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Are they open tomorrow and if so what times do they open &close?
Bbj92

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Needa kno assp since they dont know how to post their hours.
ADVICE

Earlington, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Don't go there. They are awful. Stay away from that Jennifer. She can't cut hair because she is worried about getting to the next client like she is still working at walmart's cost cutter salon. I had an appt time. Another person came in and wanted a hair cut and told her that she needed to be at work in 45 mins and wanted a cut. She snips my hair in less than 2 mins. It was a mess. She should have told the person that did NOT have an appt with her she could not do the cut in those time frames.
Bbj92

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Well i need to know i got my daughters hair cut for the first time ever and they screwed it up BAD!!! And i want my money back.
ADVICE wrote:
Don't go there. They are awful. Stay away from that Jennifer. She can't cut hair because she is worried about getting to the next client like she is still working at walmart's cost cutter salon. I had an appt time. Another person came in and wanted a hair cut and told her that she needed to be at work in 45 mins and wanted a cut. She snips my hair in less than 2 mins. It was a mess. She should have told the person that did NOT have an appt with her she could not do the cut in those time frames.
mindy

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Mellisa sutton works there...shes really good. Ask for her.
Just me

Union Star, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
I don't know who Jennifer is but I know several girls who work there who I would trust with my hair any day! Ericka, Shelley, and E.B. are all wonderful! There's another girl too but I can't think of her name, she's a little chunky with short choppy kind of hair and her station is like the 4th or 5th one down on the left, she's great too!
RUNFROM

Earlington, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Hair Studio 54 (over by the bbq place) - Kathy also major idoit. She has no business being a stylist. This must be her second career because she is at least 40 and doesnt have a clue about cutting hair. She is so scared of not being able to do her job she should just get in another profession because this one is not for her.
CLeighC

Earlington, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Cara owner of CLeighC boutique next to the waffle house on hwy 54 is an overpriced Excursions wanabe. She will just do the same thing you walked in with no matter what picture or what you ask for.
BOTCHEDHAIR

Benton, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Kathy Riley at Creative Image thinks she is a goddess of hair cutting and expects a $10 tip on just a hair cut and style. She has posted prices for "short hair" but magically no one to her technically has short hair. Put a damn HONEST price up on the mirror and quit playing mind games KATHY. Also if you worked more than 3 damn days a week (24 hours total) then your booth rent wouldn't take up such a high percentage of your income. Last time she botched my hair so wont be back.
beauty

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Just me wrote:
I don't know who Jennifer is but I know several girls who work there who I would trust with my hair any day! Ericka, Shelley, and E.B. are all wonderful! There's another girl too but I can't think of her name, she's a little chunky with short choppy kind of hair and her station is like the 4th or 5th one down on the left, she's great too!
You would be talking about Christy..she is really good. I have only heard good things about strawberry blonde.
Just me

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2013
beauty wrote:
<quoted text>You would be talking about Christy..she is really good. I have only heard good things about strawberry blonde.
I guess it's Christy, if she is the fat a$@ girl that always has a moose-knuckle and a sloppy hair cut that works in the booth 4th or 5th down on the left. She does a good job just has sloppy appearance.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
I hate that the shop is on 54, traffic is always crazy on that side of town.
Hot Emoji

Union Star, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's Christy, if she is the fat a$@ girl that always has a moose-knuckle and a sloppy hair cut that works in the booth 4th or 5th down on the left. She does a good job just has sloppy appearance.
What the hell is a moose-knuckle? And Christy's appearance is never sloppy. Not sure who you're talking about, but it's not her. Christy is a wonderful person. Everyone I've met at SB is awesome. Nikki is da bomb. Why do people have to be so freakin' mean just because Topix is anonymous? Geez.
Hot Emoji

Union Star, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
ADVICE wrote:
So, you think the whole place sucks because one person was bad? Unfair much?
Soccer mom

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Took my son here for the first time. Melissa was the person that cut his hair. We were VERY SPECIFIC in telling her to cut the bangs at the eyebrow line, NOT above. She rushed through the haircut within about 5 minutes. I could see my 12 year old son fighting back his tears while sitting in her chair. She had cut the bangs about 1.5 inches ABOVE his eyebrows! It's going to take a long time for his hair to look NORMAL. She did not seem to care about how he was feeling, never said a word to him or apologize! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE I CARE ABOUT!! Needless to say, we will NEVER come back here EVER! Thank you Melissa for totally ruining my sons hair. I'm sure he will enjoy getting teased for the next month or two at school.
Soccer mom

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2014
Sorry to say that my son was a first time customer today too and it was the worst haircut he ever got. I feel sorry for him that he will have to go to school looking like he does. I will never take him back there. He was in tears before we left the building.
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2014
Owner is the short fat one. Thinks she is all that and then some. Acts just like her friend Sylvia Hayden snooty b,,t,ch. she is the fakest woman in town and her daughter Carley is runner up,
IKnow_Right

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2014
Lol wrote:
Owner is the short fat one. Thinks she is all that and then some. Acts just like her friend Sylvia Hayden snooty b,,t,ch. she is the fakest woman in town and her daughter Carley is runner up,
Owner is Andrea. Sylvia is her cousin or something. They are all "snooty b,,t,ches" and beyond fake. You couldn't pay me to go in there.
truth

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 12, 2014
Not Christy. She is awesome
hairdresser

Richmond, KY

#21 Jun 13, 2014
Bbj92 wrote:
Needa kno assp since they dont know how to post their hours.
It's a salon!! You don't post hours. They are booth rent, they each have a key. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick dean 31 min no self respect 10
miss you 48 min robert76 9
Maria Bosley 56 min Maria 3
Pj Hayden 59 min Smh 1
dr rashidon obgyn 2 hr lol 1
Pretty girl at Swedish match 2 hr Employee 2
Jarrod hagan? 2 hr Hagan 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance