First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Anybody here what seemed to be a very large and powerful helicopter fly over the east side of Owensboro last night at around 1:30 AM. This thing woke me from a dead sleep and my house was shaking.
yuppp

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Mine did also my bed was shaking I'm suprised my son did not wake
me

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Steve wrote:
Anybody here what seemed to be a very large and powerful helicopter fly over the east side of Owensboro last night at around 1:30 AM. This thing woke me from a dead sleep and my house was shaking.
OMG.... Yeah! I had no idea what that was. It seemed like it ( whatever it was) was going to land right on my house. I was kinda freaked out,
to tell you the truth.
Matt Ryan Hayden

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Finally you hear me.. mitch mcconnell and his government buddies have been flying around this town in all hours of the night.. the 250000 do not enter signs in ben hawes..nuke testing sites on 54 is this not adding up for you people? mitch and wayne hart have been hiding secret government sites all over this town for years FINALLY it comes ou
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2012
The noise scared the crap outta me!! Even my dog started going nuts... Wtf was it doing so low?!?
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Helicopters fly over fairly often, but I have never heard anything that low, loud and powerful. My dog went nuts too. I would really like for someone to tell us what that was?
eartothe grindstone

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2012
ive told everyone there is something going on around owensboro im going to put my finger on it ...and the helicopter was a set of schnooks caring humvees,heading to fort cambell ,pilkot had rotor issues and had to trim the rotors at a lower altitude in order to keep power you have to be lower to the grpound moving at minimum speed and height ...so he did as low pass flyover and almost took roofs of of houses.......silly army boys....
eartothe grindstone

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2012
lol
me

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Steve wrote:
Helicopters fly over fairly often, but I have never heard anything that low, loud and powerful. My dog went nuts too. I would really like for someone to tell us what that was?
I have to agree with you on that!
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2012
eartothe grindstone wrote:
ive told everyone there is something going on around owensboro im going to put my finger on it ...and the helicopter was a set of schnooks caring humvees,heading to fort cambell ,pilkot had rotor issues and had to trim the rotors at a lower altitude in order to keep power you have to be lower to the grpound moving at minimum speed and height ...so he did as low pass flyover and almost took roofs of of houses.......silly army boys....
How do you know this and where did the flights originate?
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2012
eartothe grindstone wrote:
FYI....Chinook ( CH-47)
eartothe grindstone

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2012
im understand the spelling was wrong who cares im on a pda.....anyway i know cause i got buddies in the spec ops community,i was a contractor for a few years didi 3 tours in iraq ,and ive seen enough shit to know when something is weird ......
eartothe grindstone

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2012
think they come from eastern ky .....
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2012
I understand, I really stink it up when I use my iphone. There was only one that went over my house and it came from the North West, heading in a south easterly direction. It was incredibly low and it was also moving very slow. What your saying makes sense but it was all very strange to me. What do you see that you think is weird?

Since: Jul 11

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2012
Yes!!! My whole house shook. Is it the Watts brothers? Don't they have a helicopter?
lilgirl

Glenview Nas, IL

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Same here. Felt like it was landing in the back yard. While house shook and woke my son up.
eartothegrindsto ne

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Mar 22, 2012
beleive it or not .....power was lost around the same time last nite off of parrish ave ...see im checking power grids now and at 12;03 last nite all of parrish by mcdonalds was knocked out for over 20 mins bout around the same time a report was made from the owensboro airport of weird light off in the sky......not trying to sound like a weird person just giving you the facts.....im kind of a intell guy ,,,pretty smart when it comes to computers and getting info ...if you can understand my drift.....you tell me ...im finding alot of weird stuff about owensboro and the h.a.r.p. corporation.......you ever hear the word h.a.r.p.
if not i would be worried about it....just saying
eartothegrindsto ne

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2012
i think i said to much.............lol
me

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2012
I just want to know what the hell is going on!
me

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2012
eartothegrindstone wrote:
beleive it or not .....power was lost around the same time last nite off of parrish ave ...see im checking power grids now and at 12;03 last nite all of parrish by mcdonalds was knocked out for over 20 mins bout around the same time a report was made from the owensboro airport of weird light off in the sky......not trying to sound like a weird person just giving you the facts.....im kind of a intell guy ,,,pretty smart when it comes to computers and getting info ...if you can understand my drift.....you tell me ...im finding alot of weird stuff about owensboro and the h.a.r.p. corporation.......you ever hear the word h.a.r.p.
if not i would be worried about it....just saying
I appreciate all of your info you give us. I feel that the media puts up a smoke screen to 'protect' us citizens, but we NEED to know what is really going on. So... Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big titts 5 min Real 14
fake so called friends 11 min Hotteacher 8
powerranger got upset 26 min unbelievable 4
fields through peoplemark (Jul '12) 1 hr Fedup 34
Wow! And that's drug free feelings 1 hr Tell It Like It Is 6
Brandon and Aaron 2 hr Wondering 2
Drug Testing 2 hr Wowee 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance